Brothers bestfriend(magcon)

By LinaPark0

Tori Mendes. Yeah, that's right Shawn Mendes's sister. Now you may think he's to die for when he's a goofball... More

meeting them
News?
Magcon NJ is heya

about me XD

398 2 0
By LinaPark0

Mendes. You think of Shawn Mendes, don't you? Well, I'm Tori Mendes, Shawn's twin. Shawn had to be stupid and tag me in a photo on Instagram. Idiot. Well before that even started, let's start off with me being a youtuber. I have been making youtube videos for a while now. But people knew me as ToriMay. Oh and to answer your questions, yes I do know other youtubers like jennxpenn, Lohanthony, o2L. Real cool people by the way.

I'm 15 years old and I go for a hipster look. My natural hair color is brunette, like Shawn's. But you know, I dyed it red because I wanted to..Haha..Well, let's see, I'm about 5"4" so I'm kinda short? Let's not to mention I'm youtube famous? I have 1million suscribers and I'm proud..Heh. Also, I like Matthew Espinosa. Yup. one of my brothers best friends. Terrible right? But Matthew is just something. His smile and-stop thinking about him.

Well my hobbies are just either sing or pennyboard. yeah I have about three pennyboards. And not to mention obsessed with Ed Sheeran and 5 seconds of summer. Sorry but they my favorite band an artist. Well I like riding pennyboards or skateboards because i feel free? I guess. I enjoy wearing Matts snapbacks since he comes over quite a lot. Yeah. I only kinda like his style of snapbacks? I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...