Chloe winchester

By Chairwoman232

When Mary die by the fire, three winchesters hunt to find the YED and to find their father, who is missing. ... More

Hey Sammy
Are you gotta have a apple pie life
Undercover cops
RUN!!!
Constance welch A.K.A woman in white
You tell me
Take me home
Girl on fire
Old friend, New case
Copycat
Real or fake
Skin
A/N + season two
Bloodlust
Kidnapped
40 votes
A/N
The (bloody) truth
A/N + New character
Missing hearts?
100 votes!!!
I'm in love with a Monster
He wolf
No broken hearts
@Rupal_mishra_333
Season three + A/N
A/N + Ship characters
An + sorry
@-ryevoid

Who's in control? (Born under a bad sign)

91 5 1
By Chairwoman232

Morning

Dean is calling Ellen while Chloe was in the impala and Dean got a call from Sam and he quickly get in the impala and dove where his brother at.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Motal

Dean and Chloe found Sam, who is covered in blood and Sam tried to tell Dean and Chloe that it wasn't his blood and he Don't remember anything.

Dean tell Sam and Chloe to wait here that he is going somewhere and left the motal room.

''Sam, what happened to you.'' Chloe said.

''I don't know but I'm really confused, why I'm cover in blood.'' Sam said as he get new clothes and change in the bathroom.

Dean is back as Sam out of the bathroom, put on new clothes.

''Dude, what happened to you.'' Dean said.

''I did the same thing to Chloe, I don't know.'' Sam said.

''Well no one see you walking around with blood.'' Chloe said.

''So you're saying that I walking around with blood and I almost feel like  I went to sleep a month like sleeping beauty.'' Sam said.

''I'm not sure but look at this.'' Dean said as he show the window that had a bloody hand print.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Outside

The winchesters go outside to find more clues and Sam find out that he hand some car key and e think he stole it.

The winchesters find a old car that is old and rusty. While looking inside the old car, the winchesters find more blood and Sam find a knife with dry blood on it.

Chloe find a little piece of paper, unfolding and find a charge of a store and she, Sam and Dean dove to a gas station store.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gas station shop

Sam, Dean and Chloe walk inside and the cashier look at Sam, angry to see him again.

''You- out now.'' The cashier said.

''Wait wait, your talking to him.'' Chloe said, use her thumb to point at sam.''

''Yea.'' The cashier said. ''Jerk came here and grabbed a beer, grabbed 40 and start drinking it.''

''Wait this guy.'' Dean said, point his finger at Sam.

''Not until he whip a bottle at my head.'' The cashier said.

''Oh my - I'm so sorry.'' Sam said.

''Tell your story to the Popo.'' The cashier said, get the phone and a about to call the police.

''No no, maybe I will just  tell my brother leave ok.'' Dean said.

''But Dean.'' Sam said but Dean tell him leave and sam leave.

''I will come with him too.'' Chloe said and go with Sam.

A little later Dean come back and he, Sam and Chloe dove somewhere Sam ahead next.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Steven wandell house

The winchesters dove to a hunter, Steven wandell, house and look around.

They found Steven dead body on the floor and when Dean turn Steven body and had a slit throat on him so the winchesters saw a camera  watch what happened to Steven wandell.

''Here we go.'' Chloe said as the video play and it end to find out that sam is the one who kill Steven wandell.

Dean tried to erase the video but instead he break the computer and tell sam to clean his hand prints.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Motal

''Sam, what is going on with you.'' Dean question as he, Sam and Chloe come back to the motal.

''I don't know but it's not me but Dean I need you to kill me.'' Sam said.

''What, no no no we need to find someone who did this.'' Chloe said.

''No Chloe, I had to do this.'' Sam said as Dean get a gun a give it to sam.

''Sammy, I'm scare but I'm not sure about this.'' Dean said.

''No but you will regret this.'' Sam said.

''What?'' Dean confuse.

Sam knock Dean out with a gun that Dean just give to him and dean is on the floor, unconscious.

Chloe look all shocked and attack sam. ''Hey.'' Sam said and his eyes turn black and make Chloe more shocked and the demon that inside the young man knock Chloe out, handcuffed her behind her back and put her over his shoulder and sam/demon left.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

( Hey guys and look I know some of the images will be Jo on it but just pretend it's iris or Chloe ok thanks.)

