Ready »Ocean Eyes Sequel« {Ca...

By My_WholeOtherWorld

»Sequel to Ocean Eyes« "I'll save my home and family..." After the androids won over freedom of Detroit, Y/N... More

1• Ready
Toxic
2• Detroit
3• Catch Up
4• Markus
5• Jealousy
6• Why Her?
8• Loved
9• Healing
Birthday bishes/contest (CLOSED)
The Winners!
10• The Start
11• New Home
LGBTQ+
Cancelled?

7• Others

970 42 157
By My_WholeOtherWorld

(I'm Hank)

"I knew one day you'd fall for someone new"

Y/N's POV:

We reach the android store, it's filled with all kinds of things that only androids would have a use for.

I go up to the counter, I'm sure they've seen Connor.

"Excuse me, did you see an android, model RK800, come in here last night?" I ask. "What for?" The man asks. "A missing android, he went missing yesterday" I say. "I'll go check" the man says and goes into the back room.

A few minutes later he comes back out.

"There was an RK800 here last night, he looked around the store but didn't buy anything, is his tracker still working?" The man asks. "His tracker is gone, completely" I say. "I'll track the model, it won't tell you exactly where he is but it'll tell you what area he's in" the man says.

I see the man type some things down then turn the computer to us. "He's around this area it shows, it's a pretty crowded area in the morning, I suggest until night if you want to find him" the man says. "Thank you so much!" I smile. "No problem, I hope you find him" the man smiles.

Me and Cameron walk out of the store. "We know what area he's in, but the guy was right, we'd never find him in the morning, we should wait" I say. "What if he's moved by night?" Cameron asks. "Well... at least we have an idea of where he might've gone" I say.

"What should we do until then?" Cameron asks. "I think it's best to go back to Hank's, oh! I also found us a house! We can start packing up today!" I say. "We don't have much, but alright" Cameron smiles.

Yep, I already bought the house and everything, we just need to move all our stuff into the house.

~~~~

We reach Hank's place and open the door.

"Hank, Lance, we're ba-" I stop my sentence when I hear what Hank is talking about.

"-so the Eden Club... I'll take you when your older" Hank stops when he realizes me and Cameron are back.

"So I have things to do, bye!" Hank quickly rushes out of the house. Lance runs up to me, smiling.

"Can we go to the Eden Club? Grandpa Hank told me that you, Connor, and him went to the Eden Club for a special mission! I wanna go too!" Lance says.

"No! You're not going there!" I say. I'm gonna slap Hank to the next dimension for even mentioning the Eden Club!

"Why not?" Lance asks. "You're not old enough!" I say. "Lance, maybe when you're older than 18" Cameron says. I turn to Cameron. "How about never?" I ask.

"Well, he's gonna grow up and have his own needs to fill, we can't stop him" Cameron says. I continue to stare at Cameron. "Or never! We can always stop him from going there!" Cameron quickly says.

(In case you're wondering "isn't Detroit free now? Why are androids still being used as sex toys?" CORRECTION! They're not! The Eden Club is now only filled with androids that WANT to be hoes, they get paid for it now too)

"Lance, why don't you go and play some video games in your room? Dinner will be ready soon" I say. Lance nods and heads to his room.

I sigh and sit down. I just want to run out there and get Connor! I miss him...

It feels so empty without him here, how did I survive two years in Canada without him beside me? Well... I guess I was crazy for even leaving Detroit, right?

"Y/N, I'll go out for bit, I'll see if I can find any traces of Connor" Cameron says. "Call me if you find him!" I say. "I will" Cameron says, then leaves.

It's just me and Lance here...

I should start packing up for the new house tomorrow...

~~~~

I sit on my phone, watching tv, while Lance eats dinner.

It's been two hours... where's Cameron? I begin to get worried. I check Cameron's tracker on my phone, Connor's is still gone... but Cameron's...

His tracker says he's in the city. He's not even in the area where Connor was found?

I have to go check it out, but Lance is here alone...

I can't just leave him... wait! Markus and North! I'll be preparing them for the future with this!

~~~~

I knock on the door, Markus answers. "Hey Markus! Can you watch Lance for me while I'm gone? It seems Connor, and now Cameron, have gone missing" I say.

"Of course! Hey Lance, nice to meet you" Markus says. "Hi!" Lance smiles. "You're going to stay with Markus and North until I get back, okay? I love you" I kiss Lance's cheek and leave.

Now I have a pretty good babysitter.

~~~~

I reach the city and check Cameron's tracker again. He's nearby... it's gotten sorta dark, enough so the sun is down but the moon isn't quite up yet.

Alright... he's on this street...

I stop when I've located Cameron's tracker, I look beside me, the dress store?

I feel my heart drop, he didn't... did he?

I quietly open the door, no ones in here, I only see the light shining from the back room with the cameras.

I check my phone again, he's here? He can't be! Why would he be here?! I try and deny everything but... I know deep down, if he is here...

I open the door and can feel my whole life fall around me. "Cameron?" I ask. Him and one of the android girls turn to me. "Y/N?" Cameron asks.

"I thought- I thought you loved me..." I say. "I do! I just-" Cameron has no clue what to say. I can feel so many emotions inside me, sadness, anger...

"I fucking hate you!" I yell and run out of the store.

He was making out with that android whore! Is it because she's better than me? Why am I not good enough?

He said he loved me, but I just caught him cheating on me! Our son... does he not care about Lance?

He won't see Lance... the last thing I want is for Lance to grow up like Cameron! Me and him were happy, a family and so many friends, I bought us a house. I did so much! Only for him to cheat on me!

My mind begins to race, what if this isn't the first girl? For all I know... this is just the first time I caught him.

I walk, without knowing where I'm going. I have so many thoughts in my mind, Connor is missing, Cameron never loved me, Lance won't have a father figure...

Everything I risked just to feel loved by an Android...

I stop walking when I look around and realize I have no clue where I am. The moon is out now...

I'm in a park, I look over to a bench, under a tree. Someone's sleeping there...

Wait, Connor?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.4K 20
[Completed] You're Y/N L/N, a great student with average grades at DUAT College. Four years ago? A police officer. But your insecurities got you kic...
1.5K 32 17
When Isabelle Ross meets a new android, she instantly hates him. When she develops feelings for him she's torn apart internally. How will she deal wi...
249K 8.4K 39
"You really are more than a machine." "And I have you to thank for it." Her, a human, full of emotion. Him, a machine, designed to accomplish a task...
153K 9.8K 37
❝Who even needs to rule the world when you can just learn to deceive it?❞ [Cyberpunk AU] In which Connor kills himself to prevent Amanda from stoppin...