I Will Always Remember *SEQUE...

By ally_fatima

(SEQUEL TO A NIGHT TO REMEMBER) I SUGGEST YOU READ THAT FIRST! Kaylee Paul and Logan Paul are married and hav... More

INTRODUCTION
We Are Back!
W-What?!
Meeting The Family
Brothers Meet Once Again!
It Proves That You Really Care About Me
Im Gonna Be A...
The Text
Danger?!
Everything Will Be Ok
Happy Birthday!
Proud
Home
NEW BOOK IS OUT
We Are Going To...
Shark Frenzy
Happy Halloween
Saying Goodbye
Moving To Boston
Epilogue

Reunited!

1K 14 3
By ally_fatima

KAYLEE POV
Today Logan and I decided to take the kids to the zoo Logan took me on a date to. Remember? Where he fucking forced me to wear a snake around my neck? Yeah! That one! Anyway, The kids loved the idea and I am changing the kids right now. Logan is in a meeting right now, but when he returned he promised to take the kids. I went to Elle's room and grabbed an outfit for her. I helped her changed her outfit and braided her hair into two French braids.
ELLE'S OUTFIT

She put in her black converse and I tied her laces.
E. Thank you mommy!
K. Your welcome Elle!
She grabbed her bear and ran downstairs. I walked over to Alex's room and found him playing in his playground.
K. Alex, time to get you changed!
A. Alright
He got down the slide and sat down on the bed. I walked over to his closet and grabbed an outfit for him. I brushed his hair and left it with his curls.
ALEXANDER'S OUTFIT

He grabbed blue skinny jeans and his black converse like Elle.
A. Thanks momma
K. No problem Alex. Why don't you go play downstairs with Elle while I get ready? Lydia should be here.
A. Ok!
He got of the bed and ran downstairs. I laughed and walked back to my room. I took a quick shower and when I got out I did my makeup and chose my outfit.
MAKEUP

OUTFIT

I straightened my hair and walked downstairs. Evan was playing with the kids. Alex is a bit taller than Evan, which I find pretty funny! They were playing tag. They all ran to the kitchen and I heard Elle scream. I ran over and saw her on the floor next to Evan holding her knee. Evan was trying to carry her. I ran over and grabbed her.
K. What happened?
E. I tripped and fell mommy! It hurts!
K. Evan, can you bring me the first aid kit?
E, yeah
He ran upstairs. Elle was still holding her knee and when she let go, she had a little bit blood in her hands. And she is afraid of blood! She screamed and Alex covered his ears.
K. It's ok! It's only a little blood Elle!
E. ITS SCARY
Evan came back down and passed me the kit. I grabbed it and took out the supplies I needed. I wiped away the blood and bandages it
K. Better?
E. Yeah!
K. Alright, be careful next time!
E. Alright! Thank you!
I kissed her forehead and she got up. She went outside with Evan and Alex and they got on the trampoline playing. By the way, Evan was vlogging this. I laughed and walked to the front yard. I sat on a bench and looked at the sky. It's peaceful and it gives me some alone time! Best time ever! But that was soon over when Kylie, Mark, and Kenzie appeared in the driveway.
K. Hey guys!
KR. Hey Kaylee!
KE. KAYLEE
K. KENZIE
She ran towards me and gave me a hug
KE. Where's Elle and Alex?
K. With Alex and Evan playing outside in the trampoline. You can go if you want?
KE. OK
She ran inside and we laughed
M. Where's Logan?
K. Meeting.
Mark nodded
K. You guys wanna go inside?
KR, sure
We walked inside and they sat down in the couch.
K. Anything to drink?
M. I'll have water
KR. Me to
K. Alright
I walked to the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles. I walked back to the couch and handed them over.
M. I wanna see the kids!
K. Their outside!
We walked outside and when the kids saw Mark they jumped off and ran over to Mark.
E. UNCLE MARK
A. UNCLE MARK
The kids call Mark their uncle because Mark always treats them well and Mark and Logan are basically brothers?!
KR. Their so big! I remember when they were babies!
Kylie cried making me laugh
K. I miss them being babies to. They grow up so fast!
KR. I know!
M. Even Alex wears merch! AYYY. THASS MUH BOI
A. THASS MUH BOI
Mark laughed
M. Alex really is Logan's son!😂
A. I sure am!
L. HE SURE DAMN IS
I jumped and looked towards the door. Logan was standing their and Elle and Alex ran towards him
E. DADDY
A. DAD
Logan hugged them and picked up each of them in one hand. He showered their faces with kisses and they giggled
L. What are you guys doing here?
M. Well I wanted to show you my new car!
L. You got a new car?
M. I got a Range Rover but I changed the color. I parked it in another street so you wouldn't see it!😂
L. Fuck you Mark!
K. LANGUAGE LOGAN! The kids are right here!
L. Oh my! Sorry kids!
Elle and Alex giggled
L. LETS GO SEE YOUR CAR MARK
M. AYYY
We all got up and walked to the other side of the street.
K. You know Mark, you could have just left your car home, we are close to your house!
Mark laughed
M. It's exercise!
I rolled my eyes at him. We arrived at a neon green Range Rover and my mouth flew open
K. This is dope!
I said while jumping
L. Yo! The color is sick!
M. My friend chose the color. I told him to surprise me and this is what I got.
K. I WANT A RIDE
I said while jumping
M. She's more excited than the kids!😂
K. Be quite!😂
M. Common. Get in, I'll drive you back to your house!😂
K. WOOHOO
I got on the car and the kids sat in between Logan and I in the back. Mark drove to the house which was at least a minute drive😂. We got off and thanked Mark. He left and we went inside.
L. Let's go to the zoo now?
K. Yeah. I'll just grab my phone
Logan nodded and I walked upstairs. I grabbed my phone and walked back down. We walked outside and got on the yeti. Logan drove off to the zoo and on our way their the kids were playing I Spy.