Bar

Iris is cleaning to counter and hear someone is here.

''Sorry we're closed, come back tomorrow.'' Iris said.

''How about on the road.'' Sam/demon said.

Iris turn around and see sam/demon and tell him do he want a beer and sam/demon said yes.

''So how do you find me.'' Iris said, give sam/demon a beer.

''Well it's my job and I need some things you know squaring things.'' Sam/demon said and take his jacket off and iris see something on sam/demon arm.

''That's look like it's hurts.'' Iris said.

''What.'' Sam/demon said.

''The mark in your arm.'' Iris said.

Sam/demon look at his arm and say ''oh just run to a hot stove.''

''So your saying of squaring things.'' Iris said.

''Yea about Dean and Chloe.'' Sam/demon said.

By the way where Dean and Chloe.'' Iris said

''Didn't make it.'' Sam/demon said.

Sam/demon put his hand over iris hand and tell her that she like a school girl but iris don't like it and tell sam/demon leave and sam/demon leave.

Iris take a breath and sam/demon surprise her and attack her and he grabbed her hair and hit her head on the counter, knocking her out.

''It didn't had to be this way, maybe it did.'' Sam/demon said and smile evily.

Sam/demon get a unconscious Chloe out of the impala and take her to the bar with iris. He take the handcuffs off of Chloe and grabbed a bunch of ropes and tied the girls up to separate poles and put on Crystal ship by the doors.

Chloe wake up and she realized that she is tied to a pole and see iris is tied to a pole the same, still unconscious.

''Sam?, what going on, what are you doing, untied me.'' Chloe said as sam/demon done tying her up.

''Aw, sleeping beauty is awake and don't know what going on.'' Sam/demon said in a child tone.

''Your not sam'' Chloe said.

''Don't be sure about that.'' Sam/demon said and use his fingers to play Chloe blond hair.

Chloe start Latin and sam/demon scream in pain but stop when sam/demon put his hand over Chloe mouth to stop Latin and Chloe bit one of sam/demon fingers and sam/demon yelled out of pain.

''You little brat.'' Sam/demon said and he hear iris awake.

''What is happening.'' Iris said.

Sam/demon come over to iris and tell her what happened to her mother while Chloe struggled to get the ropes off and she wear a Creepy quiet song.

''How could you know that.'' Iris question.

''Because I hear things.'' Sam/demon said and he get two dirty dish rags and tied the rags to knotted.

''What are you doing this to us.'' Chloe said.

''Like daddy, like daughter Iris is a bait but I just  don't know but because of you goldilocks and little red riding hood over there I just can't decide.'' Sam/demon said.

Chloe look at sam/demon, scared while Sam/demon putting the gag over iris mouth and sam/demon walk over to Chloe.

Chloe tried to turn her head side to side but it's was too late. ''No no n-mhmm.'' Chloe said but sam/demon gag her and tightly tied it round her head.

''That's a girl.'' Sam/demon muttered.

Dean is here and point his gun at sam/demon while Sam/demon got something out and putting it at Chloe throat.

''I beg you to stop me Dean.'' Sam/demon said.

''Put the knife down right now.'' Dean yelled.

''I told you I can't fight it, my head it's like it's on fire ok.'' Sam/demon said. ''Dean kill me or I'm gonna kill her please you do me a favor, shoot me, SHOOT ME.''

Chloe and iris tried to say anything but its was muffled and dean put his gun down.

''No Sammy come on.'' Dean said.

Sam/demon put the knife off of Chloe throat and walk over to dean.

''What is wrong with you, are you that scared to be alone and let Chloe and iris dies?, Dean.'' Sam/demon said and dean splash holy water on sam/demon.

''That's holy water you evil basterd.'' Dean said.

The demon that inside the young man get angry at Dean with black eyes as night.

Dean splash holy water at sam/demon again but sam/demon quickly jump through a window and runway again.

Dean grabbed the knife from the table and cut Chloe ropes off and Chloe take her own gag off. ''Thank God your here just in time, our Sammy turn to the dark side and try to use me like a Barbie doll.'' Chloe said.

