KHR: Soulless Sky

By Aoka_MidoKuro

Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'... More

Sky and Storm
Rain, Sun and Cloud
Lightning
Mist
Cloud and Mist
Sky and Mist
Rainbow
Sun
Lightning
Storm
Rain
Mist
Cloud
Sky
Eclipse
Sky and Sun
Sky and Eclipse
Sky and Sun
Rainbow
Mist, Cloud, Earth and Night
Mist & Eclipse
Eclipse and Rainbow
Night
Storm, Sky & Mist
Earth
Mountain
Forest
Swamp
Glacier
Desert
Eclipse & Mist
Rainbow & Eclipse & Desert
Eclipse
Sky
Night and Rainbow
Sky & Night
Skies and Rainbow
Omakes: Harō~in and Buon Natale!

Skies and Sun

2.8K 103 11
By Aoka_MidoKuro

Chapter 35 : Future of Vongola

Next day most of the occupants were shocked to see breakfast were all prepared to the table. There's eggs, hotdogs, rice, rice ball, milk, juice and etc. Looking to the chefs, they were Yamamoto, Tsuna, Lal Mitch, I-pin, Lambo, Aria and Daisy.

Yamamoto greeted everyone with a bright smile, "Good morning everyone! Come on and eat."

Everyone was still frozen from shock, Reborn on the other hand jumped to his chosen sit before facing Tsuna who had brought a large plate of rice down the table.

"Good Morning Reborn, how's the scout?" Tsuna questioned as his eyes marveled on the rest of the food being brought out before heading to his sit beside him. Reborn smirked, not asking how he knew what he's doing few minutes ago. "Just fine." He glanced to the brunette, "No abnormalities."

Tsuna nodded in acceptance. He gazed to everyone who's now taking their sit. Ieyuji sat beside his twin brother then asked the question which actually shocked him.

"You can cook Tsu-nii?" Tsuna chuckled before nodding, "Took time for me to learn but yes I could cook."

Ieyuji could only nod numbly. He remembered his real twin brother who's very hopeless when comes to cooking, heck, even helping became a disaster. He knew his real brother and the person in front of him are same yet different, still knowing he does contradict to the present, he can't help but be stun.

For this morning, everyone ate peacefully.

Later, Verde had confronted his findings to Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Aria, Reborn and Ieyuji.

"The creation of Eclipse Flame is very intruding to its very existent. There's so much unknown that I haven't witness nor heard about it. The reports you and Byakuran had given me aren't enough to give me a good start and it seems it's still same even though the sample is present." Verde reported, very frustrated from the lack of knowledge about the Eclipse Flame.

Yamamoto looks trouble as well, "That's not good." He turned to Gokudera, "Can we do something about it?"

Gokudera who looks very thoughtful shook his head for a bit, "You do know even I have limited knowledge about it. The whole research is burned and destroyed, nothing left."

Tsuna shook his head in disbelief, "I now regret few things. I shouldn't have burn that laboratory stationed in near Namimori."

Aria's eyes widen in disbelief, "A laboratory stationed in Namimori?"

"Whe-when was this? I never heard of this Tsu-nii!" Ieyuji exclaimed in disbelief.

Tsuna sigh before telling them the truth, "It's when I woke up from the hospital, the day the... robbery killed me..." He trailed off.

Within the group, Ieyuji's eyes widen in shock while Reborn's eyes narrowed, both knew exactly when he's talking about. The day the Alternate Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi took over his counterpart self's body to live.

"The time I woke up from the hospital, something happened that really confuse me at first because for unknown reason, I'm free yet confine from who knows what. That's when I figured out it must be that foreign flame mixing up within me, sealing my communication from the outside." Tsuna explained, telling the truth as much as he could but not revealing who they really were.

Its not that Tsuna doesn't trust them from this said knowledge but its better if only few people learned this fact. Who knows if anyone learned about this it could stir the Mafia World to even worst as is. Reborn, Fon, Tsuyoshi and Ieyuji can protect themselves just fine and they knew how to keep their secrets. Nana on the other hand may never be able to protect herself from Mafia due to being a civilian but it doesn't mean they will leave her be. They will protect her no matter what and those who harm the mother of the Sky better watch out because a Furious Sky means Chaos.

