The Bangtan Boys | α΄‹.ɴᴊ βœ”

By TheSevenSinss

She didn't know this about them. She hoped that the rumors she heard about them were just that, rumors. She c... More

Chapter 1Γ— Intruder
Chapter 2Γ— Staying With Them
Chapter 3Γ— Help Me Forget
Chapter 4Γ— Lights Out
Chapter 5Γ— No Babysitter
Chapter 6Γ— Jagiya
Chapter 7Γ— Friends Do That
Chapter 8Γ— He Helped
Chapter 9Γ— Don't Run
Chapter 10Γ— Costume Party
Chapter 11Γ— Camping
Chapter 12Γ— A Thing
Chapter 13Γ— Merry
Chapter 14Γ— Rumors
Chapter 15Γ— New Year, New Problems?
Chapter 16Γ— Almost
Chapter 17Γ— Safe House
Chapter 18Γ— Marks
Chapter 19Γ— Real
Chapter 20Γ— First
Chapter 21Γ— Lighthouse
Chapter 22Γ— Notes
Chapter 23Γ— Didn't Tell
Chapter 24Γ— Truth Revealed
Chapter 25Γ— Ruin
Chapter 26Γ— New Family
Chapter 27Γ— Uninvited Guest
Chapter 28Γ— Undying
Chapter 29Γ— What's Going On?
Chapter 30Γ— Come Back
Chapter 31Γ— Suspect
Chapter 32Γ— How Many
Chapter 33Γ— If You Didn't
Chapter 34Γ— Everyone
Chapter 35Γ— More Lies
Chapter 36Γ— Killed
Chapter 37Γ— It's Impossible
Chapter 39Γ— ObscuritΓ©
Chapter 40Γ— All Bad
Chapter 41Γ— Hostages Pt. 1
Chapter 42Γ— Hostages Pt. 2
Chapter 43Γ— Hostages Pt. 3
Chapter 44Γ— The Deal
Chapter 45Γ— Switch Over
Chapter 46Γ— To Be Bad
Chapter 47Γ— No Running
Chapter 48Γ— Accident
Chapter 49Γ— Say Goodbye
Chapter 50Γ— Epilogue

Chapter 38Γ— Knock Them Out

1.8K 55 69
By TheSevenSinss

× × Kai × ×

"Jagiya..." He mutters, staring down at me in confusion and other mixed emotions. But I was too caught up in my plan to notice them all.

"I know it sounds crazy." I breathe out, looking at them all, "but what else can we do?"

"Um, certainly not bring Gerald Blight to this damn house." Yoongi scoffs, "we're not doing that, and neither are you."

"Not to this house-" I argue back, "just hear me out yeah?"

They share glances at each other, talking with their eyes as they finally landed on Namjoon who nodded his head.

"Fine." Hoseok nods.

"We find a place, far away from here. I know it won't be easy but it's worth a try. If it's true, that Royce is actually alive I want to know how. And I have a feeling that my dad has something to do with it." I explain to them, frowning at the thought.

"And why is that?" Taehyung inquires, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because," I sigh, "everything I've learned about my dad so far, things I didn't know before nor think he'd actually be capable of doing he did. So now, I hope I'm wrong but-I think the whole thing was fake."

"The drowning?" Jungkook asks, I hum and nod.

"I mean I didn't know how to swim, but he was only underwater for like a minute? Less since he kept coming up for air. I don't know exactly, but maybe my dad did something to separate the twins." I say with a sigh in the end.

"I don't see where that's our problem. Royce is the only problem here, we don't need to learn his story to bring him down. So we're not kidnapping your dad Kai." Yoongi argues back.

"But-" I begin to whine before he cuts me off.

"Namjoon, tell her." Yoongi orders.

I look up at Namjoon, "what do you say?"

"I think it's a good plan." He says and I smile, "but, it's not well planned yet."

"Yet?" I ask curiously.

"We have to have a real plan, I expect nothing more than that. We have to know the escape routes if something goes wrong, we need all the backup we can get and, if we're doing this. You're not coming along." He says sternly, looking directly into my eyes.

My mouth forms an 'o' shape, "what? That's not fair! I'm the one who suggested it,"

"Guys tell him."

"I'm with Namjoon on this one, I think you should sit this one out if we do end up doing it." Yoongi nods.

"We just got you back Kai, we don't want you to leave us again." Taehyung frowns deeply, his face scrunched up while he shook his head.

"That's so unfair." I huff, pulling away from Namjoon's grip, "I know I had a breakdown but I'm stronger now. I promise."

"Really?" Yoongi scoffs, pushing himself off the couch and pulled a gun out of his waist band, "shoot me."

"What?" I ask wide eyed, "I won't shoot you!"

"Why not? You did it to that guy didn't you?" He scoffs. I stare at him blankly, my breathing becoming heavier the longer I looked at the shiny black gun in his hand.

"Yah, Yoongi." Jin snaps tugging on his shoulder. Yoongi shrugs it off and tilts his head,

"What? You can't do it now? Why? Is it because it's me?"

"Because you're my friend." I reply quietly, "this doesn't mean anything and you know it. Would you shoot me then?"

"If you asked me to, yeah." He says and nods without hesitating.

I nod, "okay, shoot me."

He smirks, flipping the gun at me instead and raised it up to my forehead. I widened my eyes, staring at him in shock while the rest of the boys ordered him to stop.

