i. MEDICINE harry styles...

By fleetwoodstevie

treat you like a gentleman. in which harry styles can't help falling in love with the boy the world thinks he... More

MEDICINE.
... cast;
... playlist;
... words on harry;
... warning/disclaimer;
... preface;
... part one;
i. "i saw this angel"
ii. "just let me know, i'll be out the door"
iii. "hope you're wearing your best clothes"
iv. 'two, three, four'
v. 'choose your words'
iii. GAMMA
iv. DELTA
v. EPSILON
vi. ZETA
vii. ETA
-part two;
viii. ALPHA
ix. GAMMA
xi. EPSILON
xii. ZETA
xiii. ETA
xiv. THETA
xv. IOTA
xvi. KAPPA
xvii. LAMBDA
xviii. MU
xix. NU
xx. XI
xxi. OMIKRON
xxiii. PI
xxiv. RHO
xxv. SIGMA
why there havent been any updates;
we back harries;

x. DELTA

847 26 5
By fleetwoodstevie

MARCH 3, 2018.
INSTAGRAM

Liked by adrianingham, ollyyears and 1,485,475 others

harrystyles I just signed this petition, and you should too.

view all 36,997 comments

! !

NEWS ARTICLE

Buzzfeed
5 FACTS ABOUT OUR LATEST CELEB CRUSH ADRIAN INGHAM

You know that guy who sat in Harry Styles' lap? Yeah, he's actually pretty awesome.

1. He's openly bisexual

Adrian has been out since he was 16 and living in Years & Years singer Olly Alexander's living room.

2. Speaking of, Olly and Adrian have been friends for as long as they can remember

The two grew up together and lived in the same apartment for two years.

3. Adrian is a classically trained professional dancer

(Footage from 2014)
He began ballet at age 3 in 'mummy and me' classes. He's also skilled in contemporary and hip hop dancing, and has appeared or taken part in all Years & Years music videos since 2014.

4. He's a living meme

No comment needed.

5. His favourite show is Brooklyn 99

He's the perfect man.

! !

BLOOMSBURY, England

For Adrian, March third was an exciting day. As exciting as the next few days in front of him? No. But exciting nonetheless.
See, Adrian really loved clothes. Maybe one couldn't tell because his variety and amount of clothing was limited, but that is just because he's a twenty-one year old with a job that didn't pay much.

Today, he would be receiving his final bit of information regarding his travels to Paris. The following morning, he would be dressing in expensive sponsored clothing, getting privately driven to Heathrow, and flown first class to the the fashion capital of the world, for the world's largest fashion event of the year.

On his bed lay a fairly large white box branded NEW WORLD. He hadn't opened yet, though, as his friend Olly was coming over in a few minutes. Adrian walked away from his bed and went towards his kitchen. He had a studio apartment, so the only seperate room was his bathroom. When he reached the counter, his mind stuttered.
When he came to, Olly was walking through the door. Adrian didn't know if Olly was early, or if he had blanked for more than the few seconds it felt like.
"What's wrong?" Olly asked. He had entered using his own key.
"Absence."
"Now?"
"Just before you walked in."
Olly shut the door behind him. "Well, go sit down, then, love."
Adrian did as told. He sat on his bed, Olly followed. They sat in silence for a moment. Once Adrian felt better, he began conversing with Olly as per usual. A few minutes later, the pair were eagerly exploring the box.
Inside was a small handwritten message thanking Adrian and wishing him luck. He read it then passed it to Olly to read.
The next item retrieved was a manila folder. Within: an envelope with the AirFrance logo, and another three with Givenchy, Balenciaga, and Valentino. On top of that, a stack of information pages and an itinerary.

! !

