I Ain't Your Mama [[PJM]] ✔️

By IMSugaWonho

Kim Hana replaces her sister as Park Jimin's bride when she runs off with another man cover by: chimchimicorn... More

Copyright Notice
Important Notice
The First Night
The Slob
You Disgust Me
The First Outing
Moving Rooms
Drunk Jimin
You aren't Eujin
I'll Cook For You
Stop Messing Up
Kissing on Camera
Breakfast In Bed
Marriage Is a Two Way Thing
Dinner With BTS
Home Alone
Interupted
Can't Look At You
Award Ceremony
Who Does She Think She Is?
I Snapped
Admit It
Unknown Number
How Can I Believe You?
I Can't Do It
Dance Practice
I'm Scared
It Slipped Out
Not Again
Sister Sister
I'm So Tired
I Was Never Yours
I Missed You
Welcome Home
You're So Beautiful
Heart Breaker
Delusional
You're Naked!
Let Me Strip You Naked
Pancake Wars
I Think We Should

Sloppy Seconds

81.8K 3.4K 3.6K
By IMSugaWonho

Jimin

I had been awake for a while watching Hana sleep. It was creepy of me and if Hana had woken up to me staring at her, she'd call me a pervert. But I couldn't help it. She really was beautiful. I smiled at last night and held her closer. She moaned in her sleep and snuggled up closer to me, making me smile even more. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and looked at the time.

Shit.

I was supposed to call my manager to let him know I was missing practice to take Hana out. I gently moved her away from me and climbed out of bed. I pulled on a pair of boxers and headed downstairs. I stretched and groaned at how good it felt. I sighed at how Hana felt underneath me last night and I slapped my face.

It didn't feel real but it really happened.

I grabbed my phone and sent a quick message to him. He responded almost instantly and said that he would let me off just this once because we won an award but that if I skipped again I would get a beating. I told him that I would train twice as hard and get ready to record the new album.

Last night I had kicked my shoes off without putting them away so I quickly ran over to them and stuffed them into the shoe cupboard before Hana caught them out of place. My stomach growled on me and I searched the kitchen for something to cook.

"What to cook...what to cook" I muttered to myself "Pancakes?"

"Don't overcook them," Hana said behind me and I let out a yell. She giggled "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you jump"

I turned around and licked my lips. She was wearing one of my t-shirts that say halfway down her thighs. That defiantly wasn't one of my tops. Her hair was down and stuck up in places. How could such a simple outfit look so good on her?

"Morning, baby," I said walking over to her. I placed a kiss on her lips "How did you sleep?"

She blushed "Really well"

"What are you wearing under my top?" I asked and I lifted it up "My favourite boxes eh?"

Hana giggled again "Yup!"

"Cute" I grinned and kissed her again "How are you feeling?"

"A little bit...sore" She said quietly "B-but I'm fine!"

"Sit down and I'll cook you the best pancakes you have ever had," I said patting the chair. She rolled her eyes and climbed onto it "Shit. Did I go too rough on you? I kinda forgot you were a virgin"

She blushed more and shook her head "No. You didn't go too rough. It was really...erm...you know...really good"

"Good" I kissed the base of her neck "I'll get cooking then!"

"Ok!" She smiled "I'll just use the toilet. Hang on"

I watched her walk away and I pinched myself. Stop being a perv. I had cooking to do. 

There was a knock on the door as I cracked the eggs into a bowl. I quickly wiped my hands and went over to the door. I opened it and my good mood went as I stared into the face of my ex.

"What do you want?" I hissed "You aren't allowed to be here. How the hell did you get in?"

Eujin smirked and forced her way into my house "I have my ways baby"

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I said grabbing the top of her arm "Or shall I call the police?"

"You wouldn't call the police on me," She said pressing herself against me "You love me"

"You really are delusional," I said putting my hands on her shoulders to push her away "I don't love you. I've had enough of this shit. I'm putting a restraining order on you"

Eujin laughed and ran her finger up my bare chest "You won't ever forget me"

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard Hana yell. I turned to face her "Well?"

I pushed Eujin away and ran over to her "It's not what it looks like. I promise you"

"I wasn't talking to you Jimin," She said, glaring at her sister "Eujin, what are you doing here? I told you never to come here again"

Wow. Hana standing up to her sister was a massive turn on. Shit. I shouldn't be thinking about that right now.