Aria can't help but feel trouble, "That's why people call you by those names..." Speechless Tsuna but more known as Soulless Tsuna who never talks, never show emotion. Just a blank child who moves like a living corpse. People see him as someone creepy but mainly dead man walking.

Tsuna smiled to Aria, "That's a long time Aria-san, all thanks to my friends for helping me get rid of it." As he said those words, his eyes shining toward to his Storm and Rain Guardian, in mind adding the rest of his Guardians, his family.

Gokudera and Yamamoto smiled proudly toward their Sky, boss, friend and mainly, family.

Verde thought for a moment, "So? What about this laboratory?"

Tsuna glance toward Verde and continued his explanation, "As I said, a foreign flame is flowing within me to the point I became sensitive toward the Eclipse Flame. Because of it that I had come to sense the same flame inside Yuji-kun."

Verde and Aria knew what he means when comes to Ieyuji. They actually felt it from their pacifier even though they're not present from that time.

"I became suspicious so I observed Yuji-kun within the shadow to know how he got them. That's how I found out there's suspicious men stalking my brother." Ieyuji felt his stomach twisting, he never knew someone out there watching him. Tsuna continued, "I followed those suspicious men until I found their hideout, their laboratory. I sneaked in and found out how they successfully gave a small amount of flame within my little brother and letting him walk around like a test subject that surely Yuji-kun didn't notice. I tried searching how but found no record of it." He took a deep breath as he leaned to his chair, "Because of it my judgement... clouded and decided to burn everything, including the people connected to this experiment."

From his explanation no one could actually blame the brunette for burning the laboratory after what those people had done.

"You never crossed any details about the Eclipse Flame?" Verde questioned.

"None. Only their test and fails." Tsuna answered, "Do you need those details? I believe I still remember them, only bit blurry since its been a long time."

"Any information about the Eclipse Flame is relevant Sawada Tsunayoshi. It will be a big help." Verde assured. Tsuna nodded, "I'll give it to you later."

Verde nodded in return.

"So, you are the one responsible for it." Reborn can't help but smirk, "That incident actually alarmed the Vongola, thinking an enemy famiglia had planned to do something within the shadow of Namimori. Iemitsu led the investigation."

"Yet he never went home." Tsuna added, headache forming to his head as he had no choice but to rub his forehead from frustration.

"I understand your wrath Tsuna but I hope this never happen again. When you told us about it, we really thought the Vindice would make a move toward you." Yamamoto said, very concern to his friend. Gokudera sigh, "Baseball Freak is right Juudaime. Please be careful from now on."

"I can't make promises there but I'll try." Tsuna said sincerely toward his Guardians.

Both Storm and Rain Guardians knew Tsuna tends to get himself into trouble instead his Guardians and men which really worries his whole family. They kept insisting their Sky to stay put and leave the whole work to them to the point it went to drastic measure yet he never listen, reasoning he rather get hurt than them. So instead of stopping him, they tend to join him to guard him from any harm to come.

Reborn saw the trouble and concern eyes of Gokudera and Yamamoto toward Tsuna that immediately knew the root of it. Tsuna's eyes even covered can't really hide his mischievous and protectiveness toward his family. Glancing to Ieyuji who's been silent for a while, he saw the trouble look within his eyes. He could guess this is his first-time hearing about it and now trying to remember when they had given him that flame. Seeing he can't remember yet pushing himself to do so, he can't help but sigh.

"Stop thinking too much Baka Yuji. It's not your fault you don't remember." Reborn's word had awaken Ieyuji from his trouble mind, "Reborn..."

"Reborn is right Yuji-kun, no need to push something you can't remember." Tsuna said to assure his brother before turning to Aria and Verde. "Well even though we don't know how it had come to its existence, we still know how to get rid of it."

Aria nodded, "The power of Trinisette. We're all present so we'll be able to get rid of it."

"The problem is one person takes too much time and energy, not only that, the flame this time is really strong." Reborn pointed as he crossed his arms, "We have the cure yet we can't use it so carelessly."