PAPER

AIRFRANCE
Carte de d'embarquement
Boarding Pass
Passenger: INGHAM/ ADRIAN MR
From: London LHR
To: Paris CDG
Flight No.: AF1081
Date: 04MAR
Seat: 1F
Dep.: 06:25
Boarding: 05:55

AIRFRANCE
Carte de d'embarquement
Boarding Pass
Passenger: INGHAM/ ADRIAN MR
From: Paris CDG
To: London LHR
Flight No.: AF1680
Date: 14MAR
Seat: 1F
Dep.: 07:20
Boarding: 06:50

[ The Givenchy, Balenciaga, and Valentino envelopes were large and thick. Adrian knew they held the invitations for the day's shows, so he held off opening them, knowing they would hold many small items like gifts and time cards. ]

NEW WORLD

Domestic Travel:
- Representatives will have access to a private chauffeur service.
- Scheduled times have been allocated for events and flights, they are to be found on the itinerary or online.
- For unscheduled drives, such as the leavings of after-parties, requests for a driver can be made online. 30 minutes notice is required.
- Online access: www.xxx.com/xxx ; password xxx ; user xxx

International Travel:
- Please see AirFrance information pack.

Appearance:
- A full media restriction outline has been emailed to the representative's agent.
- Clothing for MONDAY MARCH 4 have been shipped to the representative. They are labelled and must be worn (as stated in agreed contract). Clothing for the remaining days will be shipped to the place of accommodation in Paris.
- Laundry service is complimentary.
- The clothing for the New World event is to be acquired via private fitting, to which the details can be found on the itinerary.

Itinerary

Monday [March 04] | DAY ONE
LON0445: Private chauffeur from home address to London Heathrow Airport.
0555: Board flight AF1081.
0625: Depart London via flight AF1081.
PAR0845: Arrive in Paris via flight AF1081, enter express customs.
0920: Private chauffeur from CDG to salon. Change into Givenchy show clothes etc. chauffeur to venue.
1000: Givenchy PFW F/W18.
1110: Private chauffeur to Balenciaga venue.
1130: Balenciaga PFW F/W18.
1240: Private chauffeur to hotel venue.
1630: Private chauffeur to Valentino venue.
1700: Valentino PFW F/W18.
1810: Private chauffeur to hotel venue.

Tuesday [March 05] | DAY TWO
0900: Private chauffeur to salon, chauffeur to McCartney venue.
1000: Stella McCartney PFW F/W18.
1100: Sacai PFW F/W18.
1210: Private chauffeur to hotel venue.
1900: Private chauffeur to salon, chauffeur to McQueen venue.
2000: Alexander McQueen PFW F/W18.
2110: Private Chauffeur to hotel venue.

Wednesday [March 06] | DAY THREE
0700: Private chauffeur to Givenchy fitting, and chauffeur to hotel venue.
0930: Private chauffeur to salon and Chanel venue.
1030: Chanel PFW F/W18.
1140: Private chauffeur to hotel venue.
1400: Private chauffeur to Miu Miu venue.
1430: Miu Miu PFW F/W18.
1540: Private chauffeur to hotel venue.
1830: In-hotel styling.
2000: New World PFW Event. (Minimum stay until 2330)

Thursday [March 07] | DAY FOUR
0800: Private breakfast with New World editor.
1100: Checkout, private chauffeur to secondary place of stay.

Wednesday [March 14] | DAY ELEVEN
0440: Private chauffeur from hotel address to Charles de Gaulle Airport.
0650: Board flight AF1680.
0720: Depart Paris via flight AF1680.
LON0745: Arrive in London via flight AF1680.
0845: Private chauffeur to home address.

! !

BLOOMSBURY, England

Adrian grinned at the papers in his hands, excitement building. He passed the information to Olly, who eagerly took it, then began to look at the box of clothing. His grin grew as he looked over what had been sent.

! ! !

note: what even is this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 165 4
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แดษด แด€แดแด€แดขแดษด แด€s แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸแด‡ แดส€ แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€ส™แด€แด„แด‹ [ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ] Harry writes his own fictional love story. Always trapped i...
42.6K 1.7K 23
17-year old Harry thinks he's got it all figured out until he falls for a guy named Louis who has nothing to lose.
327K 9.5K 31
What happens when the wide world famous star falls for a feminine boy?! Harry Styles. A boy who likes to dress in a pretty clothes that makes him fee...
56.6K 1.8K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...