Why Me? |EDDSWORLD X READER |...

By TomatoKlutz

« The Best Thing I ever did was that I met you. » « The Best Thing I never did was that I never left you and... More

[DISCLAIMER/CONTENT WARNINGS!]
[~Prologue~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |1| Puberty ~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |2| Introductions ~]
{~ Childhood Adventures |3| Grandma! ~}
{Chapter 1|Memory Lane}
{Chapter 2|Welcome Back!}
{Chapter 3|Small Talk}
{Chapter 4|Camping and Gifts!}
{Chapter 5|Planning Detectives}
{Chapter 6|Good Way To Start A Day}
{Chapter 7|Bunch of Meanies}
{Chapter 8|Them Dorks}
{Chapter 9|Cuts}
{Chapter 10|Another Two}
{Chapter 11|Le Manga Store}
{Chapter 12|Matt is High (kind of)}
{Chapter 13|Matt is still a baby}
{Chapter 14|Grandma's Call}
{Chapter 15| Magic Gummy Bears}
{Chapter 16|Literal Babies}
{Chapter 17|Mine!}
{Chapter 18|Teasing}
{Chapter 19|Sorry}
{Chapter 20|The day Tord finally made you say yes}
{Chapter 21|Movies Night}
{Chapter 22|Yanny-Laurel}
{Chapter 23|Unknown}
{Chapter 24|Hospitals}
{Chapter 25|His Journal}
[~Birthday 8/15~]
{Chapter 26|Playful}
{Chapter 27|Text Messages}
{Chapter 28|Realization}
[~ Birthday 9/6 ~]
{Chapter 29|Last Place}
{Chapter 30|Orphanage PT. 1}
{Chapter 31|Thoughts}
{Chapter 32|The Orphanage PT.2}
{Chapter 33|Peck}
{Chapter 34|The Orphanage PT. 3}
[~ Birthday 10/28 ~]
{Chapter 35|a boy}
{Chapter 36|importance}
{Chapter 37|why}
{Chapter 38|dontgo}
{Chapter 39|firstthenafter}
{Chapter 40|HOSPITALS}
{Chapter 41|stupidity}
{Chapter 42|texts}
{Chapter 43|ding}
[~ happy ̶h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ~]
[~ The Other Half Of Me ~]
{Chapter 44|A Visit}
{Chapter 45|Aiden}
{Chapter 46|Edd Angers Mama Ringo}
{Chapter 47|Acceptance}
{Chapter 48|Comfort}
[~ Birthday 6/27 ~]
{Chapter 49|Shots}
{Chapter 50|Love-sick}
{Chapter 51|Cookies!}
{Chapter 52|allsoulsday}
{Chapter 53|vulnerable}
{Chapter 54|Parents}
[~Happy Holidays!~]
{Chapter 55|Eavesdrop}
{Chapter 56|Decisions}
{Chapter 57|Arguments}
{Chapter 58|Traits}
{Chapter 59|Questions}
{Chapter 60|Meet}
{Chapter 61|Confusion}
NOT A CHAPTER BUT I WANNA HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!
{Chapter 62|Past}
{Chapter 63|Aimapoleia}

{Chapter 16+|Not suitable for pure fans}

2.4K 56 275
By TomatoKlutz

Boi don't go reading this as if you're one of the cool kids. I see you there underaged kids. I see you.

By the way, for the person who (kind of) requested this...you know who you are.
Anyways, I guess this chapter is to the thirsty people. Sorry I picked Tord as the lucky candidate for this XDD
P.S some of u might need some holy water after this, but only a little since I still want to be the pure author all you guys know. ;))))
P.S.S (Y/N) IS DOMINANTTTTTT
=~~~=

It had been at least 2 hours after the little incident and after your movie ended. You were peacefully sleeping on Tord's bed, dreaming about unicorns or whatever.

Though, your beauty sleep had to be interrupted.

"Ah~! S-senpai~!! Motto kudasai~~"

Your eyes opened, already taking in the scene in front of you.
"Tord, it's like 2 AM. Go to sleep...watch that hentai later, damnit."
You mutter sleepily.

Tord turns to look at you, "Ha. Sorry, your snores were too cute I had to find a distraction." He smiles at you playfully.

You raise your eyebrow, "My snores? Cute? My snores sound like inhaling cocaine for the first time. You need to get help if you think the sound of a dying Shrek is cute."
You said as you sit up, looking down at him as he was sleeping on the floor.

"I don't like it when you self-doubt yourself. Have some confidence, will ya? If you want proof, I have a video of it." Tord waves his phone in front your face.
"Tord, I swear if you don't delete that video this instant, that hentai of yours will magically disappear by the time you wake up." You jokingly threaten him.

Tord laughs, "I made it up, can you maybe chill?" He says and signals you to sit beside him on his little foam bed on the floor.
You follow, seeing as it would be much easier then having to look down at him while you're talking.
You both watch in silence as the scene occurs, english subtitles were all over the place as the characters interact intimately with each other.

~
"Ah~ P-please...fa..faster..." The girl begs for the boy.
The boy smirks, "I would, but I saw you hanging out with that guy again..."

Thrust.

"I...I promise I won't! Pl-please I-ah~~!" The girl can't even finish sentences as they are taken over by pleasured moans.

"Promise? You've broken a lot of them, Mika~chan."

Thrust.

