Darkness in Disguise

By LWJessica

Myria is a fae held prisoner by King Laeron, an evil ruler fuelled by hatred. He will stop at nothing to cons... More

Pronunciation Guide
Prophecy of the Light Bringer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fiction Awards 2019
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

New Cover!

80 5 4
By LWJessica

Soooooo......hi. Please don't kill me for being completely late. I have to apologise for the fact that I am having some writer's block when it comes to setting up some major backstory info for the next chapter and so have been unable to publish anything for this book. I also have to apologise for the fact that this is not an update but I do have an important announcement. I have a new cover for the book made by the magnificent mahana258 you should go and check out her covers, they are amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 290 26
For the fae, magic is everything: status, power, wealth, honor. For Vera Reite, a fae born with no magic, it is a shameful reminder that she will nev...
268 37 21
(Book 1 in the National Bestselling Series, The Legends of Regia.) Born in shame. Cast from society. Shape Shifter/Elf hybrid, Forest must fight for...
162 60 23
-Find the light. Save the world- Addisyn is a dreamer, captivated by stories of fantasy, with the hopes to write one of her own someday. Her life tol...
15 0 8
In the highly anticipated follow up to Magicals. Arabella wakes up in the hospital searching for the one person she needs most, Garrett. However, Gar...