Black Sugar

By Tiabarqawi

check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV - Epilogue

XV

5.4K 110 5
By Tiabarqawi

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT" i screamed on top of my lungs. i have 2 love bites on my collarbone and 1 on my neck.

"DAVID SPADES I HATE YOU" i yelled at my reflection in the mirror.

"UGH" i groaned to myself, why am i doing this with my enemy? why am i being such a Dumbass, i let him touch me , he touched my spot , where are you brain?.

i took a deep breath then i walked outside the room , also not to mention every single pain. after what happened yesterday i just went to sleep , and i woke up and managed to ignore David as best as i can, and now here i am, trying my best not to go and kill him because the love bites are too noticeable.

i started searching for something to hide my love bites with.

"searching for something to hide these?"

"DAVID I WILL KILL YOU AS SOON AS WE FINISH THIS SHITTY MISSION" i roared at him as he was leaning on the door frame.

"easy tiger" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"I swear to God if you lay a single fingertip on me again, you're dead" i yelled at him.

"but sugar , i don't remember that you tried to stop me" he huskily said as he walked closer to me.

"and i also remember that you're that one who made me do it" at that moment i made sure that my cheeks are so red.

"i hate you"i roared at him.

"come on" he smirked , he kept taking steps closer to me.

"i'm stupid , i don't do this" i yelled at the Italian sexy god in front of me.

"darling" his face was inches away from me , he lowered his head until his minty breath was tickling my ear.

"i know you want it , but you're a good girl" he whispered, i felt my heart drop to my ass. but then something came to my mind.

"really? a song verse?" i raised my eyebrow at him , he smirked. the sentence he said was from a song named blurred lines.

"it was worth a shot" he said , i giggled.

"how's your leg?" David asked , walking to his bed.

"the pain is shitty, but i'm getting used to it" i said as i laid down on my bed.

"Persephone" David said , my eyes we're focused on the ceiling.

"hmm?" i hummed in response.

"i'm sorry" the only thing he said.

"for what?" i said , my eyes not leaving the ceiling.

"for doing things for you.....dirty" he whispered the last part.

"David Spades is apologizing for me?" i said , then i turned around to look at David , to only find him looking at me, my heart skipped a beat. he shook his head then he turned around, i frowned.

"shut up, i never apologize" David said and i chuckled.

"David , why can't we just be normal people, why can't we act our age, partying for an example , not kill and torture for living" the words escaped my mouth.

"i really don't know to be honest , but i think because we we're born for this job , we we're raised for this job , we we're raised to be heartless and ruthless" David said , and his words hit me like a truck.

"you know , my dad once told me that if you want to be a good leader one day , i have to be ruthless , show no mercy and also show no emotion" David said.

"but sometimes you can't hold your emotions" i said.

"no sugar , i never show emotions , i live for being ruthless,i never show mercy and let me tell you , i hold grudges" he said and i lost hope, guess i wont be able to see the soft side of him.

"DAVID, PERSEPHONE" Marcus yelled as he pushed the bedroom door wide open. me and David quickly stood up.

"what's wrong?" i asked Marcus , having a bad feeling in my guts from what about to happen next.

"N-Noah has been shot , by Antoine, they took him to a warehouse few blocks away , in front of a company named orca" Marcus said, my feelings are never wrong.

"let's go, stay here Persephone" David said, then he carefully put his gun in the back of his pants.

"what? no, i'm coming" i yelled at David.

"NO" David roared at me , causing me to flinch.

"i don't care what you're saying , i'm coming" i gritted between my teeth. then suddenly David pushed me against the wall , i winced in pain.

"listen carefully to my words Persephone" David roared, then with a blink of an eye , he wrapped his grip around my neck , making my feet leave the floor. i tried kicking him with me legs but i failed.

"i never say my words twice , no means no sugar. understood" David said , then he tighten his grip on my neck.

"i-i c-can't b-breath" i managed to say.

"DAVID ENOUGH YOU'LL KILL HER" Marcus yelled , David took the gun from the back of his pants and pointed it at Marcus, Marcus raised his hands in defense.

"how about you go and call our crew , instead of running your mouth like a bitch , or i swear to god i will shot you straight between your eyes" David yelled , what is wrong with him? why is he acting like that?.

Marcus looked at me with sorry eyes , then he left the room without saying a single words. then David threw me on the floor , i landed on my knees. i felt pain and anger build up in every inch in my body.