"Yah!!" Namjoon's voice booms throughout the whole living room. Yoongi chuckles and looks at him in boredom, "put the fucking gun down Min Yoongi."

"Awh, you're no fun Kim Namjoon." He pouts and puts the gun back in his waistband, "but don't worry, I love her too much to actually shoot."

I let out a shaky breath, backing away from him as I turned to leave.

"Jagi!" Namjoon calls out as I run up the stairs as fast as I can.

I burst into my room, slamming the door shut behind me and lean against it. How could Yoongi do that?

He wouldn't have pulled the trigger. No way.

"Kai." Namjoon says from the other side of the door, "please open the door."

I didn't hesitate to do so, pulling him inside with me before shutting the door close once again.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his eyes filled with anger and worry.

I smile, "I am now that you're here."

He takes my face in his hands and places a chaste kiss on my lips. I groan and wrap my fingers around his wrists, "don't tease me."

"I wasn't teasing jagi." He cooes, tracing circles on my cheeks.

"Everything you do is teasing to me." I pout, wrapping my arms around his waist and pull him close, "I love you."

His smile lights up his whole face, "I love you more."

"Prove it." I blurt out without thinking.

He chuckles, "what?"

"I-I" Shaking my head I back away from him and run my fingers through my hair, "forget it."

"I can't forget that, sorry." He shakes his head and pulls me into his chest, "was it it jagi?"

I gulp, "n-nothing."

He brings his lips to my neck, licking teasingly slow before pressing a kiss on it, "is my darling needy?"

I moan at his husky voice, allowing him to make yet another love bite on me.

I wasn't so sure how it all happened but soon I sat down on his lap, moaning loudly at the feeling of him inside me.

"Oh god." He throws his head back, placing his hands on my hips to keep me in place.

He lifts his head, his eyes hooded with pure last as he tugs on the bottom of my shirt, "I want to see you all."

I smile and obey, pulling my shirt over my head and unclip my bra, allowing it to hit the floor.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs against my skin, squeezing me tightly as he thrusted upwards.

I whimper, burying my face in the crook of his neck as every single movement he made felt so amazing.

It was my first time trying this position, but I could honestly say that this won't be the last time.

It was so similar to shower sex though, but the feeling was way different.

"Namjoon." I moan into his ear, clawing on his clothed back.

"Yes darling?" He grunts, his pace going faster which only made me roll my eyes back in pleasure.

"I-I'm close." I say, breathing heavily as my high was near.

"Whenever you're ready." He groans, rubbing my heat that only adds to the insane amount of pleasure that I was already feeling.

"Holy fuck." I gasp, my lips parting. Grinding my hips against his hand for more contact.

"Baby." He drags out, his other hand grabbing onto my chin and pulls me down for a heated, sloppy kiss.

I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck as I deepen it. He bit down softly on my lip, chuckling slightly after.

"You're such a mess, look at you." He purrs, removing the hair out of my face and beams only to moan seconds after, "yet, I think this is how I like you the most. When you're moaning my name and sweating."

I groan, coming undone at his words and lean against him as he rides it out.

"Next time let's try the bed for a change yeah?" He chuckles once he finishes off. I climb off him and tug on his arm,

"Why wait when we can do it now?" I bite on my lip, pulling him up and pushed him onto the bed so he was facing up.

"Round 2?" He smirks, licking his lips and eyes my body, "I'm up for as many rounds you want darling, just, we have be quiet okay?"

I smile and nod, climbing onto him and lean in, kissing his neck instead of his lips.

"Yah, no teasing." He croaks out, whining when I buck my hips against his, "oh, you fucking tease, what did I just say?"

I giggle and reach out for one of the drawers next to the bed, pulling out a pair of scissors and pull down his shirt.

"What are you doing?" He pouts, his eyes following my hands as they rip open his shirt, "yah, that was my favorite shirt."

"I have something you'll love more than that." I smirk, helping him remove it and throw it onto the floor.

He leans back onto the bed and raises a brow, "oh yeah? What is it?"

I bat my eyelashes and lean in, "me."

His cheeks heat up slightly, pulling my hair which makes me moan. He chuckles proudly, "you're right. You're my favorite everything."

× × × ×

"Thank you, for helping." Madeleine smiles brightly at me, her eyes trailing down my neck. She looks away with a chuckle.

I blush, "um, yeah. It's not problem mom."

I dry my hands on the paper towel and throw it in the garbage can. "So, I'm sorry for what I did."

"Katerina, do you trust her?" She sighs, turning to me with squinted eyes, "why?"

"I do trust her." I nod, "and because in a way she's like me, even our voices are similar. I just, want to keeping getting to know her."

"You know that that's not a a solid reason right?" She asks.

"She's my sister, that's it. That's all I got." I shrug, biting down on my lip.

She cracks a smile at that, "okay, that's all I wanted to hear."

I chuckle and nod, excusing myself and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Oh, and Kai?" She calls out once I'm already out. I stick my head back in and raise a brow,

"-yeah?"

"You, and Namjoon. You're using protection right?" She asks sternly. My cheeks heating up instantly.

"I'm on birth control." I whisper shyly. She sighs in relief and nods, "also, I'm sorry. For, you know, here."

"It's your house too sweetheart. Just always be careful, as much as I want grandchildren I don't think right now is the best time." She says, a soft smile on her face.

"I know, I just. Needed to unstress?" I scrunch my face when I realise who I'm talking to, "can we just, skip this talk please?"

