"Sin of Pride" [Highschool Dx...

By WhimsiPutt

(Y/n) the True Descendant King of Heroes, Gilgamesh himself. his title well-known all of the world including... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The Seven Deadly Sins & Why I Made Wrath the Strongest?
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Vote(Closed) + Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Extra : Reversed Sin of Pride
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Epilogue
Extra : Side Story 1

Chapter 4

19.3K 285 170
By WhimsiPutt

Third POV

(Y/n), Artoria, and Ophis is in the living room watching TV as (Y/n) create both of the girls dinner as well as himself.

He knows Artoria ate alot but he confused why Artoria didn't get fat, he thinks that probably Anime Logic but he shook it away immediately.

Anyway, putting that aside, he seem sensed somekind of devil powers outside his house, he already knew who but he pretend not to.

He sigh, "Perfect timing to ruin my peace, great."

(Y/n) then finished cooking the dinner as he called both of the girls to eat together, until they got interrupted by a sudden group outside his house.

Artoria slammed her hand at the desk as she groaned.

"Why and who interrupting my delicious dinner this night!?" she said readying her Excalibur.

(Y/n) chuckled as he tries to calm down the Lion King while Ophis... just do what she does with usual face and voice.

he told the girls to stay and eat while he open the door but immediately rejected by Ophis and Artoria.

he sigh lightly and smiled causing Ophis blushed a little but unknown to him, Saber was also blushed but he didn't see it.

Anyway, as he open the door there revealed a small group contains 5 peoples with devils power inside them as well as his close friend, Issei Hyoudou.

"My.. What are the odds to have a guests here in the middle of the night." (Y/n) said crossing his arm and smirked, "Oh, hello again there blonde mongrel." he continued and looked at Kiba, grinning at him widely.

Kiba on the other hand gritting his teeth but managed to calm down.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your time but, may we have a little bit of your time?" Rias asked politely.

The Descendant of Gilgamesh sighed and then thinked for a minute and then nodded as he thought nothing was going wrong if its just a mere question instead of private, right?

He then looked at the devils, "Alright, if it's not regarding to my personal Information then I will answer your question." he said with serious expression causing the group flinched.

Rias nodded, "I have several question regarding to your so called Sin of Pride and about your mom."

Yeah, he take back his words earlier, but.. he can answer her first question but the last one? nah, he probably reject it immediately.

"I believe I can answer your first question, but the last one. No, because personal reason." (Y/n) replied straight.

Rias pouted a little while Akeno giggled, on the other hand It seems Issei embarrassed as he become the devil but unknown to him, (Y/n) still can be his close friend if he didn't bother him too much.

Kiba clicked his tongue and Koneko.. just the same as Ophis but way too different than Ophis who have more colder attitudes and monotone voice that made living things turns into nothingness or should I say run in fear.

back to topic, (Y/n) answer Rias question.

"I have the title because I feel pity and disgusted who beneath me such as you, mongrels." he said smirked, the group started glaring at them.

"but to be honest, that was not the case or should I say it was not the main reason. I mocked my Captain, Leader of the Sins that made him turn into a beast where I can't withstand it, now do you heard me? I earn the title Sin of Pride because of my own grave mistake, luckily I survived the blast from my Captain which is lucky, I guess." (Y/n) continued explained.

the group looked at him in awe, some of them chuckled, mocking him, while the rest... Same expression but slightly a little bit awed.

"You heard me, now your question is fulfilled now go home devils." he said waved at the devils.

but before he could closed the door, Ophis then hold the door shocking him and the entire group while Artoria brought her plate and looked at them while eating with.. satisfied on her face.

"Stop... (Y/n).. More.. Devils.... here." Ophis said looking at him.

(Y/n) looked at her in confusion but then nodded and looked at the group.

"Did you send more mongrels, mongrel?" (Y/n) said looking at Rias.

the devils group shook their head, and then a sudden figure come with the same red crimson haired man while on his right, there is a woman wearing a maid dress with white hair currently bowing at the Descendant of Gilgamesh who a bit shocked.

the figure and the maid figure jawdropped as they saw Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon stood in front of them but then regained their position.

"I-Is a pleasure to meet One of the Sins, my name is Sirzechs Lucifer, the current ruler of the underworld alongside with the-"

before Sirzechs could even finished his sentence, (Y/n) summoned his one of the sword that he collect from Gate of Babylon and aimed it at the Lucifer neck, glaring at him.

"First of all, the only one who got the title Ruler is my captain. Second of all, the true Underworld is one of my comrade, Sin of Envy." (Y/n) said still pointing his sword at Sirzechs

because of the Descendant of Gilgamesh sudden action, the other devils including the group activated their fighting stances trying to attacked (Y/n) but unknown to them he can defeat all of them with ease.

"Do you think all of you can hurt me?" he said getting another confusion from the devils.

"Let me answer that shrimp head of yours, mongrels. Do you think you can fight me whom Ophis by my side?" he continued grinned widely.

the devil group as well as the Devil King, Sirzech flinched at the Descendant of Gilgamesh said and thinked twice.

