High School Love ~ VKook

By xOPALINEx

{Complete} Th: Well you might think I am stupid but are you getting soft or something ? Jk: ...maybe .... Th:... More

Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part6
Part7
Part8
Part9
Part10
Part 11
Part12
Part13
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part19
Part20
Part21
Part22
Part23
Part24
Part25
Part26
Part27
Part28
Part29
Part30
Part31
Part32
Part33
Part34
Part35
~New stories~
~New book pt2~

Part5

22.7K 934 56
By xOPALINEx

JIMIN'S POV:
At the end of the class Yoongi had already left. I knew he was at the rooftop so I desided not to take my time to go but be quick, or else he might think I am afraid or something...well to say the truth ....I am a little afraid ...

I arrived and opened the door . I saw Yoongi facing my way .

Yg: Waw..to say the truth I didn't expect you would come ..

Jm: You told me to be here didn't you ? So why wouldn't I ?!

Yg: Wow wow ..easy there don't be so nervous I am not gonna fight you or something ....

Jm: R-really? .. I mean ... Yea I understand, I would be afraid to fight me myself so why would you wanna fight me ? L-Like come on ! We both know you were going to go to the hospital if you fought me ,like ....yea....

Yg: ....ok ok there .. I came here to make you a request.

Jm: Request ?

Yg: Yea a request . You know not many people would even DARE to go against me , but you ? Nah you are different .. You made a big mess only because I call you ChimChim and where ready to fight me ..!

Jm: Well I wouldn't have made such a "mess" if you just stopped!

Yg: See..? That's what I am talking about. Anyways ..My request is this ... I want to spent sometime with you out of school . I don't meet people like you everyday so let's say I want to get to know you better .

Jm: ..............................................................................................................................HUH???!!!!

Yg: You heard me ....

Jm: And what do I get from that hah????

Yg: A new friend ...?

Jm: Naaaaahh.... Not enough....

Yg: Well let's see..... Ok ..... Here's what we gonna do... We will go out three times .If you really don't like my company I am gonna stop calling you ChimChim or any other nickname FOREVER.!........

Jm: Deal....
________________________________

Hi hi hi 👋 I know that it is a small one but it's the second one for today sooo I guess I am excused right ??😁😁😁. The next one is gonna be with Jungkook and Taehyung 🤗😛😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 15.5K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
888K 38.8K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
1M 21.5K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
35.9K 1.1K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...