She laughs whole-heartedly and nods, "yeah, okay. Go on."

Nodding to myself I walk away, quickly so that in case she called me back I would be too far to hear her.

"That's so embarrassing." I whine, walking into my room and stood in front of the mirror. I tilted my head to the side, smiling slightly as I touched the raw love bite.

"But why do I love them so much?" I chuckle and roll my eyes. I pull my ponytail off, my long hair covering most of my neck.

"Kai." A voice makes me jump as it came from nowhere.

I turn around and scoff, "what do you want?"

"To talk?" He sighs, leaning against the door frame.

"Have you thought that maybe it don't want to speak to you?" I snap back, eyeing his hands cautiously.

"Oh right, you must be tired from wearing your voice out earlier." He snickers and rolls his eyes.

I clear my throat, "what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to apologize." He corrects himself and steps inside, "for what I did earlier. I shouldn't have done that, I was wrong."

"You were willing to shoot me." I deadpan, "what the hell is wrong with you?"

He rolls his eyes and pulls the same gun from his waist band, pointing it at his head.

"Yoongi no!" I scream in horror as he pulls the trigger.

But no bullet came out.

"It was blank Kai." He scoffs, throwing it onto the bed, "you'd think I'd actually shoot you?"

"Why didn't you tell me it was blank?" I mutter, suddenly feeling stupid.

"Cause if I did, you would've pulled the trigger. But it wouldn't prove that you're over what happened. I needed you to believe it was real." He explains with a small nod at the end of his sentence.

"Thank you?" I question and sigh, "you didn't have to say that you loved me in front of the boys though, in front of Namjoon."

"Why? He was the first one I told." He shrugs and steps closer, "wae? Did you feel something when I said it?"

"I already told you no." I reply instantly making him frown, "just, take your gun and go Yoongi."

I walk over to it and hesitantly reached for it but he beat me to it.

"I'm sorry. All that happened is my fault. I shouldn't have taken you to the mansion." He mumbles, "you killed someone because I'm madly in love with you and I couldn't tell you no."

"It's not your fault." I argue, "-I'm so thankful for you, because you helped me save Katerina. Who knows what Royce is capable now so I'm really glad that you helped me, despite what happened I can never blame you.

I smile sheepishly at him and grab his hand, "thank you Yoongi, I mean it."

He looks down at our hands and frowns, "don't do that. Don't show affection towards me because I'll get confused."

He slips his hand out of my grasp and backs away, "you're welcome Kai, even if it feels like I don't deserve to be thanked."

I slouch back on my bed when he walks out, leaving me alone with my guilt. I truly felt bad that I couldn't return his feelings.

A unrequited love.

Doesn't that hurt more than love itself? You're forced to watch that person be with someone else, forced to see them smile at someone else that's not you.

Why did it have to be me?

"Kai." A tall boy, with a boxed smile stood in front of me, waving his hands in my face in order to get my attention.

I blink, "hi teddy bear."

"I haven't heard that nickname in a while." He giggles and sits beside me, "are you okay? I saw Yoongi hyung walk out of here."

"Yeah, I'm fine. We were just talking." I assure with a sincere smile.

How can you not smile when you look at Taehyung?

"What he said earlier, did you know? That he was in love with you?" He asks.

"He told me a while back, yes." I nod, "but, apparently he told Namjoon too "

"What? He just told him that he's in love with his girlfriend? When?" He inquires with furrowed brows.

"He didn't tell me that. He just said that Namjoon was the first person he told he was in love with me." I shrug and glance down.

"You're not feeling guilty are you?" He asks, "because you shouldn't be. Not when you haven't done anything bad. Right?"

"Huh?" I scrunch my face in confusion.

"Like, Yoongi hyung's feelings. Do you have something to feel guilty about?" He beats around the bush.

"Are you trying to ask if I have any feelings for Yoongi?" I ask with wide eyes, he presses his lips together and nods.

"Do you?"

I scoff and shake my head, shaking my hands at him as well. "Yoongi, is a friend. Like all of you are, I don't see him as anything more but that."

"Have you told him that?" He asks.

"Of course, many times. He just, insists that he can't change the way he feels about me no matter how hard he tried or how many times I tell him that I chose Namjoon. A feeling like that doesn't change over night." I mumble in the end.

Love is a very strong emotion. One of the strongest along with hatred. Some say that love can quickly turn into hate, which I hope in this case that doesn't happen.

Like I said, I see Yoongi as a friend. Someone I can trust and I don't want to lose that. But I'd also know that every day that he sees me I make it harder for him.

It was never my intention to lead him on. I'm not even sure if I ever did. My feelings and how I felt for Namjoon were always clear to the boys, I made it quite obvious.

Yoongi and Namjoon, they're so different yet the same in some parts.

Mostly different though.

Yoongi, kinda reminded me of how River would act after we were together for a while. Angry, quiet and would burst out at any given moment.

Maybe that's why I couldn't see him as a man. Why I couldn't feel anything but a friendship for him.

Namjoon is nothing like that. He speaks up with whatever is bothering him, he's happy, not all of the time of course but he is. He's sweet and caring. Loving and down to earth. Honestly the list could go on for him.

"So, he needs to fall in love with someone else then yeah?" Taehyung's eyes light up.

"Um, yeaah?" I drag out, staring at him dumbfounded.

"Okay." He giggles to himself.

"Tae, what are you going to do?" I ask grabbing onto his arm when he got up to leave.

"Shh, just trust me." He waves and skips out of the room.

