Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)

116 2 0
By Hydra1996

The next day after the dance

Arion walked around the school and thought about the meeting with Ruby, when she fought an intruder. I think I know who it was, but without proofs they will not believe me.

Arion: Come on Ruby. Time to go.

Ruby: Yeah, bye professor Ozpin.

After a debatting talk between the three.

In RWBY room:

Weiss: That was a risky move.

Arion: You could had called me to help you.

Blake: No, I think you handled it well.

Ruby: I hope so.

Yang: I'm sure everything will be alright Ruby. Oh! I know what will cheer you up.

Ruby: What's that?

Yang: I don't know yet. Dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together.

Ruby: Ooh! Something from home!

Ruby quickly climbed on Yang and tried to take the bundle. And out there came... a... dog? Much smaller than a Mabari.

 Zwei: Ruh! Ruh!

All except Arion: Waaa-aaah!

Ruby: Zweeeiii!

Blake: He sent a dog?!

Arion: In the mail??

Yang: Oh, he does stuff like this all the time.

Ruby: Stop it, ahaha! 

Blake was on Ruby's bed. Yeah, she acts like a cat.

Blake: Your father or your dog?

Ruby: I missed youuu!

Weiss: Are you telling me that this mangy, drooling, mutt, is going to wive with us forevah? Oh yes he is yes he is! Oh isn't he adorable?

Arion: I must say he is really cute.

Blake: Please keep it away from my belongings.

Glynda:*over P.A* will all first year students please report to the amphitheater.

Weiss: Well we can't exactly leave him here while we're gone for a week.

Yang: Look, there's a letter.

She picked it up and began to read.

Yang: Dear girls , I've got to leave the island for a few days. So I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang.

She cipped the bundle down and a lot of tin cans with dog food fell down burying Zwei, who's only is head was to see

Weiss: What is he supposed to do with that?

Then a tin opener came out and landed on Zwei's head. OK, what is this for a box. Magic?!

Yang: Well, that settles it. Come on girls, Zwei will be here when we get back.

Weiss: Oh I'll miss you so much we're going to be best friends I can't wait to see you again.

Arion and Blake left without words. Later then after Ozpins speak and tooking a mission.

Ozpin: Oh and mister Lavellan. You go with Team RWBY. Good luck.

Later than outside

Yang: That wasn't exactly uplifting.

Blake: But it's the truth.

Ruby: It's gonna be tough but I know we can do it.

A student then yelled that team CFVY is back.

Blake: Velvet? Are you ok? 

Velvet: I'm fine, I had Yatsuhashi to look out for me.

Weiss: You're mission was supposed to end a week ago. What happened?

Velvet: N-nothing happened. It was just, there were just so many. Oh and who's that.

Yang: Oh, that's Arion Lavellan. He transferred a few weeks ago. Arion that's Velvet Scarlentina a good friend of  us.

Arion: Nice to meet you.

Velvet: Y-yeah. Uhm... can I make a picture of your weapon?

Arion: Huh? Oh, yes sure

He turned around and Velvet took her camera to make a picture.

Velvet: Thanks. Oh but don't worry, you first years are just shadowing huntsmen so you should be fine.

Yang: Riiiiiight.

Velvet: I should go. Be safe, okay? Arion, it was nice meeting you.

Ruby: We can do this. We've never backed down before and we're not going to start now.

Blake: Right.

Ruby: Besides it won't only be us out there. We'll be fighting alongside a genuine huntsman!

Yang: Yeah!

Yang and Ruby looked discused, Weiss had wide big eyes, Blake a dissapointed face and Arion facepalmed and looked down. That can't be real can it?

 Prof. Oobleck: Why hello girls and boy! Who's ready to fight for their lives?

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls and boy. Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you we will not be establishing a single base of operations. Rather we will traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland, and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I've packed all our essentials myself provided the air course and readied the airship. And! It's Dr. Oobleck. I didn't earn a PhD for fun thank you very much.

Weiss: Uhh...

Oobleck: Come now children, according to my schedule we are already 3 minutes behind, schedule.

Then he flashed to the airship

Ruby: Well alright then looks like we're going to save the world with, Dr. Oo-bleck okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

Nora: Save the world??

They turned and saw team JNPR

Nora: You're going on world-saving missions without us?? I'm hurt and sad! Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not my fault, though, Ren!

Arion: I would prefer a mission in the forest.

Jaune: Sounds exciting, where are ya going?

Ruby: Oh just outside the kingdom.

Nora: Hey! So are we.

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set out tomorrow.

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight. We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Jaune: Ooohhooohh!

Arion: Uhm, Jaune? Hello?

Sun: We normally go to the citywith you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk. So we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, y'know, normal.

Ruby: Well-

Oobleck: *on the background* Four minutes children!

