Pretty Boy (gxg & bxb)

By oftbee

High school romance between a friend group and a old friend. More

CharactersπŸŒ±πŸƒ
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Part 4πŸŽ€

Chapter 1

45 4 9
By oftbee

word count:2725

Hola doods. Just so y'all know Marci is the main character. But the POV will change whenever I feel like it. And y'all can imagine the characters looks any way you like. Oki doki that's all :) also here's a bop

Marci's POV
Okay. This year will be good. Just don't act like a freak. Oh god. Wait what if she remembers? She won't right? Fuck. Shit. Shitty shit shit. Fuck. Yeah this won't be good.

Kat. A hot blonde cheerleader. She's your typical cheerleader on this cheesy ass movie, ya know? Always rude to everyone except the people that are settled with  the title 'The Kool Kids' , always beautiful, you get the jizz. So I have a crush on her. Ever since freshman year. She knew I was bisexual and she supported me all the way. It was until she dated this one dude that was a huge jerk. Then she started hanging out with a bunch of other jerks and forgot about me. Then when they broke up she seemed really depressed. Me being that good kid at the time I wanted to help her. I mean I'd still help her even though she hates me. Somehow me helping her feel better ended with me confessing to her. It took her at least an hour to respond back. When I got the notification I was happy to see she texted back but that stupid smile on my face was gone when I read what she wrote.

I don't remember word for word of what she had said. I just remember she told me she hated me and she never wanted to talk to me again. And that it's not normal for me to like a girl. That girl being Her. Now she's dating another dude. This one is kind of a jerk but not much of a jerk. Ya know? Anyways back to reality.

I make my way to the front doors of the school and open it up. Not a lot of people are here yet. Well inside at least, they all hang out outside in the front of the school before heading to class and all. I head over to the front office and get my schedule and decide to walk around to try and find my friends, I'm friends with everyone (besides Kat and Kat's friends) but my small friend group I care for the most. My friends names are Liam,Noah, and Mia. Liam is kind of like me just a little different.

You see, he has a pipi and I have a micro penis. Liam plays guitar, sings, he loves old shows or anything like that, and he's not the best at expressing emotions. Noah HES a soft boy, he loves reading, he needs reassurance a lot, and he loves hugs, he doesn't care from who he just loves them. And my dude Mia. Mia is a popular kid but she's not like those jerks. She's pretty much everyone's friend, I mean everyone in the school has to know her by now for all the crazy stuff she's done.
She's the best hype man, the dude loves pineapple pizza, ramen noodles is what keeps her alive and is the reason she is even still alive, oh and she loves roasting and clowning around.
So yeah those are my friends.

"YO YO YOOO! Its MARCI!" I see someone run up to me and jump on my back pushing me to the ground. It was Mia, we both began laughing and got up off the ground. All my other friends came walking up to us. "Hey dudes." I say. "Hey Marci." They all say in unison.
"So what's y'alls first period?" Mia asks. "You remember Mr. Sims? I have him again." Liam scoffs and rolls his eyes. "That sucks poo poo dude." I say.
"Uhh I have," Noah pulls a folded piece of paper out his back pocket and we patiently wait for him to open it up and tell us "ah okay I have Mrs. Thomas." He smiles. "What! You're lucky I had her last year she's really cool." Marci says. "Oh and I have Gym first period." Marci adds on. "Yo I have it too hell yeah. Sucks to be y'all lame kids." I joke around and we all laugh.

We all walk around the school for minutes and all separate the last 4 minutes. "Do you think she'll have gym with us?" I ask nervously playing with my fingers. "Who are you tal- ahh never mind. Just don't think of it Marci. If she does just don't talk to her or whatever. It's okay." I nod to her response and we both walk in the gym. Since today is the first day we don't have to dress out until we buy the school gym clothes. Everyone is walking around or sitting so me and Marci just sit down on the bleachers.
"Do you think she still hates me?" I say out of no where. Way to go Marci.
"Ugh Marci. Why are you thinking so negative? Who cares if she hates you? You're freaking amazing dude!" She playfully pushes my shoulder and shakes her head a little.