"Baby sister," Eujin said "How lovely to see you"

"Get out!" Hana snapped and I watched her limp forward "You aren't welcome here and don't call me your sister. You aren't my family anymore"

Eujin smirked "Someone grew some balls but Hana, you won't ever win against me"

"This isn't about winning," Hana said "Get out"

"Hmmm," Eujin said "You are wearing Jimin's t-shirt...boxers...well, wouldn't you know. My virgin disgrace of a sister is no longer a virgin"

I went to say something but Hana beat me to it "Well, would you look at that. My older slut of a sister is still a bitch"

Eujin grabbed Hana's shirt and shook her "You should have died in that crash. I was hoping that you would die so I would have my man back"

"Oh, will you just fuck off!" Hana yelled and shoved her sister "Get over yourself. Jimin was never yours and he won't be taking you back!"

"I always win Hana"

"The only thing you are winning at is being a bitch" Hana pushed her again "I've had enough of you Eujin. Stop acting like the world owes you something. It owes you nothing"

"You won't get my sloppy seconds" Eujin hissed "Jimin is-"

My eyes went wide. Hana had slapped her. She had slapped her sister.

"Enough," Hana said, and I saw tears fall down her cheeks "Enough Eujin. Just stay away. When will you get it into your delusional head that you will never get Jimin to marry you? He doesn't love you anymore. Why can't you understand that?"

"He does"

"Eujin, how many times does he have to tell you that he doesn't?" Hana cried "Just leave us alone. You aren't wanted here anymore. Go back to mum and dad. They think the sun shines out of your ass. I'm done with you. I can't do this anymore Eujin. It's gone on for too long"

"Hana you-"

"No," Hana said, "Just stay out of my life. I don't want you in my life. I don't want you to keep coming here and claiming that he loves you. I need you out of my life because you are not dragging me down to your fucking level"

"You-"

"Just go" Hana sighed and turned her back on her "I hope you have a good life and find someone that can control your crazy. I'm done with being bullied and I'm done with your crazy"

Eujin started to shake, and tears fell from her eyes "You can't do that to me. I'm your sister"

"You have done nothing but hate on me since I was born. Why would I need you around me when all you do is put me down?"

"Y-you can't do that!" Eujin cried "You can't throw me away!"

"I can't have you in my life when you are like this" Hana whispered.

"B-but I love you!" Eujin screamed and hugged Hana "I only have you! Please don't do this"

Hana cried and lifted her arms to hold Eujin's "I'm sorry! Until you realise how much you hurt me, I can't have you in my life. Just go"

Eujin let Hana go and hugged herself. She looked up at me "I'm sorry. For what I have done...make sure you look after my sister Jimin"

"I...I will"

"Do you really love her?" Eujin asked.

"I love her," I said, walking forward to Hana "I'd do anything for her. Eujin, I love Hana and-"

"Fine" She whispered "I will leave you alone. Just so you know...Hana, I'm sorry for how I made you feel. I...I don't know why I did it. I had hoped that you would become someone stronger but it didn't. It made you weak...I only did it because I loved you"

"That's not the way to show someone you love them" Hana cried and hugged me "Just go Eujin. Please"

Eujin nodded "I wish that things were different. Maybe if I  had been a better sister things wouldn't be like this"

"Eujin, please go," I said.

"I hope you two look after each other," She said wiping her eyes "Make sure you love each other...and when you have children, please let me know them"

"Please go" Hana cried, and held onto me tightly.

Eujin looked at the back of Hana and smiled. It shocked me. It was the first time that Eujin's smile was real. In all the years I had known her, I had never seen her smile so naturally.

"I love you, Hana...I'm sorry for what I have done" Eujin said and she turned around and left. The door closed behind her.

"Baby, please stop crying," I said, holding her tightly "Please"

"I stood up to her" Hana cried "I finally stood up to her and she comes out with that shit? Who does she think she is?"

I sighed and stroked her head "I don't think I can make the pancakes to cheer you up. Maybe I should call Jin"

Hana laughed quietly against my chest "Jin makes the best pancakes"

"Oh really?" I said, "Then I guess I will have to practice some more so that I can kick his ass at pancakes"

"Jimin" Hana said looking up at me "I love you"

I smiled down at her and kissed her nose "I love you more"

A/N: oops, longer chapter...

oh well.

Let me know what you think as per usual. It should be coming to an end in the next few chapters 

<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 106K 48
Kim Taehyung was a fuck boy, just like the rest of his friends. So when Hana fights back, Taehyung doesn't know what to do. HIGHEST RANKS #1 btstaey...
551K 32.4K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
209K 6.5K 25
"You're mine baby, don't tell me you forgot that?" Mine | PJM Park Jimin Fanfiction/AU Book 2 of 3 190731 - 190826 Cover: Picture credits to pieceso...
51.9K 1.3K 35
A Yoongi nsfw Instagram M.yg ¡Bttm P.jm !top other ships! Taekookseok, namjin (21+)read at your own risk Ranked #30 - camboy Ranked #222 - btsrm Ra...