Heartbroken (A Jasabeth and P...

By DaughterOfWarfare

After Athena has enough of Annbeth and Percy's romance, she finally does something about it. THE CHARACTERS A... More

part one: the good times.
part two: the cheaters
part three: the quest
part five: we complete the quest
part six: long lost love
Part seven: Quest no more
AUTHORS NOTE
Part eight: The Horrible Truth
Part nine: Escape

part four: i end up with nobody

810 8 3
By DaughterOfWarfare

Annabeth pov

I woke up in Jason's arms. His grip felt really protective and warm. I wanted to stay like that longer, but jason woke. Still half asleep, he said,
"Wise girl?"
"Yeah," I responded dreamily.
"I love you"
"Me too, jason, me too"
We kissed and quickly changed. We packed everything up, and it was only a few hundred feet when we encountered our first monster. It was a hydra. The hydra. This made me think about the sea of monsters and my time with percy...
Forget him. A voice said in my mind. Okay, I will. He likes piper now, anyway, I don't need him.
Anyway, I whispered to jason, "it might pass us, just don't draw your sword" he nodded. It slithered past us, then did a double take, spit poison at jason, and slithered quickly away. Jason crumpled to the ground.
"NOOOOO!" I yelled. "NO, NOT HIM... no no no please no... please no..." Jason took my hand.
"I love you, wise girl" then, he disappeared in a flash of hot pink light.
That, was one of the worst moments of my life.
He...was gone. Forever.
I had no one.
I sat down, hard, and wept.
Then I chased a free the hydra.
After what seemed like hours, I found it and started hacking at it. Putting all my sorrow and anger into it. Good thing I brought matches. Each time I cut a head off, I burned it before I could grow into two heads. Then, I made it to manhattan.

~later~

I stumbled around Manhattan, not knowing where to go, until I got an idea. It was time to meet a friend, a very good friend.

Sorry for the short part, I'm trying to make longer ones.

I dunno if you guys like this, tell me in the comments but for now I'm gonna stop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...