Ruby: Well, uh, wish us luck.

On the board of the airship Oobleck told them about his post as a huntsman, how important history was and explained that Mt. Glenn was one of the kingdoms greatest failures in Vale who was overrun from Grimms.

When they stepped out, the city was nothing more then a ghost town. I can't believe it would be so bad. The atmosphere of negative emotions still remains there. His thought were interupted when he saw Ruby's backpack was moving.

Arion: Ruby, please don't tell me you brought-

Before he could finish he sentence Zwei showed up.

Ruby: Get back in he back,

Prof. Oobleck: We're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with dath and hostility and you brought, a dog?

Ruby: I-uhh...!

Oobleck: Genius

He took Zwei, twirled him around

Oobleck: Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose heightened sense of sound. Making them excellent companions for hunts such as ours!

Ruby: I'm a genius.

All groaned

Blake: What are your orders doctor?

Oobleck: Ah! Yes! Straight to the chase, I like it! As you have been informed the Southeast area has been marked as a recent hotspot for Grimm activity. Now there are several possible explanations for this behavior. One of which being, Grimm.

Ruby: Uhh, what?

Oobleck: Grimm, a creature of Grimm approximately 100 yards from us at this very moment.

Yang: What!?

The turned around and saw a Beowulf and everyone unsheathed there weapons, but Oobleck stopped everyone and explained it would be better to wait until the pack came. A little moment later they came from every spot.

Weiss: What?

Oobleck: And now they've seen us.

Weiss: What?!

Oobleck: And now they've seen us!!

Ruby: I take it tracking is out of the question.

Oobleck: An accurate assumption, yes.

Yang: What's the plan then?

Oobleck: Show me what you're capable of. 

Ruby: Cover your ears Zwei.

When the girls wiped out the Grimms with their own fight styles, Arion pressed his staff on the ground to freeze the beowulfs and sharted them with a punch from the staff.

Ruby: Piece of cake.

Oobleck: Do not celebrate just yet, for I believe that this is the first bout of many. Shall we continue?

They then sliced every Grimm who came in their way while Ooblack was watching dead plants, till they were exhausted.

Oobleck: Excellent work children! Unfortunately there dosn't seem to be any signs of criminal operations in this sector. Oh well, moving on!

Yang: Hey doc you know I was actually looking foreward to seeing a pro huntsman in action. Like fighting or at least helping us fight?

Oobleck: Ah, but I'm in action, scouring the ruins of this once great city for any sign of irregularity. Not every mission is filled with daring and herosim girls and boys. Sometimes it's just a heightened form of extermination. Remember, this is a job, and you all signed up for it. I do hope you understand that.

Yang: Well, yeah. O-of course!

Ooobleck began to ask Yang, Weiss and Blake why did they chose to make this job. When he got to Arion.

Oobleck: Arion, you came few weeks ago to us to become a huntsman, why did choose this job?

Arion: Because my goal is that Remnant is one day freed from the Grimm. I want peace for human and faunus.

Oobleck: Noble goal, but what if you don't make it?

Arion: I-I don't know. I try maybe something better.

A while later when it's about to getting dark

Oobleck: Your leader and I are going to secure the perimeter. Come, Ruby.

Arion and the others went to prepare the camp in a building. Later before the campfire.

Yang: I can't believe we didn't find anything.

Blake: We've always been fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time. I guess we can't always have luck on our side.

Weiss: That's not what I meant.

Arion: Then, what do you mean?

Weiss: Earlier, about , upholding the legacy. There's more to it than that.

Yang: Yeah, no me too. I mean I don't know.

Blake: I don't know either.

Arion: Me neither.

Blake: I know what I want to do but, I figured I'd always take things one step at a time.

Yang: Well, it doesn't matter, we know why we're here. Right?

Oobleck: Ah wonderfull! A textbook campfire.

Ruby: Fire! Ssooo... warm...

Oobleck: Very good, eat your dinners and hurry to bed. We have a lot of ground to cover tomorrow and we'll need you take turns keeping watch over our temporary abode, any volunteers for first watch?

Arion wanted to announce but Ruby was faster.

Yang: Hey, did Oobleck asked you why you wanted to be a huntress? I mean,  what did you tell him?

Ruby: Hm, no he didn't, weird. Oh well, goodnight guys.

They ate their dinner and prepared for sleeping, while Ruby looked out on a scaffholding night watching with Zwei. Arion watched them sitting with the back before the wall with a blanket.

Ruby: Don't worry, things'll be better tomorrow.

 TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 706 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
44.7K 861 53
REMAKE IN PROGRESS! When one of the last known active tenno in the origin system tries to escape the brewing conflict between grineer and the corpus...
24.6K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
14.9K 189 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...