Verde sigh as he pushed his glasses, "I hate to say this but Reborn is right. We need to find a better measure how to remove the Eclipse Flame without harming ourselves first."

"Really? Was that how it happened last time?" Yamamoto curiously questioned as he remembered what happened back in the Ring Conflict.

Gokudera can't help but groan, "Baseball Freak I hope your not being an idiot for not noticing the difference between the last time and now. Other than that, I AM ABSOLUTELY AGAINST FOR HAVING JUUDAIME USE HIS TECHNIQUE TO TAKE AWAY THE ECLIPSE FLAME!" He shouted as he glared toward Yamamoto who held both his hand up sweating, fearing for the wrath of his Storm friend.

Something within Tsuna's eyes tells he actually considered the possibility which Reborn didn't miss as he had Leon transform into a mallet and throw it toward the brunette. Hyper Intuition ringed the coming danger and in instinct, Tsuna caught the mallet with ease.

Tsuna sigh softly but eyes glinting toward Reborn, "That's not nice Reborn."

Reborn huff, "I'll be very disappointed if you can't dodge or block it." Tsuna mentally frown, 'What is his problem...?'

Reborn glared so intense that Tsuna immediately knew the silent word that the Vongola Sky can't help but shiver.

'What the heck!?'

Gokudera and Yamamoto also shivered from the Sun Arcobaleno's glare but soon understood the meaning that made them frown toward their Sky and Boss.

Sensing there's nothing to hide, Tsuna gave up. "Fine! I did consider Gokudera-kun's word but since you people are about to kill me FAR worst than what I should experience, well I'll choose the latter. Okay?"

Gokudera and Yamamoto nodded sharply. Tsunayoshi's Guardians back to their time had a huge problem toward their selfless and reckless Neo Vongola Primo to the point they need to triple their stubbornness just to make their Sky successfully relent from his decision.

Aria who's been watching can't help but giggle cheerfully. She can't help but see everything really funny and its also thanks to it that the mood lighten. Ieyuji felt the same way as Aria does.

"This is a surprising turn of event." Ieyuji can't help but comment before laughing. "Y-you really have hahaha s-so over hehehe p-protective Guardians hahaha!"

Tsuna actually snort, "Not funny Yuji-kun."

Verde smirked, "Still, it is very reckless of you Vongola that you would though... of..." The Lightning Arcobaleno trailed off, eyes shining as if a realization drawn toward him. He began to murmur as he walked away, "If that would work then the possibility of..."

"Ve-Verde?" Gokudera questioned as the chibi scientist walked out the room, very occupied to even hear his surroundings.

Sensing he's truly gone, Gokudera glanced to his boss who merely shrugs, confuse as him.

Later, Ieyuji approached his brother who's talking to Reborn.

"Tsu-nii" Ieyuji called which made Tsuna glance toward him, halting his discussion with Reborn. He smiled warmly, "Yuji-kun, something wrong?"

Ieyuji looked away for a moment, before facing him with courage glinting to his eyes. "Can I... talk to you? Something really important."

Tsuna and reborn glanced to each other, a silent understanding before facing him again.

Reborn was the one who spoke, "Is it about your decision of what path you will take after declining the position of the boss Baka Yuji?"

Ieyuji seriously nodded before turning to Tsuna, "I had decided this for a long time Tsu-nii... but I want to be your external adviser as you reign Vongola."

Tsuna studied Ieyuji who's eyes showing nothing but absoluteness and resolve toward his decision. Tsuna sigh after seeing no hesitation toward his desire. "Do you know the job description of being part of CEDEF, much more in the highest position Ieyuji?"

Ieyuji was little taken a back from how his brother address him but immediately knew this means he's very much serious toward the topic. Ieyuji regain his resolve as he nodded.

"Yes Tsunayoshi." He answered, an indication they no longer talking as twins but as a man. "I know how much you assure me its not my fault and I know my real brother will forgive me from what I had done but it doesn't mean I should easily toss away the sin I had done. I want to atone, by putting my life on the line and helping you model the Vongola you wish to make."

