❤Kpop Oneshots Book 2❤

By YiRu_HDHQ

Coming back with your favorite "Kpop" (and Cpop) celebrities! Comment Vote Follow Request More

Welcome Back!
12 Reasons: 12 Roses ~ Jacob~
I'm a Twin (Twin Sister AU) Pt.1 ~Jeon Soyeon (ft. Other Kpop Idols)~
📱PIRATE (AU) ~Nex7~📱
Simplicity in Relationships ~Mark (NCT)~
Miscommunication ~Yuta~
Offically Moving On ~Jungkook~
📱Shortie (AU) ~SF9~📱
The Proposal of Us ~Hyungsik~
📱Secret No More📱 ~Stray Kids~
????Never Again???? ~Idol Producer~
Explaination ~Jun (A.C.E)~
Spilled Tea ~Renjun~
A Drop in the Ocean ~Taehyung~
Not Yours ~I.N~
Brother's Friend ~Taeyong~
Friendzoned Till the End ~Lee Know~
Eventful Day ~Sehyoon~
Shoot Out ~Shownu~
Bond ~Mark (Got7)
5 or 1 ~Daniel~
Tipsy Truth ~Vernon~
A/N
I Hate You ~Hojung~
📱Surrendered📱~Kun~
Miracle ~JB~
White Night ~Hwanhee (Up10tion)~
When You Love Someone ~YoungK~
Admit ~Cai Xukun~
Mission: Annoyance ~Zhu Zhengting~
Best Friends to Lovers ~B.M~
Self Learned ~Seyong~
📱Surrendered Pt. 2📱 ~Kun
The Video ~Eunwoo~
The Life Of My Late Wife ~Youngbin~
Yuci's Video Stories (Series)
~001 (Series)
~002~
Deafness in Love ~Bang Yedam (YG Trainee)
~003~
The Late Soulmate ~Jun (Seventeen)~
~004~
Crown Prince ~Yeoone~
Not Single ~Johnny~
Two But The Same ~Wenhan~
Me Before You ~Kun~
First Sight of You ~Q~
~005~
Never Alone ~Taeyong, NCT, WayV~
📱Couples📱~JB~
📱Petty. You're Petty.📱~Rocky~
One Year Later ~Ruibin (Idol Producer S1)~
📱Unexpectedly📱~Jacob~
Plans ~Yuto~
Don't Lie ~Cha Eunwoo~
Fine Line ~Kun, Johnny, Taeyong~
HDHQ Drama ~YiRu (OC)& A.C.E Jun~
A/N: •ON HIATUS•
Unfinished Tale ~Taeyong~
Back to You ~Kun (WayV & NCT)~
Back to You Pt.2 ~Kun (WayV&NCT)~
Villians Can Love ~Hyunjin (Stray kids)~
Unable to Love Pt. 1
I was Wrong ~Xiaojun~
Back to You ~Kun~(Alt. Ending)
Drifted ~Seonghwa (Ateez)~

Finally Yours ~Leo~

247 7 0
By YiRu_HDHQ

"Hey, Leo. Leo?" Lizeth waves her hand in front of his face.

Leo finally looks to her. Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," Leo finally answers.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Well..."

"Taekwoon, babe, I'm fine. See, I'm even walking again. Don't worry about it anymore. I'm here now," Lizeth hold his hand and kisses it laying her head on her shoulder.

Leo smiled.

"You're right. It's been months since then."

That night, the same bitter memory came again.

There he was. He was waiting for her. Looking at his hand he smiled as it sparkles in the dimming light of the day coming to an end on the bridge. The bridge then started to light up with color and the scene became even more extravagant. He looked to his watch and watched as the hands slowly chased on another. Nervousness flew through him with each passing second. But he smiled nonetheless. It's been three of the most amazing years of his life. Tonight he was finally gonna do it. He looked to his hand again, at the small velvet black box, then slipped it in his pocket.

Him and Lizeth have been with one another for three years strong, and he finally decided on their next step. He loved everything about her. From the wrinkles on her forehead when she's upset to the small toes when she paints them in the summertime.

He reminisces about when he met on on the exact same bridge. He was upset after a concert when he cracked. Big time. Then, he went off beat twice in the dance portion. He jogged late that night from the dorm. There he saw a woman standing with her arms wide as she sat on the rail, looking out on the water. He ran faster. He held her wrist. She tunes to him, and he blushes at the girl.

"What the- who the hell are you?" She should in a startled voice.

"You're gonna fall!" Leo lectures," That is dangerous. You might fall. You shouldn't be so close like that to the edge. What would you do if you fall?"

The girl climbs down.

"This better?" She smiles.

"Yes. Thank you," He replies.

"Wait. You're Leo. The idol member. From-what was the name again- VIXX. Interesting. Well, this is new. Nice to meet you. I'm Lizeth" She holds out her hand for him to shake.

"Yeah. I'm Leo. Call me Taekwoon," He repsonds and answers her gesture.

They stood in silence. His heart lept, as he kept looking at her. She blushes. Their hands stayed, holding one another. Her phone goes off. She picks up. After hanging up, she retracts her hand and takes a pen and grabs his hand, and writes her number.

