Katya Zamolodchikova (And Oth...

By EclecticMentalState

Cover by: 6Lil_Pound_Cake9 Drag Queen x Reader A collection of fluff, angst, miscellaneous, and smut stories... More

The Texts/Pics They Send You (Katya/Brian M. × Reader)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader)
Valentine's Day (Trixie/Katya × Reader)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - X-18)
Babydoll (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 1)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 2)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 3)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 4)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 6)
Inception (Katya × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 7)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - X-18 - Part 8)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 2 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 1)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 2)
That's on Period, Sis (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Brian M./Katya - Part 2)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 2
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 6 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 7 - X-18)
Heavy Petting (Katya/Brian M. × Reader ‐ X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send you (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - part 3)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Public (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Поздние Ночи (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 3
Exxxtra gifs - Part 4
Smell not Nell
Exxxtra gifs - Part 5

Plaything (Boulet Brothers/Dahli × Reader - Part 1)

4K 36 30
By EclecticMentalState

A/N: This is short, and I might write more parts for this, who knows. It's an idea I've been toying around with. Enjoy, or whatever.

××××

"Jesus fucking Christ," You breathed.

Your hand was visibly shaking as you leaned into the large vanity mirror in the dressing room to power your face.

"Were you this nervous when you started?"

Xochi rolled her eyes as she stood next to you, gluing down rhinestones to her face.

"Are you serious? Of course I was."

You were still a baby Bio Queen who had only been actively doing drag for a year. You had landed a few small gigs here and there at local clubs, and you were lucky enough to befriend a few queens who were better known in the scene than you were.

Xochi Mochi had been one of those queens, and she had been a competitor on Dragula; a drag competition that aired on YouTube that you much preferred over Drag Race these days – for various reasons.

Xochi and you had somewhat of the same aesthetic when it came to drag; it was all about shock value, art, horror, and rebellion. So, it wasn't a surprise that the two of you hit it off. She helped you increase the number of gigs that you got, and the two of you worked the same clubs, so seeing each other was part of a regular work day – even moreso when you add in the fact that the two of you now shared an apartment with another Dragula alumni, Dahli.

When Xochi was offered a spot to work the Queen Kong show that was hosted by the Boulet Brothers, she jumped on the chance – but not before she convinced the Boulets to let you attend one night as a performer.

It was a silly request, and the two of you thought nothing about it, assuming that the stone-faced beauties would have told you, "Fuck no." But much to the surprise of the both of you, the Boulets had agreed to let you perform for one night. But, of course, this was only after they checked out your social media to see exactly what you had to offer when it came to makeup and performance.

Surprisingly, they deemed you worthy enough to perform atleast once, and how well you did during that would be the determining factor on whether or not you received the chance to perform on their stage again. They were always looking for fresh talent, and you were intent on showing them that you were worthy of a permanent spot. Because, if you managed to do that, your career could possibly be secured very early on.

"I literally can't fuck this up Xo'. Tonight could change my career," you said, swallowing down the lump in your throat.

The heaviness of the words seemed to really hit you when you said it out loud. It was the truth – tonight could either make you, or break you in the drag community.

Xochi smiled. "You're gonna do fine, bitch. You're talented and you're fucking insane. You're right up the Boulets' alley."

You nodded, doing your best to calm yourself and take her words to heart.

You chewed your lip as you turned to her as a very valid, albeit, stupid question came into your mind – one you already know the answer to.

"Are they as intimidating in real life as they are on the internet?"

She cut her eyes to you, raising up one of her eyebrows.

"Curiosity killed the cat, y'know."

You groaned, "So, you're telling me 'yes.' I'm already nervous enough."

"They're club legends who host their own show, and they take zero bullshit. Did you really expect it to be a Full House episode, bitch?" She threw her hands up, looking at you like you were mental.

"No, obviously I wasn't expecting that." You rolled your eyes as you finished up your makeup. "You were on the show, so you're the best person to ask."

"As long as you don't half-ass anything, you're fine. Besides, I wouldn't have put my fucking neck on the line to get you this gig if I thought you were gonna fuck it up."

Everything was silent in the dressing room for the moment as the two of you put the final touches on your looks. Xochi seemed to be going for a bloody swamp goddess look, and you kept it somewhat simple tonight, looking like an Elvira knock-off, but that was the plan. Sex sells.

