Water

Per DeadOtakuTrash

LGBTQ romance, original characters, original story. Please check out all of my favorite authors that I'm foll... Més

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Shout Out
Announcement

1

114 3 9
Per DeadOtakuTrash

Uuuuuugghhh. I hope you all enjoy this and stuffs. Ima go nap now.

————————————————————————————————————-

KAMI

I can't breathe.

There she is, acting like she doesn't realize what she does to me. Acting totally oblivious about everything. 

"Kami?" My best friend turns, and I look away to mask the blush on my face, quickly realizing that I was staring. Luckily, she doesn't seem to have noticed. 

"I'm fine." She instantly relaxes and I exhale. I've always wanted to tell her, and I know she's pansexual and likes girls too, but she's always acted like she doesn't even notice how much I like her. Heck, even if she doesn't know, and is actually oblivious, she probably doesn't like me anyway. I walk to class, ignoring the annoyed look she gives me. Hell, I can deal with being yelled at for ignoring her later. I have classes to go to.

Time skip because I like naps

——————————————————————————————-

Rose

After school, I head to the closest bookstore. I've almost run out of books again. I walk in and head straight (but she's not sorry I had to) to the manga section. I pick up a load of books and walk up to the register. The girl at the cashier gives me a look, but rings them up nonetheless. I pay and walk to my car. It only takes me a second to recognize the car next to it and the girl inside. Shit. Shit. There, on her phone in the front seat, was Kami. I can't help but stare at her beautiful hair and her amazingly blue eyes before I realize what I'm doing and immediately stop. She probably came here to pick up a new series she liked. Unlike me, she read both regular fantasy and romance books on top of manga. I soon realized that there was no way I could get in without hr noticing me and wanting to talk. I had just decided to climb in the passeengr side when she slipped out of her car and spotted me. 

"Oh, Hi Rose!" I just blinked. There was my best friend and secret crush, standing in front of me like it was no big deal.

 I blushed and said, "Just grabbing some books. You?" I cringed, considering we're in front of a bookstore. Of course she was here for books.

"Yup. Getting a new copy of Assassination Classroom."  I rummaged through my back pack and grabbed the book she was looking for.

"Here! That way you don't have to go buy one. I finished it a couple hours ago. Don't worry about returning it." She looked at it happily and went to walk in to the store anyway. I smiled and hopped into my car. It was gonna be a long week of manga reading for both of us.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thanks for reading my first chapter, I can't believe I finally finished it. If it sucks, feel free to tell me. Have fun with liiiifffee!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

388K 10.1K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
35.7K 1.1K 22
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Someone New Per debonair

Novel·la juvenil

157K 2.7K 48
just read
1M 53.9K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...