Enamoured

Door agatharoza

After discovering she's a descendant of Hades, Avery must find a way to escape those hunting her and ultimate... Meer

Dedication
* It's My Birthday! *
* SHOOKETH *
Wattpad Picks: Saturn Needs Sequels
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION
What You Need to Know
Original Edition: Excerpt
Original Edition: Chapter 1
Original Edition: Chapter 2
Original Edition: Chapter 3
[author note] Pray for My Baby Niece
Original Edition: Chapter 4
Original Edition: Chapter 5
Original Edition: Chapter 6
Original Edition: Chapter 8
Original Edition: Chapter 7
Original Edition: Chapter 9
Original Edition: Chapter 10
Original Edition: Chapter 11
Original Edition: Chapter 12
Original Edition: Chapter 13
Original Edition: Chapter 14
Original Edition: Chapter 15
Original Edition: Chapter 16
Original Edition: Chapter 17
Original Edition: Chapter 18
Original Edition: Chapter 19
Original Edition: Chapter 20
Original Edition: Chapter 21
Original Edition: Chapter 22
Original Edition: Chapter 23
Original Edition: Chapter 24
Original Edition: Chapter 25
Original Version: Chapter 26
Original Edition: Chapter 27
Original Edition: Chapter 28
Original Edition: Chapter 29
Original Edition: Chapter 30
Original Edition: Chapter 31
Original Edition: Chapter 32
Original Edition: Chapter 33
Original Edition: Chapter 34
Original Edition: Chapter 35
Original Edition: Chapter 36
Original Edition: Chapter 37
Original Edition: Chapter 38
Original Edition: Chapter 39
Original Edition: Chapter 40
Original Edition: Chapter 41
Original Edition: Chapter 42
Original Edition: Chapter 43
Original Edition: Chapter 44
Original Edition: Chapter 45
Original Edition: Epilogue
*******

< hidden chapter >

34.2K 1.8K 253
Door agatharoza

- warning ⚠️
|| an: I don't know if you notice this but there's a hidden chapter in Chapter 34 (there's a sign there but I don't think anyone noticed lol). Before you do anything, let me warn you, if you're below 18 or a prude (I don't mean this in a sarcastic way, I know some people really do feel uncomfortable reading sex scenes), don't read this, just know that they (Vlad and Avery) had sex. But if you don't mind reading explicit content, this author is more than happy if you read this chapter ||

* ^ *
For pleasure-seekers, those who've PMed me, asking for #Vlavery hot scenes,
this one for you!

시작합시다 ~!

I kept my eyes closed for a heartbeat longer before pulling away. My eyelids fluttered open and my heart skipped a beat as I stared into those dark green eyes. Love, passion, and affection lied from beneath those hooded lids. This love was real.

Not that I'd ever doubted it before but seeing all the emotions engraved in those eyes, I knew that this man loved me and for that reason alone, it was enough. We didn't need a bond to clarify our connection because with or without bond, it was still there and it grew stronger day by day.

"Avy," he whispered softly.

My whole body shivered. Not because we were up in the mountain at night and it was cold but because there was something in his voice that caught my attention, holding me in its grasp. Something I'd only heard once when I'd gone back from the Underworld after being resurrected. Something in the way he'd said my name. Just like that time, there was the same desperation and urgency in his voice.

Vladimir's lips found mine, gentle but demanding. His lips brushed across mine and I opened to him, as it was getting harder and harder to resist the pull of desire curling my toes. The tip of his tongue touched mine, then he drew it inside his warm mouth. He certainly took his time in kissing me, drawing out the pleasure with the slow, lingering caress of his lips and tongue that left me wanting more and more. With each touch, each flick of his tongue, I felt the flutterings in the pit of my stomach, tiny spasms of need that were building from underneath. Even as he pushed my back against the tree, entwined our fingers, and pinned my hands by the side of my head, I found my lips clung to his as his tongue gently plunged inside, then retreated, teasing me with each touch and caress.

Right when he tilted his head to one side, delving deeper into my mouth, a breathless moan I barely recognized as my own escaped from my mouth. His palm slid to my side, and he stroked my bare ribs, sinking his thumb into my navel.

I wanted more, so much more. I didn't care if it was not the right time and place. The urgency was there, the need to be united as one was unbearable.

Although the idea of having sex in the wood, like what Caroline and Klaus had done in The Vampire Diaries, was appealing, I was not a vampire and the thought of the tree rubbing my back and so many insects around freaked me out. Forced by common sense, I summoned the will to detach myself from him. He looked at me, confused.

I smiled, slowly and seductively. Letting one of my fingers trail down the edge of his jaw, I whispered, "not here."

Taking his hand, I led us back to the tent. Oddly (or luckily), both Klas and Spyridon were nowhere to be found, almost as if they knew the young lovers needed some privacy.

I sat cross-legged on the blanket spread on the base of the tent as I watched Vlad closing the zipper.

He turned around and smiled. A bead of sweat slid down his cheek and jaw, down the side of his neck, before settling in the hollow of his tan throat. I lifted my hands and placed them on the back of his neck as I drew him closer until he laid on top of me.

