Wicked Games (Bishop Mafia Se...

By J_Malhotra

Born into a powerful family, the world is at his feet. Yet, Dean fights a daily battle within. His only solac... More

Dear Readers...(15 Feb 2021)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note - 10 May 2021
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note: 4 Oct 2021
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note 7 Oct 2021
Author's Note: 18 Oct 2021
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Author's Note 26 Mar 2021

55.6K 1.5K 114
By J_Malhotra

Dear Readers

Thank you for sticking with me through these changes. Writing a story or a book needs a lot of planning and plotting - something that I love to do but unfortunately have very little time for.

Many of you had asked for an Amazon link - Wicked Games was taken out of Amazon by me about two years ago. The reason is the book was signed to an online publisher. The book is available in another site but chapters will have to be purchased. Since Wattpad is where the story about Dean and Elena started in 2012...I've decided to let the book remain here in Wattpad. You guys, the readers, are the reason why I am still writing.

I am working on Fire Within - I am done up to some chapters now though its not at the pace I would like. Please bear with me. Once the updates are done for Wicked Games, the second book will be released here in Wattpad. 

I am teaching and studying at the same time so I ask for your patience with the books.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
216K 12.1K 54
Meet Malyssa Ricci, or as she likes to go by- Malicious. Mal's got a mind full of dirty thoughts and has lived a life that's even more tainted than...
323K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
498K 9.5K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...