"Sorry it's just I-" Marci cuts me off
"You still like her, that's why right?" She gives me a don't lie to me type of face and I mean come on. It's like a mom face I can't lie. I sigh and reply back
"Yeah I still like her. A lot actually." I look down at my feat. I must sound really dumb right now. Marci grabs my chin and moves my head towards her.
"Marci it's okay. Just try not to be so sad about it. You'll find someone." She smiles and I smile back. "NOW LETS GO PLAY SOME BASKETBALL YOU THOT!" She pushes me to get up and I laugh at the sudden humor.

Just when we were about to get a ball from the basket someone snatched it. I look up and see the one and only Kat. "Hey we were gonna get that ball!" Mia yells. Oh brother. Not this childish thing. "Sorry but who's hands is it in?"  She teases. She looks at me in the eye and look down immediately once she saw I was looking right back at her. "Can we at least play together since it's the last ball?" I ask. I'm not gonna be the child here and fight over a ball. Pfft who do you think I am? Mia?
"I'm sorry. Dyke. But no thank you." She does that stupid smile that made me fall in love with her and skips off to play with her friends.

"Why that bitch has the nerves to call you a dyke and smile and then fucking walk off like it's nothing. Pfft who does she think she is? " Mia starts rambling while I can't take my eyes off her. Like she's a freaking goddess. "Marci are you seriously- You know what never mind. Your gay ass doesn't even care." She scoffs and sits back down with me following her. "So you don't care she called you a dyke?" "No sir. She can call me whatever she likes if you ask me." I say joking around. "Oh my gosh." Mia and me just end up laughing at how dumb I am. Ah isn't that nice.

Time skip🔪 (Liam's POV)

"You know what I like about caterpillars? They're so tiny and cute. I wish I could have one as a pet. I just UGH really freaking love them. Ahh never mind it can never compare to-" at the moment I'm just listening to Noah talk about a bunch of different animals while walking to lunch. Time passed by real fast so yeah lunch here we come I guess.
"What do you think Liam?" I turn my head to him and see his cute smile. I mean I see him smile. He's really cute when he smiles. Especially when he talks about things he likes. "Whatever. I don't know." I reply bluntly with a plain expression. "You weren't even listening were you?" He shakes his head and giggles a little. Literally stop being cute. Dumb ass. When we get to the table we sit at every year we both see Marci and Mia sitting down talking. "Ahh wassup guys!" Mia hugs us both, which I decline. I don't like hugs.

"So hows it going for y'all so far?" Marci asks us.
"I made like 10 friends already so hella great." Mia beamed.
"It's going well, I saw this really cute dude in my art class." Noah blushes a little while Mia and Marci "Aww" I roll my eyes and say how my day has been so far. "It's been okay I guess." I shrug.
The whole lunch they joked around while I just listened and joined in the conversation here and there.

Time skip to after skool cos I'm lazy :)

"Hey y'all want to come over to my house and hang out. We can go to the park later on too." I ask which they all reply yes. We start walking towards my house and once we got there we got comfortable and sat on my sofa with snacks and drinks.
"What movie do y'all want to watch?"
"Uhhh, how about The Bee Movie?" Noah asks. Dude. Really? Okay whatever.
I put it on and we turn off all the lights and snuggle altogether on the sofa.

Another time skip cos a dood lazy 🥳🤠

It was 7 pm and right now everyone left cos my parents were coming home.
I don't like my parents around when my friends are with me. I just don't want to get embarrassed. I get up and clean up the mess we made just in time cos I hear the door open.
"Look all I'm saying is stop drinking for a while. You think he wants you to come home drunk everyday?" My mom sighs and puts all her things down on the table.
"Hello my baby!" My mom smiles and gives me a big hug, I hug her back and smile too. Okay I don't like hugs but my mom does give the best hugs.
"Ah shut up he's not a baby! He's almost a grown man and you treat him like he's fucking 10! Baby my ass." My dad shakes his head and takes another sip of his beer.

