Who's Your Dream Demon Now? B...

By spacecadetgen

[DISCONTINUED] Human! Bill x Demon! Reader "I just wanted to sleep, eat, and benchwatch Netflix for the Summe... More

chapter zero
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
thanks for everything...

chapter one

309 15 3
By spacecadetgen

[The picture above is your bedroom.]

(N/n) - nickname

«• • •»

"Nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world." Johnathan Byers said. "He's so rig-"

Knock! Knock!

"Come in."

Your mother walked into your room and shut the door behind her. Wearing a forced smile, she folded her arms behind her back. "Hello dear."

"Hi, mom." You replied, keeping your eyes glued onto your laptop. "I have wonderful news." She said in a cheery tone, swaying from side to side.

"Mhmm.."

"(Y/n), look at me when I'm talking to you." Your mother frowned, losing her fake cheeriness. You sighed and paused the episode. "Yes, mother?" You replied to her in a tone just as fake as hers.

She frowned more, slumping in her spot. "Thank you. But anyways. Me and your father were talking and.."

"And?"

"You're going to stay at a friend of your father's for the summer!" She exclaimed as my jaw dropped. "B-B-But I can't!" I stuttered out. "I had my whole summer planned out!"

"Doing what? Staying cooped up in this room watching Netflix and eating junk food?" Your mother asked, pointing towards your laptop and snacks. "Well... Yeah..." You mumbled.

"You needed some fresh air anyways.., and a fresh start." She glared towards you as your eyes became interested in your window.

"You need some friends (Y/n)."

"I stopped making "friends" when you and dad paid someone to pretend to be friends with me for two years." You hissed, crossing your arms. Your mother stayed silent with her head down.

They never really told you, but it was your mother's idea to pay someone's parent to convince their kid to be your friend.

"Parker was better then the ones in you go on about in your head."

Your head shot up, glaring at your mother's retreating figure. She was already heading out the door before you could get another word in. "Pack your things dear, you'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning." She said closing the door. Rolling your eyes you fell back onto your bed.

'I can't believe they're sending me off to some unknown place for the summer with people I don't even know!'

"A place where more people get to be weirded out by me..." You said sadly, hugging a pillow. You shut down your laptop and put it on the charger. This was definitely coming with you. You walked over to your closet and pulled out your (f/c) duffle bag.

"Time to get to work..."

«• • •»

"Goodnight (Y/n)." Your father said stopping at your bedroom door. "Goodnight dad..." You said back, holding your doorknob. "...(Y/n)..? What's wrong...?" Your father asked setting his hand on your shoulder.

Did I forget to mention that out of both parents, your dad's the nicer one? He's supported you since day one. Your mother just convinces him otherwise...

"..." You stayed silent, gripping your doorknob tighter. "(Y/n).. You can-"

"I don't want to leave tomorrow..."

Your father's eyes soften. "Oh (N/n), come here.." You rushed into his embrace, trembling a little. He pets your hair. "You'll be fine tomorrow, I promise. And you know what?" He asked. You looked into his soft (e/c) eyes and saw genuine love.

You didn't see that in your mother's eyes. Ever.

"What..?" You asked as he took ahold of your shoulders. "When you come back, we can have sundaes and root beer floats." He smiled childishly. "If that's okay with you?" He asked taking your small hands into his bigger ones.

You smiled the most genuine smile you've ever smiled in a long time and nodded in assurance to your father.

«• • •»

[This is your outfit. The shorts are going to be mid-thigh though.]

"Do you have everything you need dear?"

"Yes, mom."

Your mother hugged you one last time before standing up and straightening out her skirt. "I have to leave for work now, so be good for Mr. Pines and don't make me- Us. Look bad." She said turning to walk away.

"Love you, dear."

You and your father watched her walk back to her car and drive away. "I hate her..." You mumbled under your breath. "Well kiddo, the bus is here. I want to give you a little something to remember me by if you get lonely..."

He pulled out a silver heart locket and popped it open. You gasped with stars in your eyes as he held it in front of your face. It was a picture of you and him hugging. You moved your hair as he put it around your neck.

"It's beautiful... Thank you, dad..." You teared up a bit hugging him tightly. He hugged back and pulled away. "Oh! And here's a little spending money. It's about $300. Spend it wisely." He smiled as you nodded and stuffed it into your duffle bag.

"Thank you so much, dad. I love you.." You said tearing up again. "You're welcome sweetheart and I love you too. Don't forget to call me once you get there and here's the address." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper.

"Now have fun this summer and if you need to, I'm one call away." He held your cheek with his hand and kissed your head. You nodded feeling your back pocket for your phone, which was resting there.

You hugged him one more time before hopping onto the bus. You rushed to the back and looked out of the window as the bus started to roll away. He waved and you waved back. His figure getting smaller and smaller in the distance. You wiped away your tears and sat down.

Plugging in your headphones, you begin to slowly drift off to sleep...

«• • •»

"Hey kid.. Kid!" I quickly woke up and looked at my unfamiliar surroundings.

'Where am I?'

"This is your stop. Gravity Falls, right?" A man said pointing at something behind me. I whipped my head around saw a sign that said, 'Welcome to Gravity Falls!' I nodded and thanked the man, grabbing all of my things and getting off of the smelly, stuffy bus.

I put my phone in my back pocket and set my headphones on my neck. "Where am I supposed to go again..?" I said to myself digging through my pockets for the paper. Finding the slip, the paper read 618 Gopher Road.

"Where the heck is that?"

"That's the Mystery Shack!" I whipped my head around for the third time. A man with a half panther, half puma shirt and cut off jeans smiled and pulled at his shirt. "That's where I brought this!" He exclaimed proudly.

I smiled awkwardly and started to sweat. "H-Hi. I'm (Y-Y/n..." I stuttered rubbing my arm. "Tyler, Tyler Cutebiker! It's nice to meet you!" He beamed holding his hand out. I mentally awed at his adorable last name.

"C-Can you point m-me in the direction of t-the Mystery Shack?" I asked gripping my duffle bag tighter. "Of course! Anything for a new friend!" He exclaimed putting a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled a bit at the thought of a friend. A real one.

"It's a 10-minute walk, but keep going straight. You can't miss it!" He replied, pointing down the dirt road. "Thank you so much, Tyler!" I said with confidence. "You're welcome! See you around (Y/n)!" He waved me off and walked away.

«• • •»

"Goodness, this is boring."

I was still slowly trekking down that dirt road. Maybe it was longer than I thought... I set down my bag and stretched my arms and legs. 'Ahh... That satisfying pop..' I said mentally.

The pine trees here were extremely tall and smelled amazing. I closed my eyes and imagined what this "Mystery Shack", looked like.

"Look over here~!" A distance voice said. My eyes shot open and looked from side to side. "W-Who said that!?" I yelled.

"I did!" The voice said again, but closer. I did a full turn, still to find nothing. "Where a-are you?" I asked lowering my arms. I tilted my head up towards the trees.

"I'm right here!"

I whipped my head around and came eye to eye with a blonde floating boy. I jumped up and screamed. Slamming my back onto the ground, I was given a nice earthy bed.

What a way start off my summer...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 15.5K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...