Dear Benny: A Benny Rodriguez...

By brodriguez___30

"promise me you'll come back." Bree pleaded. "you know i can't promise that. but i promise i'll try. i'll wri... More

Dear Benny
Dear Bree
Dear Benny
Dear Bree
Dear Benny
Dear Bree
Dear Benny
Dear Bree
•1•
Dear Bree
•2•
Dear Bree
Dear Bree
Dear Bree
Dear Bree
•3•
Dear Bree
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•

•11•

1.1K 24 5
By brodriguez___30

+BENNY RODRIGUEZ
once i turned around, i immediately began to cry. the only girl i've ever loved, i just let go. and all because of a stupid guy. i wanted to kill Phillips. no matter what i did Bree would never forgive me. she would never look at me the same without thinking of me as a liar and a cheater. i couldn't blame her. although i didn't cheat on her and never would have, it didn't matter now. i really hope Phillips is happy. because he just made me give away the only thing i had left to care about.

+BREE PARKER
as i slammed my window shut, i automatically plopped onto my bed and cried into my pillow. why would Benny do this to me? all of this time i thought he loved me but it was all just a lie. he never loved me. he loved Ellie. and he always would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...