Wonderland?

By Bellaa_Dream

Layla Wang's Life Turns Upside Down In The Matter Of A Few Months. Being "Wonderland" At The Strip Seems Like... More

The Intro
Sailing to paradise??
Just a simple movie night??
A Simple Phone Call??
A Not So Simple Phone Call
Slow down
Realest nigga on my team
The start of something new
A/N
Foggy vision
DONE
Straight
With or Without
Silence
Chance
Bye Bye Baby
Impressed
Plans
Perfect
Baby, Baby, Baby.
Complete.
Sequel!

A/N

163 7 0
By Bellaa_Dream

Sorry Guyss . I been hellaaa lazy with Updating Wonderland , But Yall will see updates soooon . I promise . But ANYWHOO.

I have the first three chapters of "So would you call it love? " The sequel to "Illusion Of Love " Soooo, Gone head and check that out  , Alsoo check out "A look into the life of: Kara " , And I'm working on another book named "Chynaa Doll " sooooo, Stay tuned for thaaaat. Sooo , Check out my other works if you already havent , I promise yall won't be disappointed .

(: Peaacee  .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
1.2M 32.4K 29
Isis, a beautiful brown skin girl, isn't like other girls in her neighborhood. Most girls would just wanna fight and have sex with any dude they spot...
153 3 11
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...