Xochi finally turned to you after a while, placing her hand on her hip.

"So, is your nervousness stemming from just this, or is your attraction for them playing into it?"

"What?" You snapped your head in her direction.

She laughed, "Bitch, everytime we watch the show, you talk about how hot they are. You thought I wouldn't remember?"

"Well, of course I think they're hot, but that's not why.. I mean, they are intimidating," You shrugged.

You hadn't really thought about it until now, but maybe how attractive you thought they were did play a factor in it, after all. Of course, the fact that this could change your career was major, but the thought of working for the very two people that you wouldn't have a problem fucking did add a different level of difficulty and nervousness.

"It's written all over your face. Too bad they won't let you audition by sucking their dick." She winked at you, the black paint she had smeared on her teeth was peeking through her lips as she gave she a smile.

"Fuck you," you hissed playfully, smacking her padded chest.

She smiled coyly. "Hey, you aren't the only one. Besides, if you impress them enough, you'll get invited to the after party.. And if you just happen to really catch their attention there... Then you'll get invited to the after-after party."

You cocked an eyebrow at her. "Okay, you have my attention. Wanna explain?"

"Well, the after party is for people affiliated with the show and for other well-known queens, but it's by invite only. It's no big deal, it gets a little crazy, but it's bound to happen when you shove a bunch of queens in one room."

"Have you been to the after party?" You asked.

She nodded. "Of course. But the after-after party is where you wanna be."

"What exactly is this after-after party?"

She took in a breathe and leaned against the table in front of the mirror, checking behind her to make sure no one was watching or listening before leaning in even closer into you.

"I've only heard stories, so don't take my word for it. But that's the Boulets' personal party, and I mean personal."

You gave Xochi a blank stare.

"Are you trying to say they have an orgy?" You said, trying to understand what exactly she meant.

She shook her head. "Maybe once or twice in their life, but I've heard they're way too picky for that. But, they do like to bring a third into the relationship on occasion, if you get what I mean... Kinda like a pet, I guess you could say... I mean, that BDSM aesthetic isn't just for show."

"Obviously, I get it, but why?" You scoffed at her. "And why are you telling me this?"

"I mean, why not? They're fetish queens who run a fucking fetish and BDSM based show. Is that really a surprise? And I'm pretty sure Drac Morda's dominant act isn't just for the show, either." She flashed you a cheeky grin.

There was silence as you took the time to try to process the information that she was feeding you. Your eyes darted back and forth in confusion as you looked back up at her, cocking an eyebrow. You definitely understood what she was telling you, but you really didn't want to let on just how exciting and nervous it made you.

She huffed, "I'm telling you this because, if you play your cards right, you might get a chance to be the third."

"If big Boulet is the dominant, then what does that does that make little Boulet?" You rolled your eyes at her again.

You were really unsure of wether or not Xochi was just fucking with you at this point and trying to rile you up before your performance, but she seemed like she was genuine with what she wants telling you. Either way, you had to admit that the thought of being the third in the Boulet relationship was almost too hot to handle.

"Swanthula? She just loves to egg Drac on. But I wouldn't underestimate her," Xochi hummed.

"I guess you're right." You shook your head, "I'm inclined to believe it when I see it."

"Well, duh," She quipped, followed by a shrug. "Forget about it. It's just something I heard through the grapevine anyway. Who even knows if it's true, right?"

"Right," you breathed, turning back to your mirror one last time.

For something that could have just been a rumor floating around, you couldn't help but hope to catch a glimpse of this infamous 'after-after,' party.

"What makes you think I'd be into that, though?" You bit your lip.

"Girl, as many times as I've fucking walked in on you tied down and getting wrecked by Dahli, I think I'd know. You reek of submission anyway," She narrowed her eyes at you.

She had a fair point. You had become pretty regular fuck buddies with Dahli, another Dragula contestant whom you'd hit it off with. It was a combination for your love of drag, weed, and your shared kinks that bonded the two of you together, and you had been a fan of hers long before she became a drag queen. In fact, you knew of her back when she was only, Jayy Von Monroe. It also didn't hurt that the two of you just happened to find each other attractive and were more than capable of fucking without things getting complicated.