Wasting no time, he covered my mouth with his. He slanted his head to one side, deepening the kiss. I felt him shudder as our tongues entwined. Based on instinct, my hips arched toward him, pressing into his rock-hard erection. Vlad grasped my waist and ground his pelvis up against me, moaning with pleasure.

One of his hands snaked its way beneath my clothes, caressing my back as it made its way to the clasp of my bra and easily unhooked them. He sat and pulled his shirt over his head before making a quick work with his skillful hands and undid my top. Pushing the fabric aside, he leaned down and started kissing the side of my throat. Slowly leaving his traces downwards until he reached the edge of my breasts covered in lace.

I was bitting my lips, trying to fight the urge to moan, when he suddenly stopped and cursed under his breath.

"W-what is it?" I asked. My skin felt cold without his touch, his kiss.

Vlad looked at me with a painful look on his face. "I don't have condoms with me."

I giggled. Vlad wasn't one of those guys who carried contraception in his wallet. Matter of fact, the first time we'd had sex, he'd had to take a short trip to the drugstore to get some magnums. "It's okay." When he looked unsure, I gave him a convincing nod. "I want you. I know this is not the right time and place but with the factions chasing us, right now might be the only time we have."

Vlad reached to cup my face, his thumb brushed back and forth on my cheek. At last, he smiled and brought himself down one more time. Placing his forehead against mine, his breath fanning my face as he whispered, "I love you, Avery Montgomery. I love your soul and everything about you. There are not enough words in this world to describe how much I really do."

Forcing my trembling lips, I replied, "I know. I love you too."

Vlad's hand moved, his thumb tipped my chin upward as his lips lowered to brush mine once, twice, three times in a tantalizing movement. His lips continued their journey as they placed soft kisses between my breasts. I ran my hands across his bare shoulders and down his smooth back. Wrapping one leg around his waist, I pressed into him. A low groan tumbled deep in his throat as he pressed back, shoving his hard erection against my crotch. I gasped as my body reacted at the pleasure of his touch, and the dull ache between my legs. His soft kisses made me want more. Arching my back, I pressed the fullest part of my breast to his lips.

A knowing smile formed on his lips then he sucked, driving me wild with the slow, undulating rhythm of his hips and the movement of his tongue.

Between our bodies, my hands found his hard abdomen. He sucked in his breath. Everywhere I touched, I felt his muscles hardened, his flesh puckered, and a deep groan rumbled from deep within.

Vlad fitted himself against my opening. He used his arms to brace his body a few inches above mine. "Are you sure this is alright?" asked him, being the understanding lover he'd always been although his face told me that he could bear no longer.

It was the first time we had sex without condoms. Skin against skin. Would that be alright?

Hell yes.

I cupped his face and nodded. "Yes."

For a second Vlad made no response, then his lips broke into a devilish smile that made my breath hitch. "Good. Cos I don't plan on stopping now."

* ^ *

When we were done, I rested my head on his chest, enjoying the moment. It had been days since we last cuddled.

"Do you think they'll come back?" I asked, referring to Klas and Spyridon.

I felt him shaking his head lightly. "No. Not for a while."

"I think we should put our clothes before they caught us," I mused despite my own mind telling me to wait fifteen minutes longer.

Vlad chuckled. "I think they'll let us know if they came back."

Sure enough, we heard a very loud cough from outside followed by Spyridon's voice saying, "do we get enough woods?"

Klas probably nodded since I couldn't hear him.

"Damn. Those woods are painstakingly hard. Next time we go camping, make sure to bring an ax."

Vlad and I stared at each other in silence. A slow grin formed on his lips that mirrored my own.

* * *

Okay! That's the first update of the day! Will update 2 more chapters soonish (like in an hour or two, I'm currently adding some words while editing).

The hidden chapters will be hidden (set private) on Monday, which means only followers can read them. Why? Because I don't want to rate this book as mature, especially since most the readers are teenagers who read the first book (Entwined). This chapter is a guilty pleasure of mine (I feel guilty writing sex scene knowing my readers are teens but I love trying new things, including writing sex scene).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, my angels! let me know your thoughts in comments!

[off-topic] this is going to sound odd but I don't have a birthday cake, instead, I baked some cakes for giveaways. Why? Because happiness should be shared, that way it'll multiply. These are the cakes (they're not as pretty as ones in the bakery but I think they're decent enough; I spent 7 hours on this lol)

Speaking of birthdays, what was your favorite birthday? Mine was a few years back. My mom (who's a very charitable woman) brought me to this orphanage and I got to celebrate my birthday with the kids there.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

340K 9.4K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
179K 5K 62
A retelling of the myth of Hades and Persephone -- For as long as Persephone can remember it has always been her and her mother. Until one day, a str...
103K 1.9K 28
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION. If you'd like to access both this Books Edition & the Original Edition of Entwined, please see the other version on my profile...
3.2M 78.3K 44
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧." ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪...