Night's Assassin

Por TheShadowRaine

*My Name Is Reeast. I Serve The Goddess Nyx...I Am Her "Loyal" Assassin. *My Name Is Arch, I Serve The God Er... Mais

Prologue
A/N
New "Project"
Takeoff
Arrival At Destination
Phoenix Wolves
Phoenix Wolves Pt. 2
A/N
The Deal
A/N
The Deal~ Pt. 2
The Pack
The Pack~ Pt. 2
Author's Note

Night's Assassin

8.6K 195 6
Por TheShadowRaine

*My Name Is Reeast. I Serve The Goddess Nyx...I Am Her "Loyal" Assassin.

*My Name Is Arch, I Serve The God Erebus...Even Though He Is My Father.

•In The Story "Night's Assassin, Reeast Is A Hopeless Love With A Heart Of Evil. All She Brings Is Destruction, Hurt, Sorrow, Pain...And Each Time It Leaves Her Empty. She Is Known To Be Heartless, Cold, A Ruthless Murderer...A Non-Tamed Beast. But Is There A Small Place Of Hope, Warmth And Kind In Her Heart?

•In This Story Arch, Is Supposedly "Evil" Because Of His Parents Nyx And Erebus But When He Sets Out For A Planned Assassination Could He Find His True Love? Another Chance At Life? Another Reason To Hope?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

804K 43.7K 153
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
3M 152K 57
Book three of the Forgotten series ~ Weakness is not allowed in the Mountain packs. Living in the mountains, away from civilization and away f...