"If you want to keep staring, I'm only a few clicks away."

She smiles and runs the direction he came from as she curses.

He smiles remembering it. He remembers everything. From when her time of the month came, to everything she likes and dislikes.

He walks over the bridge to meet her on the otherside. Making it to their spot by the street bench, he buys a dozen of roses. There, he sees her. She gently walks his way.

She crosses the street.

"Wait! Lizeth!"

Then the worst has come. He drops everything in his hands. Running to her. The driver keeps on speeding before crashing at the next light. He shakes her gently.

"Lizeth! Lizeth?! Can you hear me?! Please open your eyes!" Taekwoon clears her face of her hair.

The crimson color pooling beneath her. Thinking quickly, he whips out his phone to call the emergency hotline.

"T-tae..."

He turns to her.

"That's right. I'm right here, love. Stay awake for me!" He responds.

Her eyes then flutters closed.

"I'm sorry, Taek....

"Please! Hurry!"

He sits beside her as she lies in the white lemon cleaner scent room. The machines beeping, without missing a beep.

"The doctors said that she will be fine. It's okay," he calms himself.

His mind flashing through the accident again.

"Lizeth!"

Taekwoon sits up in his bed, his breath is heavy, heart beating quicker than before.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Ravi asks from the other bed.

"Just a dream. The same one..." He answers.

"Why don't you get down to the real feelings you have?"

"What do you even mean?"

"I'm saying, you aren't just scared of losing her but you don't want to regret not saying that you love her and want to marry her. Just think about it," Ravi replies, yawning, before wrapping himself back in his blanket.

Taekwoon stays up a bit later that night. He sits in bed thinking about it. Then he got up hastily and turned on the light.

"Yah! It's four in the flippin' morning!" Ravi groans in annoyance.

"Sorry!"

Taekwoon got dressed and grabbed the black velvet box.

"Dude, I honestly didn't mean now-"

Taekwoon shut the door before he could finish.

"He took the box. He wouldn't propose to her now. That poor girl. She is going to be grumpy when he pops the question- wait- HYUNG!"

He then heard the the front door close. Ravi jumped up and ran to the others' rooms.

"EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES UP BECAUSE THAT BOY JUST LEFT TO PROPOSE TO LIZBETH!!" Ravi announces before going back inside his room to change quickly.

Taekwoon drove his car to Lizeth's place.

It was now or never.

He dialed her number on his phone at the red light before turning into her parking lot.

"Taekwoon? W-why you calling so early? Are you okay?" Lizeth answers with her groggy voice, slightly cranky.

"Get outside. Now," Taekwoon demands.

"Wait what?! Its flippin'-"

Taekwoon hung up as he turned into the parking, and parked. He got out upon seeing her. Walking quickly to her, he engulfs her petite figure.

"Taekwoon, you okay?"

"No," he responds as he started to cry.

"Whoa... Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?" Lizeth asks in a worried tone.

He pulled apart from her as he stared at her. His heart sped upon just looking at her.

"I-I had the dream again. The same memory during the past few months. Ravi made me realize why. I can't live without you now that I've been with you. Ever since I met you, I can't live properly without hearing your voice or seeing you at least three times a day, and I can't get you out of my mind. It goes crazy when I'm apart from you for so long. When the accident happened, I wasn't ever getting prepared to never having you in my life. I'd thought I lost you that day. Here you are standing in front of me. Ravi made me realize that I wasn't scared of just losing but not being able to say that I love you, Lizeth. I love you so much. I want to wake up to you, and fall asleep with you. I want to show the whole world how much you mean to me properly and permanently," He got on one knee and took the box out of his pocket, "Lizeth, will you spend the rest of your life as my wife?"

Lizeth starts to cry with her boyfriend as she nods before smiling and laughing. Taekwoon stands back up and slides the ring  on the designated finger. She hugs him tightly.

"Finally," she breathes out between her sniffles.

Taekwoon squeezes her slightly.

"I don't want to lose you anymore."

"I will never leave you even after death," Lizeth tip toes and plants a kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Lizeth."

"I love you too, Taekwoon."

"I GOT IT! IT'S BEEN TAPED. WE DIDN'T MISS IT!" Hakyeon yells from the car that's parked behind Taekwoon's.

"BOY, YOU OWE ME SOME NICE 24HR FAST FOOD BECAUSE IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING BUT ANOTHER TIME WHEN IT'S NOT SUCH A BIG MILE STONE. HOLD ON WE COMING TO YOU GUYS TO TAKE PHOTOS!" Hongbin adds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917 24 11
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽. 🅢︎🅜︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅛︎🅤︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎. I͟'...
7.5K 312 22
❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❞ - kpop oneshots, ca...
33.8K 494 33
*Not a real person* Started: 2021-10-23 Universe 2: SNSD, TVXQ, Big Bang, BTS, Wanna One, GOT8, BTOB, SuJu, Shinee, TXT, NCT, 2PM, model, Football/so...
324K 5.1K 69
Kpop Imagines featuring BTS, IKON, BAP, SEVENTEEN, GOT7, EXO, VIXX, ASTRO, INFINITE, UP10TION, SF9, MONSTA X, BTOB and more! Accepts Requests. Just P...