How did he get weirder in just a day?

"There you are!" Katerina squeals popping her head into the room and rushed over to me like a little child.

"What's up?"

"Let's get into the pool." She beams brightly.

I scoff, "in these circumstances?"

"In these circumstances is when we need it the most. We need to relax for a while and let our problems float away even if it's for a moment." She insists, tugging on my arm gently.

"You're hurt." I frown at the bruises and scratches all over her arms and face.

"I'm fine! Please."

"Katerina, I don't think we should be outside right now." I argue back.

"We'll use the indoor one please! You can't say no to that, we won't even be leaving the house." She continues to whine until I finally give in, "yay! Put on a swimsuit and I'll wait for you there."

I sigh as I push myself off the bed. I scrambled through my closet in hopes to find a bikini in the clothes the girls had packed for me when, well, a long time ago.

I really miss them. Will I finally be able to see them after all of this is over?

Can I even tell them all that's happening in my life? Or will I have to lie to them? How will they react when they find out that the boys are in the mafia?

I know that Kimberly won't be jumping up and down in excitement from the news. Kasey? Well, she probably would.

I shake those thoughts away and lift up an all red one piece. It was one of my older ones so I wasn't sure if it'd fit as well as before.

Shrugging it off, I peeled my clothes off and slipped it on easily, but once it was fully on it attached way too much to my body for my liking.

It was skintight before but now, it feels like a second skin.

"Kai Kai Kai!!" Katerina yells from outside, rushing me from the tone of her voice.

"No wonder I never wanted a little sister." I scoff, placing my clothes on the bed and walked over to where the indoor pool was

It was quite large, and to be honest I didn't even know there was a pool much less an indoor one. I walked into the empty room, looking around for Katerina who popped out of the other entrance.

"Welcome to paradise!" She yells, her voice echoing throughout the whole room, "I invited some guests, but none of them wanted to come."

I chuckle, "they're quite busy right now."

"With what?" She scoffs and rolls her eyes, jumping into the pool immediately I crack a smile and join her, gasping at the cold water.

"Okay, that was colder than I expected." I laugh, pushing my hair back and wipe my face. I lean back, allowing myself to float and relax.

"Wow, this really is relaxing."

"I told you." Katerina groans, "Kai, can I ask you a question?"

I raise a brow and look at her, her eyes shut close. I nod, "yeah, go ahead."

She didn't reply after so I just assumed the question wasn't really all that important. Shrugging it off I opened my arms, smiling slightly as the water kept me up.

"Why did you go for me?"

"What?" I ask in confusion when she spoke up, the water blocking my hearing so she sounded muffled out.

She sighed and placed her feet on the bottom of the pool. I knitted my brows and copied her, "what did you say? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you."

She inhales and exhales sharply, "why, did you go for me?"

I chuckle, "you're kidding right?" I ask. She frowns and shakes her head, "Kat, I went for you because you're my sister and I care about you."

"But why? Why did you risk your own life trying to save my worthless one?" She snaps angrily, slamming her hands on the water, "you could've fucking died Kai."

I swim towards her, taking ahold of her face and smiled at her, "don't say that. You're worth it to me Katerina, more than you can ever imagine."

"But why? Just, I don't get it. I'm your sister, yeah but you weren't raised with me. You don't know me. I don't know you either." She mumbles out in shame.

"So? We have time for that. We will have time for that. What's most important right now that you need to know about me is that, I love you,-" I smile at her shocked expression, "I do Kat, I love you and I'd go back to save you again and again if I had to."

She cracks a smile, "I love you too Kai, big sister."

I laugh along with her and splash her with water, turning it into a full blown water fight where we even had to get out of the pool in order to get away from the attacks.

"Look what I found!" She gasps holding up to water guns, "kinda childish but whatever."

"Aren't you the child here?" I scoff, catching the one she threw at me and began filling it with water from the pool.

"Oh shit, happy birthday by the way. You're actually twenty one now-" She chuckles, "well I guess you always kinda were."

"Yeah, it's weird but I don't mind. I'm older than Jungkook now so he doesn't make fun of me as much anymore." I giggle, closing the hole on the side of the gun and aimed it at Katerina.

"Wait wait!" She laughed, dropping her gun into the pool as I chased her around it, "you're cheating wait!!"

"If you snooze you lose!" I laugh, squinting her directly in the face. She held her hand up, wiping her face with the other as she glared at me.

"You cheating bitch!" She squeals charging at me. I laughed loudly and backed up as much as I could careful with every step until I crashed into a wall.

"Hello." Okay so not a wall.

I turn to face him, my cheeks heating up as his eyes roam up and down my body, "whoa, I think this is my favorite now."

I scoff and shoot the water gun at his chest, "pervert."

"Yah! I'm your boyfriend how am I a pervert?" He questions, glancing down at his now soaked shirt, "aish, such a childish girl."

I gasp at the cold feeling on my back, turning around to see Katerina was now holding her gun filled with water. I shot at her only to realise that mine was now empty.

"I'm sorry!" I squeak, hiding behind Namjoon who wrapped an arm around me instinctively. I smile against his back and hold onto him tight.

"Yah! Not the face!" He groans at Katerina who waves him off and continues shooting at him.

"Come on I just got out of the shower!" He whines. Katerina and I make eye contact, her eyes sneakily glance at the pool and I get the memo.

I grin evilly, placing both hands on Namjoon's back and push him in. He fell in with a big splash.

