You tell me

Constance welch old house

A man, Joseph, open the door and see Sam and Chloe at the door.

"Ah hi are Joseph welch." Sam said. "Yea." Joseph said.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Backyard

"Yea he is a bit older but yep that's him." Joseph said. He,sam and Chloe are walking as Chloe give him the photo of John, young Dean, young sam, baby Chloe and the necklace.

"Yea and we're reporters about it''. Chloe said. "Ok." Joseph said. "Are you or did you and Constance are married or something." Sam said." A course we are, Constance is my love in my live." Joseph said.

When sam and Chloe is about to get in the impala but sam forgot to tell Joseph something. "Hey Mr. Welch had you ever heard a woman in white." Sam said. "A what?" Joseph said.

"A woman in white, it's a ghost story." Sam said. "Sam." Chloe growled as she get in the impala, it's been a bit while and Sam come back and get in the impala. We drive off and Sam to get his phone out and to called 911.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Night

Sam's phone ringing and its Dean. "A fake 911 phone call Sammy but you don't do that again ok." Dean said. Sam smile and said "you're welcome." Chloe feel like a little sleeping and she rest her head and then a shout from sam when he see Constance on the road and the impala through right pass her.

"SAM!?" "CHLOE!?" Dean said, wondering if his little brother and sister is ok.

Sam is in shocked and confuse that all what just happened and someone or something is in the backseat.

"Take me home." Constance said.