Origin

Από Mikealsonlover12

Book 4 This book takes place in season 5 and I also have a little surprise for you all. Your either gonna hat... Περισσότερα

Cast & Trailer
Just something I made
New Characters
First day
Meeting the Family
Feedback
The Originals Finale
Silas
2 Time Jumps
An Unexspected call
All hail the New king of New Orleans
Angel is no more
New Book
Goodbye Gilberts Hello Petrovas
Evil Witch
Motivation
Amelia is no more
Cast and Trailer
The Originals
Stupid Family Squabble
Evil Witch Has Arrived
Life is Strange
Spells, Spells And More Spells
True Crescent
Hello Again
Oops
Full Potential
My book is up

Saving The Werewolves

546 16 32
Από Mikealsonlover12

(Outfit for half the day☝️☝️)

Right now I'm sitting at a table full of Vampires ones that don't like Klaus and myself or Hayley for that matter. Last night Hayley was telling me about my family about werewolves. She wants me to meet them but I don't really want to knowing I'm a vampire and we don't mix very well but the other part says go there you family it might turn out better than you think.

I don't really trust Hayley I mean if I get to know her than yeah I'll trust her just that last time she almost sent Tyler to his slaughter.

I'm currently eating steak I think I'm eating to fast.

I block out the conversation Klaus is having because it's irrelevant I then remembered that I left Baby on side of the road. I wipe my mouth and get up causing everyone to look at me and Klaus to glare.

Klaus: Where are you going.

Angel: Look I'm going to get Baby I left her on side of the road and plus my foods in there.

Klaus: I'll have someone get your precious car for you.

I glare: You of all people should know that I don't like people driving my car.

Klaus sighs trying to control himself.

Klaus: Just sit down and listen I'm almost done. Then you can get your precious car.

I roll my eyes and sit down and look at Hayley who makes a funny face which causes me to giggle a little.

But my happiness turns to anger after I hear what Klaus Mikealson has to say.

Klaus: It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?

I don't really look that mad but I am I'm just trying not to kill Klaus at the moment. He knows these wolves are my family and I haven't even got the chance to say "Hey how's life." I mean I spoke to Hayley and my birth mother who is creepy as shit but that doesn't count.

Hayley: What? Klaus, no!

Klaus being Klaus ignores her.

Klaus: So-- eat, drink, and be merry. And, tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt. Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all!

Klaus looks at me: Also you don't even have your keys with you. There at the mansion. Shame.

<<<>>>

I walk out of my room to see tow vampires standing there they look at me.

Vamp 1: Where you going.

I scoff: None of your business.

Honestly I'm going back to the mansion to get my keys and get Baby.

Vamp 2 steps in front of me: Klaus says you and Hayley can't leave.

I scoff again: So I'm Klaus's bitch now- oh wait- no that's you two.

The two get angry vamp 1 and 2 grabs my arm trying to push me back into the room but all of a sudden there necks snap and I smile at there Attacker.

No need for getting that car love.

I smile: I would be mad but I'm glad your hear the both of you. We have to get Hayley.

On it.

He vamp speeds away and I look at Rebekah.

Angel: Want to do a tag team thing.

She shrugs: Why the hell not.

We listen in on Elijah and a Hayley's conversation as we see Two vampires sneaking up on them we easily take them out. We then throw them on the floor next to Elijah.

Elijah: Come, we mustn't linger. We'll get you two some place safe.

Hayley: No, you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. I've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. It's the werewolves who need help. He ordered a wolf hunt as some jacked-up peace offering to Marcel's crew. You have to help them.

REBEKAH: Out in the Bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire-rescue-squad? I think you should be grateful we came to save you!

Hayley: Listen. Rebekah. All my life, I've wanted to know who my real family was, and just as I find out that they're out there in the Bayou, Klaus orders them killed. You wanna help me? Help my people. Please.

She looks at me and I give her a look and look at the two siblings who looks between Hayley and I who keeps talking between looks.

I groan: Okay so apparently I was born a werewolf and Hayley and I are related.

I nod towards Hayley gesturing towards are shoulder and at the same time we show the two originals are birthmark.

I look at the two: So save our family I can't leave but save them.

The two surprised originals nod at us both as they vamp speed away.

Hayley: So what more you want to know about werewolves.

She says this as we walk into her bed room: Everything I need to know before I walk over to a whole pack of them.

Hayley chuckles and motions to the bed.

<<<>>>

While Hayley and I were finishing up are conversation I picked up on two voices that was talking about Klaus.