"How will I know that you won't break it again?"

Thrust.

"You know what? Maybe I should just get rid of him, eh?"

Thrust.

"Senpai doesn't like it when you hangout with other boys."

Thrust.

"Should I...just keep you here?"

Thrust.

The girl's breath quicken as she nears her climax.
The boy smiles as the sight of the girl, as if it were his masterpiece.

The moment the girl almost reached her climax, the boy pulled out, having to deal with the girl's needy whining.
"Shh." The boy shushes the girl, in which the girl turns silent immediately.
"You're mine. And I want people to know that you're marked. That you're taken."

~

"So, hentai. I guess we ended up watching it after all." You say in a monotone voice. "How convenient. I woke up at a sex scene."

Tord only responded with a chuckle.

"Hey, how are you not getting turned on by this? I mean, it's pretty tense." You ask, your eyes glued to the rather hot and steamy scene unfolding itself.

You feel Tord shrug beside you, "I'm someone that's hard to get turned on. Uh, no pun intended. Hentai is kinda like my escape from the world, and not just because I'm---hey don't look at me like that!"

Tord notices the lenny face you're giving him, doing the gesture where the hot dog meets the donut with your hands.
"No, no. Don't mind me~ continue!" You said.

Tord sighs, "Hentai...is...Hentai." Tord finishes, forgetting the words he wanted to say because of your little distraction.
"So, what kind of hentai turns you on, then? Kinks, and stuff?" You ask.
Tord went silent for awhile, probably thinking of his answer.

"Promise to not laugh." He says seriously.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." You said, doing the necessary gestures.

Tord shifts a bit in his position, "I...find it hot when there's pain involved."

"Holy reused joke in a web toon..." Your eyes widen. "Gimme examples!" You said excitingly.

What was weird within this conversation, is that it wasn't commonly talked about between friends, but somehow, you found it okay with Tord...he is Tord after all. Yeah, he's Tord. You shouldn't be surprised with his sudden reveal.

"Uh...spanking? H-handcuffs? I don't know..."

You can tell Tord was getting a bit uncomfortable, so you decided to just move on. "Well, I'm going to the bathroom for a bit." You say as you stand up and headed for the bathroom.

Tord nods and you left.

You immediately went for the sink, looking at yourself.
"Remind myself to never watch hentai. It's dangerous." You mutter at your reflection. Though, you couldn't admit it, but the scene playing on the screen was making you feel...heated for the most part.

"Another thing I'm sensitive about...that's just great." You said.

You washed your face with water to wake yourself up from the urge to sleep on the toilet seat.
You come back into Tord's room, Tord's eyes still focused on the screen,

Shit.

When in the frick did he become attractive?

You just realized how open his V-neck on his pajamas were, exposing his collar to the limited extent, how he didn't even bother to button up the last button on his pajama.
His hair was still spiky but strands were failing to stand. Arms were lazily put upon his lap. He took a moment to brush off some strands that were on his face.

Still somehow in a haze, your feet tripped over one of Tord's hentai mangas, making you stumble straight towards Tord.

Of course.
This had to happen.

Here, Fate decided to give you a more of a better close-up of this low-key pervert. Now were you only realizing how masculine his collarbones were, if only you could see more--

'Okay, (Y/N), you're still tired, just get off of him, and go back to sleep.'

"(Y/N)?...Are you okay?" Tord suddenly asks.

'No, I'm definitely not.'

Lacking a response from you, Tord tries to get you off of him, but your arms insisted on him staying on the ground.
Tord's eyes widen.

"T-Tord..." You breathed out, as if you only had limited oxygen left.

You slowly put yourself on top of him, sitting on his crotch.

Did you just feel something hard just now?

"I feel something poking me..." You say it so innocently that Tord had to look away from your face. "I'm...sorry..." He slowly mutters.
You rubbed your clothed bottom up against his groin.

"Ah!"

One rub in and he's already let out a cute groan, covering his reddened face with a nearby pillow, somehow embarrassed by the state he's in.
"Oh...so you like that?" You whispered seductively into his ear.

Rub.

"Ngh..."

Rub.

"(Y-Y/N)..."

Rub.

"Stop..."

You smile.

"Okie dokie!" You say and flop yourself down on his bed once again.

Tord looks up at you, disappointment but relief visible in his eyes.
"Turn off the TV! I wanna go back to sleep!" You said.
Tord sighs and grabs the remote to turn it off.

You sigh in satisfaction, ready to fall back asleep to dream land.

"(Y/N), why are your pajama pants really wet?"

=~~~=
THIS CHAPTER, I REPEAT, THIS CHAPTER, IS NOT CANON TO THE ACTUAL STORY.
So you can go and pretend this never happened. :3
I think I'm posting the biggest regret of my life.
I mean I could always not publish it and--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.5K 37
Y/n has known Tord for a very long time. She has known him sense they were baby's and immediately came close friends. Over the years growing up and b...
7K 279 39
After the incident in 'The End' Tord was found on the hill by his two most trusted soldiers and parents. He was brought to the nearest hospital to ge...
8.4K 319 31
"Do you care about me?" "With all my heart, my love." "Do you love me?" "Do you want the whole answer?" "Sure." "I love you...
6.2K 174 26
Got the story idea from Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons Cover by Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons After The End. Edd, Matt, and Tom don't forgive Tord, nor do...