We arrived and when Logan and I helped the kids out of the yeti, they started jumping around excited. I laughed. I grabbed Alex's hand while Logan carried Elle. We paid for tickets and walked inside. The kids saw giraffes and were very excited.
E. It's a GIRAFFE!
A. I WANNA FEED IT
E. ME TOO
Logan laughed and gave them each a bunch of leaves. The kids fed the giraffes and they licked their faces. Logan gave the giraffe leaves but then pulled them away quickly and licked the giraffe's tongue.
K. Ewww! LOGAN! I am not kissing you for a whole month!
L. AWWW NO BABE
He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned in but I pulled away quickly
K. That's gross! You cheated on my with a giraffe!
I fake pouted and he laughed.

After looking around for more animals, Logan took us to the snake section
K. You fucking asshole don't take me their! You know what happened last time!
Logan laughed
L. Stop cussing! The kids are right here!
J rolled my eyes
K. Logan!
I whined
L. Common!
He grabbed my hand and forced me inside. He took me to the same snake I carried last time and may I said it got longer!
K. Logan it got longer!
He laughed
A. You came here before?
We both looked at Alex and nodded
K. Your prick of a dad made me carry this huge snake in my neck!
A. WOAH THATS COOL! I wanna do it!
K. Are you CRAZY
L. Your putting the snake in your neck again babe!
K. NO
Logan called a worker over and he got the snake out. Logan forced me to sit down and they both wrapped the snake around my neck.
K. Guys, don't scream please!
I whispered at the kids
A. Why?
K. Or else this snake will choke me to death!
Elle was scared. She had her arms wrapped around Logan's leg.

INSTAGRAM

@KayleeMicheals. Reunited with my 🐍🐍"best friend" (GUYS HELP ME😰😰)
2.1 million likes
—COMMENTS DISABLED—

The employee and Logan got the snake off me and I got up from the seat immediately. Logan and Alex laughed and I glared at them. Elle ran towards me and hugged my leg. I kneeled down and hugged her.
K. What's wrong?
E. It's scary!
I laughed
K. I know right!
She smiled and kissed my cheek. I kissed hers and got up. Logan had the snake around his neck. Alex looked amused and I was looking like a fucking wreck!
A. Can I touch it?
K. Wha? N-
L. Of course!
I looked at Logan and he shrugged. Alex touched the snake
A. Woah!
Logan smiled at me.

