A Glitched Nightmare

By pumpkinwand

Sawyer was just a normal teen boy who really wanted VR goggles. And then, his wish came true. But with a twis... More

Osoyoos /aka\ Sawyer's P.O.V
Cassie's P.O.V
Dustmill's P.O.V
Sawyer's P.O.V
QUICK NOTE!!!!!
Cassie's P.O.V
Dustmill's P.O.V
WOAAHHHHHHHH
Cassie's P.O.V
Dustmill's P.O.V
I need to tag someone
Sawyer's P.O.V
wowzer bowzers
The Glitch
QUICK A/N
Important
The Door

Sawyer's P.O.V

14 2 0
By pumpkinwand

I walked up to a door labeled #1. I opened it. Then I saw that thing. That awful thing I always saw in my closet- well, in my nightmares that is. At first,  it looked like a normal tween boy with a long pastel blue, orange and pink t-shirt. Then it looked like a demon with him holding organs and a spine. I cupped my hand over my mouth and I got hit by an urge that needed to vomit. (A/N the organ farmer xd

Boom done thats what its forms look like credit to clockwork raven for this amazing meme :0 )

I held it in and ran for the door. No. Don't do it. I thought to myself, as I watched the nightmare. I felt my heart beat faster as my little self touched the doorknob. At that moment the creature grabbed the 4 year old version of me, and ate it's body, limb by limb as small me was still alive. I opened my mouth to scream, but it just snapped back to the blinding white hallway, lined with doors. I fell down crying. "GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!" I screamed. All of a sudden, a hologram of Kioboshi appeared. "Hi kid." I said nothing back, as I assumed it was pre-recorded. "You gonna answer?" I guess I was wrong. "How do I get out of this hell?!" I snarled. "Woah, calm down, you little brat. Haven't I said it before? You can't get out." More tears fell down my face. "SO I JUST DIE IN HERE?!" I screamed. "Yeah, basically." He chuckled. I felt my temper rising up, as I was just about to have a temper tantrum. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"  He stopped me. "Look kid, I know you want out but I couldn't care less." His hologram stopped. I felt my heart burn with sorrow as I felt my warm, salty tears trickle down my face. All of a sudden, I had an idea. I wiped my tears away. What if I looked through all my nightmares for a door that leads to the outside?! I smirked at my idea.

WOH WOH WOH HEYAYAYAA HEYEYEYAAA WOH WOH WOH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Khalifa By laiba

Mystery / Thriller

1.8M 100K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
122K 7.1K 28
In this gripping mystery-thriller, immerse yourself in the world of high school sleuths under the leadership of Nijiro Hiyaschi. Together, they unrav...
56.8K 4K 32
He loved her from time he don't know meaning of LOVE. She don't know him, didn't saw him. He has a big family She don't know meaning of family He...
14.6K 705 20
*whistle* "World where are you ~" "Dont keep me waiting. you know I don't like it " "WORLD YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I CAN FIND YOU EVEN IFYOU ARE IN H...