Tsuna's eyes narrowed, a glimpse of orange sparking within his eyes. Ieyuji didn't falter from the gaze, full resolve doubling to show his seriousness and nothing can stop him from it. Seeing his strong resolve, Tsuna closed his eyes and body tensing cease, showing he will no longer stop him from his desire.

"If that is what you wish Yuji-kun." Tsuna said softly, making Ieyuji brighten from the fact he accepted his choice. "But..." Tsuna's eyes harden and spoke as how the boss should be, "You will undergo full training. This training isn't like Reborn but that doesn't mean it would be less easy. The training to become a member of CEDEF is harsh and sacrificial. Knowing this, do you still pursue this goal?"

"Yes." Ieyuji answered without a beat, grinning and accepting the challenge that shall come toward his way.

Tsuna smirked for him then turned to Reborn. The Sun Arcobaleno smirked too before facing Ieyuji, "I'll make sure your personal trainer will be Lal Mitch who's part of the Vongola's CEDEF. Be prepared because from the record, only Colonnello survived her training."

"I won't have it any other way Reborn." Ieyuji said, confident that he will make it through under Lal Mitch. Turning to his brother, he questioned. "I hope both of you are talking about Vongola, do you?"

"Yes." Tsuna confirmed, "Even though I do not wish to take the position again, I will for the sake of Vongola in this time. I will reform everything to revive the Vigilante Group which is founded by our Great Grandfather." Tsuna glanced to Reborn, "For that reason I'm inviting Reborn if he could become my personal Adviser."

That surprised Ieyuji as he faced the Sun Arcobaleno, "So? Did you agree?"

"Yeah." Reborn answered, "I found it very interesting than keeping my job as a freelance. I also believe Tsuna won't make my life boring."

Tsuna can't help but deadpan toward his word, "Reborn be truthful, is turning my life hell and unnatural really entertain you?"

Reborn didn't agree nor deny his word, making Tsuna mentally twitch as he can't help but sigh in defeat.

Really, the spartan and demon tutor will always be spartan and demon tutor, no matter what timeline they cross.

Vongola facepalm, "I'm technically older than you Reborn, even without the curse... yet how the heck I still can't win from you?" Tsuna murmured but enough for the two to hear.

Ieyuji sweat drop while Reborn huff, very proud of himself. "What can you say," He pulled down his fedora to shadow his onyx eyes, "I am Reborn."

The brothers knew it only means that explanation says everything, not seeing the glinting eyes from the Sun Arconaleno that says otherwise.

Somewhere isolated room, Verde was studying the documents Tsuna had given about his findings from the laboratory located near Namimori when he heard the door opened. Glancing to see Talbot, Daisy, Mukuro and Bel arrived.

Verde raised his eyebrow, "Why are you here? How did you get in?"

"Shishishi your security system is very easy to break, don't underestimate the prince." Bel answered, not hiding the fact he hacked Verde's security system.

Daisy added by giving their real intention of being here, "Gokudera Hayato told us to come and assist you as much as possible."

"Kufufufu" Mukuro smirked, "He mentioned you somehow found a new theory that could help us get rid of the Eclipse Flame and wanted us to help you increase its success rate."

"But I haven't got in the stage yet, its merely a hypothesis with no rate of fail or success." Verde reasoned.

"I believe everything starts in a hypothesis Lightning Arcobaleno, Verde." Talbot addressed. "And we're sure you will need help from us sooner or later."

Verde thought for a moment, as much as he wished to do things alone, the situation wasn't one of his usual experiment that could be toss so easily. This project is very important and a word failure is not an option. So as much as he hated it, he nodded, accepting their assistance.

The group smirked in satisfaction.

"Shishishi so, where do we start?"

"Explanation of the theory I had come up with of course." Verde answered as he put the document on the side then twist to fully face them. "The theory I had come up with is actually related from what happened from the Ring Conflict not too long ago."

Mukuro and Bel who were involve had straighten themselves knowing their knowledge would be critically needed to come up a solid start.

