Batfamily imagine

By Ace12009

injoy (Request closed) More

Big brother Jason x baby sister Reader
Damian X villain reader
Dick Grason x reader
batfamily x villain Reader
request
board
singer (batfamily x reader)
who next?
Tim x reader
who next?
Damian Wayne's beloved
they find out your depressed
not updated
request
the way I am
your Starfire and nightwings kid and they fight infront of you
vote
Too good at goodbyes (Damian x reader
who next
Jason x reader
Jason x reader part 2
bat family x middle child reader
witch one?
Bruce x reader
who next
Wally West x Batsister Reader
Damian x Reader
Bat sister
Bat sister part 2
Bat sister part 3
Batman x reader
Batman's sister and hawkgirl
Request

The family learns a lesson

827 22 1
By Ace12009

Your POV

Lately Damian has beem really annoying ad acting like a little brat latley and so has the others and I am tired. I am in the kitchen helping Alfred make dinner when I heard the boys and Bruce yelling at each other. I put the things I was using down.

"I will be right back Alfred." I said, He nodded. I walked into the room they where in. "Thats it!" I yelled at my kids and the one I married. They all stopped and looked at me. "You guys are not going on any type of misson til you learn how to get along!" I said.

"That means, not Justie league, No Young justise, No Teen Titans, No out laws and no going out on look out!" I said. "MOM!" The kids said. "Y/n. I am an adult." Bruse said.

"And you ain't getting nun from me til you get along." I said to Bruce. "Awe come on!" He said. "If you want to go. Then no yelling for a week and maybe I will not do it for longer. Now tell your friend you ain't going no where for a week and wash up dinner will be ready soon." I said.

~The next day~

The door bell rang. I when to the door. It was Superman and wonder woman. "Hello." I said. "Hey Y/n. We have not seen Bruse since a few nights ago we where wondering what happen." Wonder woman said. "He and the kids are not aloud to fight crime til they can get along." I said and closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 777 4
Arrange marriages are very common in our Indian society and everybody has their own opinions on this so it was Nandini's POV towards arranged marriag...
1.9K 90 5
you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time
6.8K 90 13
You are rouge lioness who's been traveling the outlands after being exiled from your old pride. Life isn't easy as the dry season is at its peak, you...
120K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"