After Chloe get the ropes off of her, she go to iris and take the gag off of iris and Chloe and iris saw Dean left and Chloe finish untied Iris ropes.

''Girl, what just happened.'' Iris said.

''I will explain everthing later.''Chloe said. ''We had to get Dean.''

''Yea.'' Iris said and she and Chloe go get Dean.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Warehouse

The girls are at the warehouse where the boys had a wild goose chase and the girls find Dean.

''Dean, what happened to you.'' Iris said.

''Where sam?'' Dean said. 

''I don't know, but come on their a first aid kit back at the bar.'' Chloe said.

Chloe and iris take Dean back to the bar.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bar

Chloe is trying to take the bullet out of Dean arm while iris give him a glass of water.

''Don't be a baby.''Chloe said to dean while Dean is in pain.

''So do you know where Sam is heading next.'' Iris said.

''Well so far he's going to the nearest hunter and I don't know but I think he's going to Bobby next.'' Dean said.

''There all patch up, let's go.'' Chloe said.

''Yea.'' Iris said and she, Chloe and Dean go to Bobby place.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bobby house

The winchesters and iris  are at Bobby place and see Sam/demon tied to a chair under the devil trap just like Meg/demon.

''Hey.'' Dean slapped sam/demon on the cheek and sam/demon on the ceiling that he's in the devil trap.

''Dean, back from the dead like all the times like a cockroach.'' Sam/demon said.

''How about you shut your mouth right now.'' Chloe said.

''Oh easy their goldilocks, don't want to mess up that little mouth of yours.'' Sam/demon said.

''Don't worried, sam not gonna hurt this.'' Iris said and dump a bucket of holy water and sam/demon yelled in pain.

''How doesn't like to be talking right now.'' Chloe said.

''Sammy is still my meat puppet, I  will bit his tongue I want.'' Sam/demon said.

''Iris.'' Dean said and iris start Latin and sam/demon struggling a few times and laugh evily. ''You really think about the master plan, I don't give anything about the master plan.'' Sam/demon said.

Iris do Latin again but sam/demon tell everyone that he had new tricks. Sam/demon put his head down and start Latin and the house start shaking.

Chloe saw something on sam/demon arm and its the same mark from earley. ''Bobby what is that. ''Chloe said.

Bobby look at the mark and its a binding ink it's kinda like a lock as sam/demon screams and the devil trap is destroy and he looked at Dean, Chloe,Iris and Bobby with black eyes.

''Their that's better.'' Sam/demon said 

He uses his power to throw everyone to someplace and he break free of his bounds and walk over to Dean.

''Do you know what is the most possible thing, they say it's like hell.'' Sam/demon said and punch Dean.

''Hell is like um...'' Sam/demon punch Dean again. ''Well it's like hell even for demons.'' Sam/demon punch Dean again and again and dean realize who's the demon inside of his little brother.

''Meg.'' Dean said.

''No not anymore, now I'm sam.'' Sam/Meg said and punch Dean.

Chloe get a hot poker and put the hot poker on Sam/Meg arm and he/she scream in pain as the black smoke out of Sam mouth and nose and the black smoke is gone.

Sam wake up when he's very confused and Chloe punch sam on the cheek and sam is even more confused why Chloe punch him.

Bobby and iris give the winchesters ice packs and anti- possessed charms and the winchesters leave Bobby and iris place.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Road

''Hey sam.'' Chloe said.

''Yes  Chloe.'' Sam said.

''I hate to say it but, you had a full girl inside of you last week.'' Chloe said and sam laugh.

''That's pretty naughty.'' Dean said.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! That's so long and its 2350 words and I'm happy and goodnight everyone.

~the Angel puppy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 0 18
Book 1 of the Winchester Siblings series. What happens when the Winchester boys find out that not only evil is after them, but that they have a sist...
875 15 23
Bound by tragedy and blood to a dangerous, ortherwordly mission, two brothers and a girl travel in mysterious back roads of the country in their '67...
3.6K 223 10
why'd you whisper in the dark just to leave me in the night? supernatural season two - five sam winchester x fem!oc
10.9K 350 36
Sam and Dean discover that they have a sister. And that she's Sam's twin. The search for their missing father turns deadly in a matter of seconds. Af...