Verde faced Mukuro, "I need more details. Can you tell us about how Sawada Tsunayoshi used his technique to absorb the Eclipse Flame from Sawada Ieyuji?"

Mukuro smirked, "Certainly."

On the dock, Lambo was eating a very sweet desert with I-pin when they noticed Brina approaching them, well technically Lambo in very serious expression.

Lambo raised his eyebrow, "What?"

"Mock battle." Brina answered simply.

"Huh? Why me?" Lambo can't believe it, she's asking him for her training?

"I had most of my time fighting against Levi, yet I feel not improving at all so I need you who's more experience using Lightning Flame to fight me one-on-one." Brina reasoned.

Lambo frown, "No way, I rather eat sweet than waste my time sweating and numbing my body."

Brina hummed for a moment before bursting her Lightning Flame through her ring. I-pin yelped in surprised while Lambo's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Are you nuts!? Are you destroying the ship!?" Lambo shouted in warning and disbelief. This only made Brina smirk, "Stop me."

That was enough for Lambo to immediately finish his sweet in one bite before bursting his own flame from his horn to attack Brina which she successfully blocked but pushed away out the ship. I-pin run toward the side to witness both were now fighting one another.

Then she heard a familiar chuckle, turning to see her Master approaching toward her.

"So even in a body of a child he still knew how to be mature enough to be able to tell what's danger and what's not huh." Fon commented as he watched the two having their battle. I-pin was confused, "What do you mean Master?"

Fon merely smiled mysteriously toward his student. For one of the few selected people to learned the truth about Tsunayoshi and his Guardian's real identity, he has no right to say anything that could give away about who they are.

"I just mean he's mature for a child in his age I-pin." Fon answered instead. I-pin could only stare before nodding, understanding yet confusing.

In the captain's room, Gokudera, Squalo, Aria, Xanxus, Chikusa and Hibari were discussing their next move when the door opened revealing Lal Mitch with paper in hand.

"We receive a message from Vongola Nono." Lal informed them.

Hibari's eyes sharpen as Lal closed the door then read the message for them to hear.

"To everyone, I congratulate all of you for succeeding your mission and safe. I feel truly relief knowing all of you will be returning back alive. Now, I know there's more things that should be discussed and done but I hope you will return as soon as possible. CEDEF will be coming soon in case you need more assistance like doctor, food and man power. I hope you all don't mind this little help. Vongola Nono."

Squalo can't help but grunt as he crossed his arms, "CEDEF of all people? VOIIII that Nono is pissing me off."

"Tch, stop being loud or I'll shoot you." Xanxus glared to his Rain Guardian.

Aria sigh before asking, "How long will it take for them to arrive?"

"Tomorrow." Lal answered, "They just contacted me a while ago to inform me that."

Chikusa turned to Gokudera, "So that only means we will need to execute it now huh."

Gokudera nodded in agreement, "Mind informing everyone the plan Chikusa."

Chikusa nodded in compliance, "No problem." Then he walked out the room.

Lal gave a questioning look, "What plan?"

All turn to each other, smirking before facing the Failure Arcobaleno. It was Aria who voiced the answer.

"We will finally experience the promise Tsunayoshi-kun had given to us Lal." She smiled brightly, "The Arcobaleno Curse will be no more."

Lal's eyes widen in disbelief, is it really happening now? They will finally be free from the curse!?

Aria nodded in confirmation, knowing well how each one of them long for it to come true and now its happening, they can finally be free!

"I'll inform the change plan to Juudaime." Gokudera said softly before turning to Hibari. As if understanding the silent message, Hibari nodded in agreement and so Gokudera left the room.

Xanxus huff before turning to the center, "So, any more plans that should be talked about?"

"Other than we're taking off in early night, none." Hibari finalized.

I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...
19.8K 637 14
What is the sky without its elements? Without the storm, rain, mist, cloud, thunder and sun; what is the sky without them? Nothing. "Where are your g...
132K 5.3K 18
Tsuna got hit by the ten year bazooka, unfortunately.... A certain mechanic had previously decided to 'upgrade it' Now Tsuna is stuck in his five yea...
33.7K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...