"We understood, Sin of Pride." Sirzech said bowed a little.

"There's no need to bow at me, your so called Ruler of Underworld title is on the line, and one more thing Sirzechs. Call me (Y/n) not Sin of Pride, the only one who can call my sin name is my comrade." (Y/n) sigh and his sword vanished instantly while Ophis yawned.

the Lucifer nodded, "I have a request for you today, I hope you don't mind it, (Y/n)." he said.

(Y/n) hummed in response as yes.

"Alright, there is some mythical gods who wants to meet you directly at my base currently waiting you there. Now my question is do you accept it or leave it?" Sirzechs said with serious expression yet calm on his face.

he then closed his eyes and thought several things on his mind and smirked.

"Sure, with several conditions and that is...."

Timeskip

(Y/n) the Descendant of Gilgamesh never knew the Underworld can be so beautiful than the world he used to lived in.

"this place is quite nice apparently than what I'm imagine." he said mumbled.

Ophis nodded while sit at (Y/n) shoulder like a child meanwhile Saber running around them looking at the beautiful flower growing on their left also right side.

"I thought Underworld has lava and hot places and stuff but this is beyond my imagination." Artoria said amazed.

Sirzechs chuckled while Grayfia the maid devil that used to be his queen smiled.

'Damn that Sin of Envy for not letting me in his underworld.' (Y/n) thought rubbing his temple.

"We are here." Sirzechs said interrupting their each thoughts that across their mind.

where Rias and her Peerage you may asked? well they leave because of the Current Lucifer direct order. If they come then something devastating could be occured and it was not nice.

Anyway, (Y/n) entered the hall and saw bunch of gods and he saw familiar face with scar on his face.

(Y/n) then began to laughed and pointed at the Trickster God who got irritated.

"What's the meaning of that laugh, Gilgamesh?!" the Trickster God who known as, Loki said.

soon (Y/n) laugh began to stopped and looked at Loki.

"Your scar, remind me Wrath do 'several' damage to your homeland as well as your reputation I see oh and I hope your face is okay." he said hold his laughter but keep his posture and sat at the nearest chair on Sirzechs left.

meanwhile with Loki, he felt irritated but then stopped by an old figure right beside him.

Ophis then came in while the Gods jawdropped and shocked.

"What's this?! why is a Dragon God is here?! Sirzech tell me!" a man said with old figure.

"She's not a threat I guaranteed that, Odin." (Y/n) said while Ophis sat right beside him

then Saber came in with elegance and beauty emitted from her while the Gods stood there jawdropped as what they see in front of them.

"A-A-Artoria.. Pendragon?!" a man said with Mjolnir.

"It's a pleasure to meet you God of Thunder, Thor." Saber said bowed a little.

"N-No.. It was my pleasure.." he ssid mumbled while blushed a little.

this action was taken seriously by the Descendant of Gilgamesh as he fake cough getting all other attention at him.

"Alright enough with random chat, I want to know. Why I've been invited to this conversation?" (Y/n) said crossing his arm.

Odin then spoked, "We here invited you to discuss why are you even here at this world?"

the Descendant of Gilgamesh laughed a bit.

"I got knocked into a random portal by a specific mongrel, now what's next?" (Y/n) said with one eyed closed.

then Loki snickered and laughed.

"Hahaha!! a Sin of Pride got knocked down into a mere portal by a mere human!?! Oi! know your place, King!!"

then out of nowhere (Y/n) aimed at his sword at Loki's neck.

"Now now.. I know is a pitiful experience I had but, let's just say that mongrel is in front of me whom wanted to resumed where Wrath left of." (Y/n) grinned darkly as his left eye began to glowed purple, "Old Gil don't have this kind of trick right? now let me show you that this New Gil is better than Old one." he continued.

"Gate of Babylon." he said calmly but still aim his sword at Loki's neck.

alot of circles appeared outside Sirzechs house. Instead a yellow holy aura emitted from the circles, this circle is purple, darker and much more stronger than the old version.

"I'm not joking around Trickster God, If I allowed to continue what Wrath did to you, I'll gladly to finished it right now alongside with your brother and father." (Y/n) said smiled widely.

the tension and pressure from (Y/n) was really strong enough to shaken the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis to her knees and people inside the room

but Saber, Artoria Pendragon seems to be fine but a little bit shaken.

and then (Y/n) immediately revert to old himself.

"Now Mongrels from Norse Region, ask me a question that worth my time." he said stood up looking at them.

"Or perhaps, I will devour each of you until you ask me a question....?"

To be continued....

~~~~~

We almost reach 1k views with only 5 parts my god you guys are insane... and also thanks to who gave me this idea and also thanks to who voted and comment till now, Arigatou Gozaimaisu~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.3K 30
(Y/n) is the son of the legendary Punisher however, this is the story about (Y/n) and his adventures at Kuoh Academy, there will be more within the...
848K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
15.5K 446 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
236K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story