"Damn it!" He yells as he surfaces, "Kai, get your cute little self in here now."

I shake my head, "I don't wanna."

"I didn't ask if you wanted to, get in here." He orders darkly, his eyes hooded.

I glance at Katerina who shakes her head, "I'm good here Joonie."

"Jesus christ, baby come on you know how hard it was to take all that c-"

I jumped in quickly, cutting him off as I did. His laughter filled my ears upon standing up, "will you shut up?"

He smiles cutely and shrugs his shoulders, "I really want you in here with me at all costs darling."

"Are you going to call me darling instead of jagiya now?" I raise a brow.

"Hmm, it means the same thing so why not?" He smirks and pecks my lips, leaving me wanting more.

"Ugh, you guys are too cute." Katerina calls out from the entrance, "I'm going to call the others one last time!"

I smile and look back at Namjoon, "you're adorable."

He blinks, "well that was random."

"Just saying what's on my mind." I shrug and break the distance between us, "like, I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." He cooes, squishing my cheeks together and kisses me. I smile, wrapping myself around him as his hands roam my body slowly.

"Joon." I whine, pulling away, "they could get here any second."

"I'm sorry, I'll keep it in my pants." He assures, pressing a wet kiss on my cheek, "for now." He whispers in my ear and lets me go, swimming away.

"Who's the fucking tease now!" I call out, poking my bottom lip out and roll my eyes, "stupid hormonal boy."

"I heard that." He says stepping out of the pool, "weren't you the one who wanted to keep going after five rounds?"

I scoff in disbelief, my mouth agape, "weren't you the one who said you could keep going as long as I wanted?" I mocked back.

He walks over to where I am and crouches down, "I can darling right here, right now just tell me."

I gulp and swim away from him. He chuckles deeply and pushes himself up, "that's what I thought."

"Fuck you!" I call out when he reaches the door.

"Why? I'd rather fuck you." He winks and walks out, most likely to go change from the wet clothes that clung onto his body.

I scoff loudly and shake my head. I have no idea what just happened or why he was talking like that, but it was super hot and a turn on.

"Okay, I'm sorry no. I don't like talking like that to you. I meant I rather make love to you." He peaks in and smiles innocently.

I smile widely and nod, "I know "

And just like that the cute side of him was back.

"Okay good, cause. It felt weird saying that."

"Then why did you say it?" I laugh.

"Because, I've been honestly reading too much shit. I'll stop that." He nods to himself, as if making a mental note of it.

"What kind of things are you reading Kim Namjoon?" I tease. His cheeks heat up instantly as his he fidgets with his fingers.

Such a giant, yet smol baby boy.

"I, just. Nothing." He stammers out, his cheeks only getting redder by the second, "I'm gonna go shower now."

"Nooo!" I whine, staring at him with my cutest puppy dog eyes I could muster, "stay with me, please."

"Darling, I'm wearing jeans and a flannel. Should I get naked then? Katerina will be back with the boys soon th-"

"Okay! Go!" I wave him off, shooing him.

He chuckles, "I love you."

I smile and nod, swimming towards the edge and climbed out. I stalked up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

He hums against my lips, the vibrations of it sending chills down throughout my entire spine. I bite his lip softly and pull away with a smack, "I guess I'm the one obsessed with your lips now."

"They're all yours darling." He shrugs and runs his thumb on my bottom lip slowly, "as long as yours are mine to kiss only."

I nod quickly, "I wouldn't want anything more."

"I want to give you something-" He blurts, shutting his eyes after as he takes a deep breath, "but, I'm afraid of what your response will be."

"Is it bad?" I ask blinking slowly.

"God I hope not." He let's out an airy laugh and shakes his head, "I just, want it to be perfect. Like you. You deserve perfect."

I sigh, "whatever it is, coming from you it'll be perfect no matter the situation we're in."

"Joon, you don't have to try so hard for me. You've already got me and I'm not going anywhere no matter what. I love you remember?" I smile up at him.

"I know that, that with whatever I give you you'll be content with. But, I'll never stop giving my all to make you happy. And it's not so much that you won't like it, what I'm worried about it, it's what it signifies." He explains somewhat nervously.

"Namjoon, are you, perhaps. Well what you want to give me, it can't possibly be an engagement ring right?" I joke but widen my eyes when his expression falls.

"Is it too soon?" He looks down in embarrassment, the grip he had on me loosening.

I smile brightly, feeling my heart leap out of my chest as I pull him in for another, sweet kiss.

"Of course I want to marry you you idiot."

He breaks out into the hugest smile I've probably ever seen before. Wrapping his arms around my waist he threw me over his shoulder and spun us around, yelling happily from the top of his lungs.

"Namjoon!!" I drag out, laughing along with him as he continued doing it either ways.

"Come with me." He says as he sets me down, holding onto my head and giggles, "are you dizzy darling?"

"The question is how aren't you?" I groan, placing my hands over his and pout while shutting my eyes. Feeling like the ground was spinning from underneath me.

"I'm sorry." He presses a kiss on my forehead and rubs my temples, "I'm just so happy."

My lips tug up and I nod, "me too. It feels like a dream. Pinch me so I know it's not."

"I'm not going to pinch my fiancé." He denies, pecking my lips. I open my eyes and look into his, smiling widely at him.

I laugh whole-heartedly and hug him, "I love you Namjoon, so so much."