The kids were hungry so Logan and I took them to a little restaurant inside the zoo. The kids ordered chicken nuggets with fries, I ordered a chicken wrap, and Logan ordered a vegan burrito. Yup! He's still vegan!
K. Did you kids have fun?
E. YEAH
A. My favorite was the snake!
K. That was the worst!
I mumbled under my breathe and Logan laughed. We continued eating our food and chatting.

We just finished our food and the kids wanted a souvenir. We went to a gift shop and the kids started running around the store looking at everything. Since they were so quick, I ran after Elle and Logan ran after Alex. Elle was looking at the stuffed animals. Of course she was! She has a basket full of stuffed animals!
K. Elle!
E. Yes?
K. Not another stuffed animal!
E. BUT THEIR SO CUTE!
I laughed at her.
K. Just one!
E. THANK YOU MOMMY
K. Awww your welcome.
She grabbed a stuffed koala

We walked over to Logan and Alex and Alex had a giraffe stuffed animal. Seriously!
K. What you got their Alex?
A. A stuffed animal!
K. Oh really!
A. Yup!
K. Are you guys ready to go pay them?
A. YES
We walked over to the cashier and they placed them on the desk.
C. That will be $42.69 please
K. WHA
For two stuffed animals! I grabbed my wallet and grabbed $45 dollars but when I looked up Logan had already paid. I glared at him and he gave me an innocent look. I hated when people paid for things I would buy. I know the stuffed animals aren't mine, but you know what I mean! The lady gave Logan his change and we walked out the store. The kids were happy with their stuffed animals. We walked back to the yeti and I helped the kids. I got on the passenger seat and Logan drove off.

We just arrived at the house and we walked inside. The kids went upstairs and I sat in the couch. My feet were killing me from all the walking. Logan sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He leaned in to kiss me but I got up immediately.
L. What's wrong?
K. Don't think I forgot about you licking a giraffe's tongue!
He laughed
L. I forgot!
K. Well I DIDN'T
I walked upstairs and I heard Logan whine behind me. I got in the room and changed into sweat pants and a black tank top. I walked out the room and walked inside Alex's room to see Elle and Alex playing on his playground with their stuffed animals.
K. What are you kids doing?
They screamed
E. YOU SCARED ME MOMMY
A. ME TOO
I laughed
K. I think it's time to sleep!
E. AWWW MOMMY NO PLEASE
A. MOMMY!
K. YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!
I smiled at them and they poured at me.
K. Common Elle! To your room! She whined and walked to her room. Alex was already wearing his pajamas so he got on the bed and I tucked him in. I kissed his forehead and turned off the light. I walked out the room closing the door behind me and walked to Elle's room. She was sitting in her table playing with toys.
K. ELLE!
I laughed
E. Yes?
She looked at me
K bed! NOW!
She got on the bed with her bear and koala and I tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and turned the light off. I wal,ed out the room closing her door and walked downstairs. Logan was sitting on the couch in his laptop.
K. What are you doing?
L. Editing tomorrow's vlog
K. Finish it tomorrow! It's late!
L. I prefer right now so I can spend time with you guys tomorrow. I'll take the kids to school.
K. Logan!
I whined
L. Babe!
He mocked me and I slapped his arm. He laughed
L. I'll finish today. I'll go to bed when I finish.
K. Alright
I kissed his forehead and got up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him.
K. Yes?
L. I wanna kiss you!
He whined
K. Hell no!😂
L. BABE
K. SHHH the kids are trying to sleep!
L. Please?
K. No thanks
I walked upstairs and got in bed. I pulled the blanket over my body and slowly drifted off to sleep.

WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 3.5K 85
Alexis Lacroix. Milton Lacroix's Daughter. Yup! That's right! Milton, Logan Paul's boxing coach. Milton is a boxing coach, he coaches world Champions...
14.9K 228 17
Elizabeth Paul is the little sister of Jake and Logan Paul. She is 16 years old and is joining Team 10. She is now one of the photographers for Team...
58K 917 22
Hi I am Sophia Paul I am Logan Paul's twin sister and jake Paul's older sister (btw Logan is older then me) and this is going to be a story about my...
30.9K 1K 82
What happens when a regular girl gets with a certain youtuber? What happens when things go wrong? Then she mets someone else...and he turns her world...