"Bitch, I don't reek of submission." You flipped your dreaded gray and black wig at her. It was one that Dahli had let you borrorw.

"Uh-huh, that's why you're always screaming 'Daddy,' and 'Mommy,' for Dahli then, huh?" She cut her eyes at you.

"Yeah, well, you've never walked in on us when I'm the one topping her while she calls me 'Daddy,' and it shows." You gave her a smug smile.

"No, but fingers crossed I'll get to see that." She held up her fingers to you.

"Get in line, bitch," you chuckled.

The was a knock at the dressing room door before it opened as a stagehand poked his head through the door holding a clipboard.

"(Y/N), are you ready? I need you behind the curtain in 5, so the Boulet's can introduce you."

You felt that familiar knot in your stomach tense up again times 10.

You gave a slow nod. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Great, go ahead and head out." The stagehand have you a quick smile before closing the door.

You took in a deep breath and exhaled shakily, looking over into the mirror once more. You'd be happy when this was over; you loved performing and it gave you such a high, but the pre-show jitters that you got were almost unbearable. Xochi obviously noticed and she took your hands in hers.

"You're gonna do great, (Y/N)," she said reassuringly, giving you a nod.

You breathed out again and nodded back. "I fucking hope. After all, I have to get to that after party."

She gave you a wicked smile in return. "You're fucking right you do."

After taking a few more deep breathes and listening to Xochi hype you up, you were ready. You adjusted the tight corset that you had on, and made sure that your wig, fishnets, and all your other undergarments were in the right place – even if you were planning on ripping them off at some point. You hugged Xochi one last time while she wished you luck before you made your way out to the stage.

~

You stood behind the heavy stage curtain, listening to the whooping and hollering of the crowd as you could hear the Boulets over the P.A. system. After what Xochi had told you, you were now more curious about them now than you had ever been. You also had to admit that you were more than a little turned on at the thought of them actually bringing other people into their relationship.

You took a deep breathe as you heard them start to introduce you to the crowd.

"Now, ghouls, this next performer has only been doing drag for a little over year," Drac spoke into the microphone.

You could tell by her tone that she was very unimpressed by you, still. But that was just Drac's demeanor at all times, there was nothing very soft about her.

You could hear the awes and the few stray boos from the crowd as they started to grow a little impatient.

Swanthula sucked her teeth into the microphone. "Now, now.. We didn't pick her up off the street like some stray with mange. We did a little research – and I, for one – thought she seemed perfect for this show."

"Swan is right. Her aesthetic is perfect, but it takes more than just that to entertain you motherfuckers, right?" Drac said a little louder, scanning her eyes through the crowd.

The crowd erupted into a screaming frenzy once Drac was finished talking. They all egged eachother on to see who could scream the loudest in the building. Drac wasn't wrong. Queen Kong shows always had a tendency to get a little rowdy, and it was way more insane than any normal drag show by far, and you could feel a wave of heat rush through you as you stood there bouncing on one of your heels, getting impatient.

"Alright, alright. You proved your point!" Swanthula pointed out into the crowd. "Do you want us to bring her out, or what?"

The club all screamed a collective "Yes!" back at the queens.

"Well, if it's what you cunts want.. Here she is making her Queen Kong debut – and try not tear her to shreds too much – Welcome to the stage, (Y/N)!" Drac growled into the microphone.

Your fists clenched tightly as you heard your music begin to play. It was now or never, and you were determined to succeed. You swallowed your fear back down and slung the curtain to the side as you stepped out onto that stage.

You stood in the middle of the stage with the blinding spotlight shining down on you as the roar from the waiting crowd increased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.3K 30
"Oh, we have a newcomer. What's your name, sweetie?" The counselor asked the girl. "Hey everyone, I'm Trixie Mattel." The girl told them, speaking i...
251K 9.7K 72
weak (adj): liable to break or give way under pressure; easily damaged. or the one where a bad girl falls in love with a good girl. [completed] - hig...
11.6K 634 21
"You want to be ballet dancer? Get used to psychological terror." Trixie Mattel had been at the academy since the age of eleven. But by the age of s...
42.9K 750 5
Mephisto x Reader fic, will have some smut, fluff, and angst throughout. Has triggering content for some; please don't hurt yourself, it's just not w...