He squishes me tightly, pressing tons of little kisses on my head. I giggle at the feeling, wrapping my hands around his waist as I could hear his heartbeat on my ear.

"I promise, to make you happy for the rest of our lives. To give you everything you want a and more. I want you forever by my side, you're my forever Kai." He murmurs softly, his heartbeat increasing with every word he said.

I sniffled, tightening my grip on him. He gasped, "yah, darling why are you crying?"

I laugh, shaking my head as I wipe the tears away with my hands only for more to fall in it's place, "I'm just, so overwhelmed with happiness. Every time this happens I cry."

"I know it's happy tears, but I don't like it." He cups my face and wipes them away for me, "god, you still look so beautiful though."

"You're delusional." I breathe out, holding back the smile that wanted so much to break out.

He smirks, "yet you're willing to marry me."

"Of course I am, we can be delusional together." I beam at him.

"Marry?" A voice snaps us out of our little moment. We turn to the entrance, Katerina and the rest of the boys along with Madeleine and Isaac stood with shocked expressions.

I blush and look at Namjoon.

"Oh, well, I haven't given her the ring yet it's in my room. I'll be back." He pecks my lips and dashes out, almost falling from the water his clothes had dripped.

"Marry?" Katerina repeats, grinning like the cherish cat as she stalks over to me and grabs me by the shoulders, "you're engaged Kai!"

"Not yet." Yoongi mutters out, bitterly followed by a loud smack.

"I still can't really believe it." I mumble with a smile, "he wants to marry, me?"

"Oh, what's wrong with you?" My mom scoffs, walking over to me and smiles, "if anything you're too good for him."

"Mom, I never felt like this. It's like, we were meant to be together." The only facial expression I could do was a smile, a huge one at that.

"He's the one then?" She asks softly.

We all turn towards the entrance where Namjoon stands, soaking red with a lilac colored box. He walks up to me, almost tripping on his own to feet which only made my smile widen.

"Yes, he's the one." I confirm with a tight nod.

He exhales, standing a couple feet away from me as he gets down on one knee and opens the box revealing the most beautiful, slightly lilac colored wedding ring.

"You already said yes, but I had this little speech planned out so hear me out?" He smiles nervously up at me. I giggle and nod.

"Kai, despite how we met, I truly fell for you. It took time but I know you eventually fell for me too. You became my everything in such little time but I know you're the one for me. I know that it's you who I want to be by side and start a family with. I don't see anyone else but you, I need you to feel complete. I know that we're meant for each other, that no matter what obstacles life puts in front of us I know that together, we'll always get through it. So what do you say Kai?,"

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I couldn't stop the tears, nodding my head as he slips the beautiful ring onto my ring finger and stands up, smashing his lips with mine.

Everyone's voices seemed to muffle out. Nothing else but him seemed to matter at this moment. It was so surreal, he was perfect to me in every way. His flaws, to me only just made him even more perfect.

Our bodies were like a puzzle, brought together by someone's order yet we managed to fit perfectly. The perfect match.

"Okay okay, break it up you two." Isaac is the ones to pull us away, the both of us panting for air because we were too stubborn to pull away first.

"Ohhh my baby is engaged!" My mom squeals, embracing me in a bone crushing hug.

"If you guys have a baby, which one will get pregnant?" Jungkook jokes, laughing at Namjoon's expression, "I'm kidding I know it'll be Namjoon."

"Yah!" Namjoon raises a hand, Hoseok and Jin instinctively hold him back, "I'll hit you so hard you'll act like a baby!"

"Hyung that's not possible." Jungkook giggles but his eyes held a hint of fear.

"Want to test it out?" He grits out.

"I think he'll pass." I wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek, "he was just joking."

"Joking my ass." Namjoon mutters and cutely pokes his bottom lip out. I bring my hand up to his chest and smile at him.

His eyes lands on the ring, a smile overtaking his face flashing those adorable dimples of his.

"Do you think our kids will get your dimples?" I ask him shyly, blushing at the question.

He chuckles, "I don't know. We can keep trying until one of them does though."

I roll my eyes, "not any time soon though."

"But we will, right?" He grins. I scrunch my face and push myself away from him.

"Congratulations." Jin spreads his arms open and embraces me in an even more bone crushing hug than my mom. Which I didn't think was possible but that's Jin for you.

"Thank you." My laughs muffled against his chest, finding it hard to breath since he was taller than me and I was forced to lay my head on his chest.

"Hyung! You're suffocating her." Namjoon groans, pulling me away which allows me to catch my breathe once again.

"I'm sorry. I just remembered something. Kai do you remember when we all went camping?' He randomly asks.

I raise a brow and nod slowly, "vividly."

"Well, remember when we were talking about Namjoon? About the woman who would have to put up with his clumsiness and who he is as a person?" Jin holds back a laugh.

I widen my eyes, "yeaaah."

"And you said, 'that poor woman' but now look, it was you all along." He smirks proudly and nods, "I also knew it all along."

Namjoon laughs and wraps his arm around my waist, "is that so darling?"

I scoff, waving my hands around, "I was only joking."

"You better be, once the ring is on your finger it's never coming off again." Namjoon tsks, grabbing my hand and kissed.

I blush and nod my head, "I swear to never take it off."

"Oh, where's Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok questions, glancing around the room and even twirls himself, "did he leave?"

"He got a phone call." Katerina mutters, knitting her brows as she eyed me, "it seemed pretty serious."

"Why?" Jungkook asks her.