Hayley whispers: What is it.

I whisper back still listening in: Two people talking about killing Klaus.

She gets up and I follow her and eventually I can use my normal hearing to hear what there saying. We creep around the corner she leans on the doorframe while I stand next to her in a protective way.

Hayley: I'm sure if you could actually stop Klaus, you would've done it already.

Teenage girl: You're Hayley. Klaus's wife.

Hayley looks uncomfortable and I just try not to laugh.

Hayley: Ew, no! Never. I'm the pregnant werewolf. And you must be all-powerful superwitch, Davina? And let's not forget Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element, voted "Most Likely to Die Next."

Josh: Fantastic.

HAYLEY: Hey, I'm just another one of Klaus' prisoners.

She points at me.

Hayley: She is too. Of course, it would suck if he found out you're still lurking around. Maybe there's a world where we can all look out for each other?

I smirk as the Davina girl looks at me.

Davina: Your her aren't you.

I frown: If you mean Angel then yeah I'm her.

She walks up to me and touches my arm oh god I forgot all about that witchy woo woo stuff they can do.

Davina gasp: The one's the ancestors talk about. Angel Gilbert aka A Ripper.

I glare at the young girl not liking the label she gave me and how does she even know my last names

Angel: I'll watch what you say Davina.

Davina: The witches have plans for you but I don't know what. Watch your back Angel this isn't a threat coming from me this is me telling you to be careful.

I nod and look at Hayley: I need to get out of here.

<<<>>>

Hayley tells me we need to speak to Klaus so I agree to talk to the slightly unreasonable man.

Klaus is reading some kind of book in the living room as we walk in.

Hayley: Those werewolves you ordered killed, that's our family.

Klaus: Not for long, love. I mean, this so-called family of yours, they haven't done you much good, have they?

Hayley avoids his gaze as I glare at him.

Klaus: You said it yourself-- they abandoned you and left you on your own. Now it's simply your turn to do the same.

Klaus looks at me: And they didn't care about you either they left you and put you up for adoption. To an abusive father and a mother who didn't do anything besides cry as he put his hands on you.

I look down angry but mostly sad now knowing that he's right.

Hayley: Maybe they had their reasons.

Klaus seems to be having enough of this conversation as he closes the book angrily and gets up looking at Hayley and I.

Klaus: Yes, well, I have reason too, little wolf. If the werewolves are dead, then the vampires have less desire to kill you. I am trying to keep you safe. Not that you appreciate the effort.

I don't really need protection from the vampires considering I took a few out on my own.

Hayley: And as soon as I have this baby, what happens to me then?

Klaus says nothing he looks guilty and a little uncomfortable. Oh my god. He planned on killing her. I hear Hayley's heart beating faster.

Hayley: Right... Well, lucky for me, I have a little while before I find out.

She smirks bitterly at him.

Hayley: And in the meantime, I will find a way to pay you back for this. As long as I'm in the family, you can't do a damn thing about it.

Hayley leaves. As Klaus looks down and looks at me I shake my head disappointed in him.

Klaus: An-

Angel: I don't know Hayley very well and I don't trust easy hell I hardly trust her. But your trying to kill my family Hayley is part of my family. I wasn't going to bring this up but you killed my Aunt Jenna you killed me you made Stefan turn off his humanity, You killed Tyler's mom someone I cared for also let's not forget that your the reason why Caroline and Tyler spilt and that's Stefan and Elena split and that Damon and I split. In time I forgave you but what you did in Mystic Falls your doing here and it's not right. I thought you were redeem able because that's what I wan-. Just stay the hell away from me.

Just like that I walk away angry for what Klaus Mikealson has done.

<<<>>>

I just got done taking a shower and I put my underwear on and sit in my bed and I see my phone on the dresser so I get up and walk over to it and as I'm doing that Elijah walks in and he looks at my body wide eyed surprised. He turns around immediately and clears his throat.

I chuckle awkwardly and vamp speed to get some clothes on that Klaus one again keeps buying me as if it will make up for what he done. Me being me I trip and fall on my face while putting on my jeans Elijah hears the thud and looks back with his eyebrow raised but I'm already off the ground once he looked back. I'm completely dressed and I'm buttoning up my pants.

(No glasses and shoes she's barefooted)

Angel: You can turn around now.

He does so his cheeks are slightly red as he smiles awkwardly.

Elijah: We never really got a chance to talk since you got here.

I nod as I make my way over to the balcony doors and swing them open.