"Okay how about you go in the room and not talk to my son like that?" She puts her hands on her hips and gives him that mom look, which makes him walk to their room.
"I'm sorry baby, he drank too much today and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna stop for a while. Do you want to sleep over at one of your friends house tonight? I don't want you to be annoyed with him."
"But what about you? You're with him a lot when he's like this doesn't it annoy you?" I ask furrowing my brows. I'm really thankful for my mom and everything she goes through so strong. But sometimes it gets me pissed off when he mistreats her and disrespects her in front of me.

"Sure mom. But one day you have to take a break away from him too? You do too much for me and I do appreciate it, but I want to be there for you too and let you have fun and take a break." I sigh.
"Oh no baby, I'm your mom and for right now I'm taking care of you. You can help me when I'm older and need it. Now hurry and pack so you won't have to handle this kid." She points towards her room where the drunk ass is in.

Time skip
I start walking towards Noah's house with my backpack that has clothes, laptop, and all the stuff I need for school tomorrow. I'm going directly there cos I know he wouldn't mind. He's let me head in his house a bunch of times cos my parents, though he doesn't know the reason is my parents. Specifically my dad.
I knock on the door and wait for him to open up. A few seconds pass by and I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and Noah's opens the door. He's wearing a baby blue shirt and grey sweatpants with slippers.

He yawns before he says "Hello my fellow friend, come in my casa where we sleep. Just leave your shoes near the door and follow me." He giggles and starts heading up the stairs. I take off my shoes, close and lock the door and follow him upstairs. I really love his room. It's not really my thing but it fits him very well. The whole vintage type of thing going on is really adorable for him. "I can sleep in the floor, I don't want us to share a bed tonight I feel like I make you uncomfortable."
"Wait what? Oh hush you can sleep with me. I don't mind it." He smiles, I end up having no option cos he holds my hands and pull me to the bed.

When we were laying down we were both facing each other. I saw that his eyes were shut, I guess he's sleeping. I start to think about my dad and mom a lot when it's night. And that's what I'm doing now. What if she's hurt right now? Is she okay, he's not hurting her right? God! I feel like a horrible person for leaving her there with that ass! He better not hurt her. Like those other times. I get deeper and deeper into it all that I didn't realize I was crying.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I felt Noah's hand wipe my tears and then caress my cheek.
"Nothing. Go back to bed it's late and we have school tomorrow." I take his hand off my face and let the tears pour slowly.
"And does it look like I care? Sit up." Listening to him I sit up and so does he, both facing each other in the dark. "Now what's wrong?" I can tell he has a serious face right now by the tone he had.
Do I really want to tell him though? I mean I do trust him, it's just I've always thought of this thing embarrassing and sad to talk about.

"It's because- I. Well he-" I choke up on my own words and start crying again. This time Noah hugs me. His head on my shoulder. I can hear him whispering
"It's okay, love. You don't have to tell me if your not comfortable. Just let it all out and I'm here to hug you and make you feel better." I squeeze onto him a little more after hearing that. He's such a sweetheart. He's always been this way, even to people he hates. But I wonder why he's even my friend after the first time we met when I bullied him. But that doesn't matter now. He's here hugging me trying to make a pathetic boy that's crying feel better.

"Okay." I whisper back. I pull away from the hug. His hands fall off from my shoulders and land onto his lap. I don't know why but at this moment I just. Kissed him. Just a small peck. And once I pulled away he I could feel his eyes on me. I know he has a shocked expression and maybe a cute blush spread across his cute face. But now that we're both sitting in silence I'm regretting it. What if he didn't like it? I just did it without thinking. Good job  Liam.

"Shit. I'm sorry Noah, let's just pretend that never happened. I didn't mean to do it." I reply quick. What the hell was I thinking?
"Oh. Y-yeah lets just pretend that never happened," He gives a slight laugh before continuing "we should get some rest, it's pretty late. Night." He lays down and turns over, facing the wall.
"Night." I respond before doing the same. We didn't talk the rest of that night.
Hopefully tomorrow it won't be weird.
________________________________________________

That's all for the first chapter. It's not the best but I know I'll improve my writing once I start writing more. Hope you liked it. Byeee❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 108K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
257K 29.3K 75
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...