"He, went from sad looking to angry in point five seconds." She replies, pressing her lips together.

"Who could it be?" Jin asks Namjoon who seemed to be lost in thoughts.

"Joon." I shake his shoulder slightly and frown, "what's wrong?"

"I'm going to go look for him." He presses a kiss on my cheek and leans into my ear, "he must be upset that I proposed."

I frown, nodding my head as he parts from me and walks out. I stay with the boys and my family, thanking them as they all congratulated me.

It all still felt like a dream, that Namjoon would actually propose to me. I never doubted his love for me, he did so much just to prove it.

I just didn't imagine he'd propose.

"I'll be back mom." I smile at her, glancing at the boys who were now slashing away inside the pool. I exited out, looking around for the two missing boys.

"Namjoon, it's not like that." Yoongi's voice filled my ears. I pursed my lips and peaked over to the hallway, Namjoon's back was facing me so none of them could see a tiny spy.

"Then what is it Yoongi? Are you going to say that you're not mad?" Namjoon scoffs, but his voice cracks midway.

"I'm not mad Namjoon." He chuckles bitterly, "I'm torn apart. Heartbroken,"

"-but that's not the reason why I walked out. Not fully anyways. I got a phone call, it was Azariel."

I widen my eyes.

"What? What did he want? How did he even get your number?" Namjoon blurts out so fast that I almost didn't understand the questions.

Yoongi chuckles, "are you worried?"

"Of course I am. What kinda question is that?"

"It's just, you were so happy a few minutes ago. Bragging about your engagement when there's so much shit going on right now. How could you propose at a moment like this Namjoon?" Yoongi asks harshly.

"I, wanted to wait. But I love her Yoongi. We're not getting married tomorrow, I better than anyone know that it's not the time for that. But in a future, once all of this is over, I want her to be my wife." Namjoon replies calmly, not once raising his voice back at him.

"Well, I'm not sure we'll even make it out of this alive." Yoongi utters out, "not when everyone is turning against us."

"What do you mean everyone?" Namjoon orders.

"Azariel, he's here and he wants to talk to all of us. Especially Kai."

"Kai? Why her? She's not even in this b-"

"She is now." Yoongi cuts him off short, "after all, the huge engagement ring on her finger shows just how much involved she really is."

"Then what? Everyone's joining Gerald's side because his daughter fell in love with me?" Namjoon snickers in disbelief.

"That's not what he's telling them. He's saying that we brainwashed her, that we took not only one but two of his daughters away. He's using the devastated father card and everyone's buying it." Yoongi says in annoyance.

Brainwashed? How? Because we finally saw who our dad truly is as a person? And because we chose to be with people who are better to be around.

I can't believe my dad is doing this.

I pushed myself off the wall I was leaning against, walking towards the living room and to the front door. I gripped onto the knob, twisting it and pulled it open.

His face lit up at my appearance, "well, if it isn't the oh so beautiful Kai Blight herself."

"What did my dad say to you?" I demand, glaring at him and blocked his way when he tried to walk inside.

"Are you not gonna invite me in princess?" He smirks, raising a brow while shaking his head, "so rude."

"What did he say to you." I snap already losing my patience with him. He clears his throat and nods, placing his hand over mine which was holding the door in slightly ajar.

I immediately pull my hand away and grab his, twisting his fingers backwards receiving a loud yelp of pain from him. "I won't ask again Azariel."

"Okay! Shit!" He hollers and yanks his hand out of my grip. He breathes out, looking up at me with a glare, "your dad said they kidnapped you, forcing you to stay with them unless you wanted your dad to die."

"That's a lie. That's not what happened at all." I argue back.

"That's what he said you would say. That you'd defend them no matter what, lying when you say you're in love with Namjoon. How can you possibly love that man? Because you don't. They're forcing you, but come with me and I promise to protect you." He smiles sincerely and holds a hand out for me to take.

I smile back, walking up to him and place my hands on his shoulders. My eyes landed on the blade he had in his pocket. I smirk up at him,

"Really?" I ask, snatching the blade away without him even noticing. He gulps visibly and nods. I bring the blade up to his neck in seconds and push him back, "I don't believe shit you just said."

"About my father? Yes. But you? Protect me? What about Meghan? Rachel?" I sneer in his face, pressing the blade on his neck hard enough to draw some blood.

He chuckles nervously, "Meghan and I only fuck from time to time, nothing serious princess. As of Rachel, from what I recall she said she was still in love with Yoongi didn't she? How are things with him anyways? Has he confessed to you?"

I push the blade harder, "so what? Are you here to take me back to my dad?"

He shakes his head. I knit my brows, "no?"

"Kai, I'm here by your fathers orders. Where is everyone else?" He glances around. But sighs when he sees no one else but me.

"It's just me. Tell me." I order sternly.

"Fine. Your dad said that this is the last warning. You either go back to him this instant, or you get to watch every single person in this house get massacred." He grins evilly, despite the pressure I had on his neck he still managed to grin.

What the hell is wrong with him?

I lower the blade and back away from him, "so he's going to kill everyone I care about?"

"Not him personally. He's recruiting gangs willing to do it. Bangtan is a powerful gang on it's own, bringing in so much money from just this city alone but ten times more from around the world. So you can be sure that they have enemies, those who are underneath them are willing to do anything to knock them out." He says while rubbing his neck.

"How many gangs are we talking about here?" I ask, afraid of what the answer could be.

