News?

Still Tori POV:

"Shawn you gonna tell her the news?" matt said.

"ohh yeah..um Tori?You know how me and matt go to magcon right? Well um I told bart and the managers that you could sing so, um i kinda showed them a video I recorded of you singing and they heard you are a youtuber so you are a special guest In magcon!" shawn said out of breath.

"So this means I get to be in magcon with you and matt?" I asked curiously.

"Yup" matt and shawn said.

"Hope you aren't mad I showed them the signing video." shawn said.

"Oh my fricking god! I get to go to magcon with you guys!Does mom know?!Who else is going?Any youtubers?!Omg I'm excited! Yay!thank you shawn!" I said jumping up and down.

"All of them are going too and they are staying for 2 days and we head to magcon in California." matt said.

"Two fricking days? That's all I get?!What the hell?why..ugh..I have no time..Omgee shawn, matt, carter, cameron, other viners get your butt to da mall! ASAP!" I commanded.

"Calm down baby girl!We moving.Guys leggo!" matt said

☞Skipping shopping

At my house~~~~

"Tori give me ma hat back or you die" matt commanded me.

"Heree...I'm too young to die!"

I know it's short but I'll update as soon as I can:)

please vote/comment on my story:)

-l