Angel: Yeah what about the wolves did to-

Elijah smiles: Yes we saved them.

I smile: Thanks I bet you already talked to Hayley about it.

He nods: I did.

I walk backwards and Lena on the balcony looking at him: You better take good care of Hayley Elijah. Don't let Klaus hurt her.

Elijah frowns: This sounds like a goodbye.

I stand up straight: Sadly Eli it is your always going to be my favorite Mikealson brother.

Elijah: Your sister needs you I can understand that. Family above all.

I nod: That's right but I have family here too but I have problems back in Mystic Falls I need to take care of first. I'll be back eventually I mean I am immortal.

Elijah: Will I see you again.

I give him a look: Of course you all will. It's not like you can die or anything. Your not gonna leave me to deal with your family are you.

Elijah chuckles: Never.

I turn around to look at the city people dancing, laughing, drinking and having fun. I then look up at the stars and smile - little.

I then feel a hand on my right shoulder and look to see that it's just Elijah. He rubs his thumb over my birthmark and he looks me in the eye.

Elijah: You should cover this up at all times.

I nod: I know and I will.

I hug Elijah tight he dies the same and he kisses the top of my head. We pull away and smile at each other one last time before he walks out of the room.

I grab a few plastic bags and put my clothes in it. I sit in my bed and look at my phone and see there's a lot of messages and missed calls from everyone and I got one from Stefan surprisingly. I hit voicemail box and go straight to Stefan's.

"Hey umm... Angel it's Stefan I got your message from like 3 months ago about you wanting to go out with me. I would love to go out with you. Hopefully we can when you come back. Love Stefan."

I smile like a little dork.

So your choosing him now?

I look over to see Klaus.

Angel: I mean I don't even know if it's gonna work out. I guess your still in the run oh wait I cut you off not even two hours ago when you said your going to kill my family.

I take my bags and walk out of the room with Klaus chasing after me like always he grabs my arm and I glare.

Klaus: Are you coming back.

Angel: For you hell no. For my family yes.

Klaus: Can we at least be on good terms if you leave. And what about Hayley.

Angel: If you don't put your hands on Hayley or my family we can be on good terms.

Klaus nods: Alright as for Hayley.

I smirk: Elijah has my number he can give it to her an she can call me if she needs me.

I start to walk out but I stop.

Klaus: Goodbye Angel.

I turn around and smirk: See ya Klaus.

And just like that I leave and walk down a ally where my car is and thank god nobody hurt her. I get in and drive off I pass the Your Now Leaving New Orleans sign. I sigh with a smile knowing one day I'll be back. I pick up my phone and text someone.

3rd Person.

After she's done texting the she throws her phone on the passenger seat with a small smile on her face. She then push on the gas going faster than she should. On the passenger seat you can see that her iPhone is still unlocked and a text above saying "Where are you???" And her reply was simply "Don't worry I'll be home soon. Xoxo."
____________________________

Okay so she's back in Mystic fall and there's another time jump that's going to happen so I'm going to tell you what happens in between the time jump.

1. Stefan and Angel end up being together but end up breaking up seeing a text message in her phone from Tyler saying that he enjoyed the kiss a little to much and he wants her back.(The kiss to bring back her humanity)

2. Out of Anger Stefan basically hate bangs Katherine and right in the middle Angel walks in on them and slowly walks out in tears.

3. Stangel is on break.

4. Justin tells Angel that he's moving and won't tell her where.

5. only Jeremy and Elena knows of Angels new found family in New Orleans.

6. Damon comforts Angel during Stangels break and it brings them a little bit to close together.

That's about it that would had happen if i didn't have the 2nd time jump.

Alright I'm already started on it and there's no turning back now. Prepared to get your mind blown.

Who you Ship I haven't asked this in a while I just want to know.

#Stangle

#Dangel

#Klangel

#Alangel or #Galtzman

#Tangle or #Lilbert

#Jangle or Silbert

All those crazy ship names. Elijah and Angel though they cute so it's okay to ship them if you want.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

212K 5K 51
[Second Book to The Unveiling Truth] For two months she was taken by the devil, she misses her home, her family, her friends. But mostly she misses h...
359K 8.4K 57
•"Our whole lives we are driven to find our soulmate, but what if we got it all wrong? Even the greatest love story of all time. What if the greatest...
25.3K 485 35
"Nothing's wrong with me, I just haven't had a thousand years to get angry at the world, I'm upset she hurt me, yes, but I don't want her to suffer b...
146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...