"Eight? Ten? Hundreds maybe. There's a lot of people in this line of work Kai. People who are jealous at seven foreign men who came to our country and made millions off of it. So they won't hesitate to pull the trigger when asked." He lowers his hand and stares at me,

"This isn't just about you anymore Kai. It's about bring down The Bangtan Boys at all costs."

With that he nods, turning on his heels and begins walking away until my voice makes him stop.

"The boys-" I say, "they said you and Namjoon hate each other because of something you did. It involved a girl? What exactly did you do?"

My hands were shaking, not sure what the answer to this could be. But it had been eating at me since I first met him at that party. I wondered what he did for Namjoon to hate him as much as he did.

Was it that bad?

He sighs loudly, "it was never my intention for it to end the way it did. Had I known that that would be the consequence to my actions I would've never done it. And maybe, Namjoon and I would still be best friends."

"I can't blame him for hating me though. Everyone who ever finds out what I did does. I still hate myself for what I did, and I always will." He mutters out lowly.

"The girl, she was beautiful. We both loved her, how could we not when she grew up alongside us? I know for a fact that he loved her more than any woman on this planet." He chuckles humorlessly, turning around to face me again.

"She was his sister, and I killed her."

My heart felt at his words. Tears brimmed around my eyes as he simply flashed me a smile and walked out without any further words.

Namjoon's sister, was killed.

Yet he was forced to see him every time they got invited to his parties. I can't even begin to imagine all the rage and sadness he felt every second he had to see him.

How is someone supposed to get over that? Especially when the murderer is running lose, throwing parties and hooking up with girls.

What do I do with this information now?

"Kai, what are you doing here?" Namjoon walks over to me, eyeing our surroundings and looks outside the door, "who were you talking to?"

"I, um. No one. I was just getting some air." I lie. But what else was I supposed to do?

"Really? Are you okay? You're not hurt?" He asks urgently, examining my body with both his eyed and hands.

"I'm fine." I reassure, cupping his beautiful face and kiss his nose, "I'm sorry." I whisper out unknowingly.

"You're sorry? For what?" He frowns.

I mentally slap myself. "For, the argument you had with Yoongi cause of me."

"You heard that?" He frowns, "how much?"

"Does it matter? You two are always fighting because of me." I say frowning up at him.

He shakes his head and pulls me towards him, "I wasn't fighting. I won't fight him for you anymore. I have no real reason to anyways."

"You don't." I crack a smile and shake my head.

He smiled back at me, his eyes filled with happiness yet I could see a hint of worry in them as well.

Staring at him, like this, here. I felt so sad for him, heartbroken. I didn't want to bring it up, not now or ever.

If he ever wants to tell me will, if not then I'm fine with that. After all it's not something someone can easily say. It's a horrible memory, one that he must have pushed all the way in the back of his head.

"Baby." He cooes, pecking my lips. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm engaged to the most beautiful soul." I can't help the big smile that forms on my face, "I'm better than okay."

"I'm not that great." He scoffs playfully his cute smile remains on his face.

"Oh shut up." I scoff smacking him on the arm, "you're the man of my dreams. To me you're perfect in every way."

"Yeah and I'm the cheesy one." He grins his shoulders moving up and down as he laughed at me.

"Oh you are." I laugh back pushing myself away from him, "you're just kinda, maybe only a little rubbing off on me." I pinch my fingers together.

He presses his tongue against the inside of his mouth, trying to fight back a smile, "and we have so many years left together. I'll rub off way more things than just my cheesiness."

"You really are a pervert Namjoon. And I said yes?" I teased, beginning to pull the ring off my finger.

"Yah! You swore to never take it off!" He exclaims in horror and hugs me, trapping my arms on the side of my body. I giggle and peck his lips.

"Idiot, you think I'd actually take it off? You're trapped with me forever now." I smile at his cute expression, melting at his adorable pout.

"Now we just got to make it official." He smirks, changing from cute to hot in seconds. I slightly wrap my arms round his waist, pushing myself up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

I know how many problems we have, how much are adding to those we still have. But it didn't seem to matter right now as I was in his arms.

I know I'll have to ruin this moment though. That as soon as we pull away I have to tell him what Azariel said, about all the gangs of course. I have to tell him that we have to fight back, we can't be defeated, not when we've come this far.

We won't lose, not against my dad and certainly against all those cowards of gangs.

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×
🚫⚠🚫⚠🚫⚠🚫⚠🚫⚠🚫⚠🚫⚠🚫⚠🚫
🚫⚠🚫 P L E A S E R E A D🚫⚠🚫
Okay so a lot of you who have this in your library will probably be confused as to why you got an update by me saying "The Bangtan Boys" instead of "BTS Gang"
Well, I just never truly liked the first title for this book. But I published it anyways because I really wanted to, and I know it's an unoriginal name for it since there's probably millions with this name as well but I really liked how it looked on the new cover I made. I just hope you guys like it just as much as I did💛 I also hope that after this book is over, you'll continue reading my future books that I already have planned out for both Namjoon and the other boys.
So, yeah. I guess that's all I wanted to say. Thank you for those of who read this❤

ALSO THE JINTRO IS OUT NOW SO GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS COMEBACK I'M SO READY YET AT THE SAME TIME I'M NOT DKSFJJS

xoxo -Rosa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 216 22
How does it feel to live with a bad-tempered mom, a drunkard dad, and a rude sister? Would you let it be or find another solution to get out from thi...
185K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
156K 2.7K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...