ONESHOTS āžŖ HALSEY

By sugarandspisces

just little things from my mind āš ļø these are in no way, shape or form intended to harm/disrespect halsey [pub... More

[ š¢š¢ ]
[ š¢š¢š¢ ]
[ š¢šÆ ]
[ šÆ ]
[ šÆš¢ ]
[ šÆš¢š¢ ]
[ šÆš¢š¢š¢ ]

[ š¢ ]

6.5K 55 8
By sugarandspisces

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:

[ Kissing ]
- You were always kissing each other and it was mainly because Ashley couldn't keep her lips off yours for longer than a second.

- It didn't matter if they were regular kisses, neck kisses, forehead kisses, cheek kisses, or nose kisses.
Either way, she was giving you ALL the kisses.

- Her kisses were always gentle unless they were passionate. If so, things would get a little intense, but she was never rough.

[ Cuddling  ]
- You loved to cuddle, but Ashley didn't mind. she loved having you in her arms.

- If she had the chance, she'd wake you with cuddles and kisses. You didn't always get to wake up beside each other, so you cherished those moments with her.

- Whenever she had stressful days at work,
your cuddles would be the only thing on her mind. She'd come home and immediately attach herself to you and you'd just hold each other for hours.

[ Hand  Holding ]
- You loved the intimacy of holding each other's hands. It was such a simple form of affection, but you both found it endearing.

- Ashley would always say,
"I swear your hands were made for
me to hold."

- If she ever got nervous, ou'd immediately reach for her hand. You knew it was something that instantly calmed her. You'd intertwine your hand with hers to let her know that you were with her and everything would be okay.

[  Dates  ]
- You rarely went on dates since she wasn't home often, but when you did it was usually something simple.

- Dates differentiated between watching movies, driving around the city, stargazing, and any other ideas that would come to mind.

- For special dates you'd either go to a concert, an amusement park or even an art museum.

[ pet names ]
What she called you:
- babe
- cutie
- babygirl

what you called her:
- my love
- baby
- sweetheart

[ Getting  Tattoos ]
- It was no surprise that Ashley loved tattoos.
She had quite a bit of ink to prove it too.

- Every time she'd go to get one, you'd happily tag along. You enjoyed watching them be done because you loved seeing her ideas come to life.

-  You'd say, "Are you sure it doesn't hurt?
'cause it looks like it does."

She'd just laugh at your cuteness,
shake her head, and say,
"No, baby, it doesn't hurt as much as you think."

- Sometimes weren't as easy as others and she'd be in quite a bit of pain. She'd grab your hand and squeeze it if the needle ever went over a bone or a sensitive piece of skin.
A string of curse words would fly out of her mouth if it was more painful than she'd expected.

- Seeing the finished product was worth it though because you got to see her smile from ear to ear. You'd find yourself being just as happy as her because the piece of art would capture her personality so well.

[ Stealing Each Other's Clothes ]
- "Is that mine?" you'd ask.

"No." she'd lie. it would be evident because of the smile on her face.

"Yes, it is." you'd laugh.
"But it's okay.
it looks cuter on you anyway."

[  Making  Art  ]
- Ashley was an insanely good artist.
on her off days, she'd spend hours and hours working on her art.
It seemed like she never ran out of ideas because she was always creating something new.

- She always asked you to draw with her
and you always agreed.
Her face would light up with a smile and she'd be so content and happy that you were partaking in something she loved.

- If you were painting, your hands would end up being covered in the colors.
Sometimes you'd smear the paint across ashley's face, making her do the same to you.
This usually resulted in a paint war and by the end, it would look as if the rainbow had thrown
up on the two of you.

[ Being  Away  From  Each Other ]
- Touring was a major part of ashley's life.
even if she wasn't on her own tour, she would be performing at different festivals and events.
You'd tag along with her if she was playing a festival for a day, but if she was going on
tour it wasn't very common.

- Ashley knew how to handle being away, but it was a little bit of a struggle for you.
To make you feel less alone, she called at every chance she got.
(especially when she was in a different country)

- Often times you'd send letters telling how much you missed her.
She always wrote back, but when she really missed you she'd send plane tickets to her next destination so you could meet her there.

[ Touring  With  Her ]

- One of your favorite parts was meeting ashley's fans. In your opinion she had the sweetest fans and you loved meeting them as much as they loved meeting you.

- Listening to her during soundcheck
and complimenting her on how
amazing she sounded.

- It was normal for ashley to got nerves before her show. She would try to brush it off, but you knew her too well. You'd usually calm her down with gentle kisses and a long hug.

- You loved watching her perform.
at each venue, she would reserve a special seat for you in front of the barricade so you'd be able to see her perfectly.

- Throughout the show she'd discreetly look to you and smile. Sometimes she'd give you a wink after she did a particularly sexual dance move. In response, you'd playfully roll your eyes and laugh.

- Whenever she had an upcoming tour in a different country, you would usually
beg for the window seat on the airplane.

- When you and ashley got settled, your first order of business would be to explore the unfamiliar city. This another one of your favorite things about going on tour with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 710 8
š“š”šž šœšØš„š„šžšœš­š¢šØš§ šØšŸ šØš§šžš¬š”šØš­š¬...šš®š­ šØš§ š¬šØš¦šž š›šØš„š š„šžš¬š›š¢ššš§ š¬š”š¢š­. ( š…š„š šŸšŸ’. šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ )
48.5K 1.3K 19
Oneshots story of Jennie from Blackpink Request open :)
489K 4.7K 21
it cast imagines and prefrences !!! requests are closed! please note i'm a shit writer so please excuse any misspelled words or any cringe use of pet...
7.3K 51 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...