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM , YOU'RE NOTHING EXCEPT A SON OF A BITCH " i yelled , so loud. David was walking to the door but when i said these words he stopped dead in his tracks.

"and why is that princess?" he said.

"YOUR EGO AND PRIDE ARE BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE WORLD , YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN US , BETTER THAN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BREATH , WELL YOU ARE WRONG , NO MAN WILL EVER LAY A HAND ON A WOMEN , OR EVEN LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER" i yelled at him , i felt tears roll down my cheeks, he smirked at me but i can feel sadness and regret in his eyes.

"good" that was the only thing David said before he slammed the door shut behind him.

"i hate him" i whispered to myself. after few minutes i gathered my strength and i slowly stood up. wiping the few tears that escaped my eyes.

i'm not gonna listen to David's crap, i can do whatever i want , and this is my war not his. i walked to David's bed an i took a bag from under his bed and i carefully opened it.

"hey there" i said as i grabbed a Sniper Rifle. damn it's so heavy. i threw the Sniper on the bed , then i grabbed a Glock 18 and a Beretta M9. i whistled. i put the guns and the sniper in the bag , then my eye caught something.

"oh mama Mia" i said , then i carefully grabbed a Mk 2 grenade and i slowly put it in the bag. i got dressed into a grey sweatpants, Black Nike hoodie and a black converse.

"let the show begin" i whispered to myself , then i grabbed the bag and i headed outside. i walked to the door ,i was about to turn the handle but suddenly....

"where are you going?" 

"Aiden , what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be with them?" i faced Aiden , he was on the couch refilling his guns.

"Marcus told me what David did to you , so i told them i wanted to go after them because i have stuff to do" Aiden said and i felt my face go pale when he mentioned what David did to me.

"and i'm truly sorry for what David did" Aiden said and i rolled my eyes at him.

"well good for you , i'm leaving now" i said and i gave him a fake smile.

"David told me to keep an eye on you , and if you leave he will kill me" Aiden said, typical David.

"well sweetheart , when i save his sorry ass , i don't think he might kill you" i said then i slammed the door shut behind me. i got inside the elevator and i waited for the doors to close.

"Persephone" i heard Aiden yell from the end of the hallway.

"CLOSE YOU SON OF A BITCH" i yelled as i started pressing harder on the 'door close' button.

"please wait" his voice was getting closer. then the doors started closing and Aiden was near the elevator.

"sup motherfucker" i said as the doors closed in his face. after a couple of minutes , i finally ran out of this elevator , i headed outside the hotel. shit , i can't walk to them. then as if god is reading my thoughts , a guy came and parked a ducati scrambler. be cute and nice Persephone. i started walking to the guy , fixing my hair and clothes a little.

"hey" i told the guy as i stood in front of him. he's in his latest 30's.

"hey there " he said and i fought the urge of throwing up in his face.

"can i barrow your motorcycle for a bit" i said , i gave him my best innocent smile.

"and what for price?" he said and i rolled my eyes. 

"please?" i tried, losing my temper in each second.

"how about a blowjob?" he said and i lost it. i grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and i pushed him against the wall that was near us.

"listen you son of a bitch , my friends might die , so either you give me your fucking motorcycle or i swear i will shoot your brains out" i gritted between my teeth. 

"understood?" i said and he nodded quickly.

"good" i said and i jumped on the bike , i put his helmet on and i sped down the road , also not to mention that my thigh is hurting like hell.

***********

i parked a little bit away from the warehouse , so no one can see me but i can see them, around 6 men are circling the place, i need a plan.

then my eyes caught the company in front of the warehouse, an idea popped to my mind but hell i might go to jail.

i slowly walked to the company , making sure that no eyes are on me, i was about to walk inside when a guy stopped me , a security.

"ma'am , i have to see your bag if you want to come in" he said and i smiled at him.

"nah" i told him.

"ma'am i will call the cops if you don't show me your bag" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"call the cops and i'll make sure your children will never see you again" i said and he opened his eyes wide open. i pushed him away and i walked inside the building.

i walked to the elevator and i pressed the 5th floor , after a couple of minutes i reached to my destination, i walked inside a meeting room and i stood in front of the window , perfect.

"ma'am , this is a meeting area , if you mind leaving" a guy roared at me and i rolled my eyes.

"Ma'am , if you don't leave we are calling the cops" he said , what wrong with them and the cops?

"i got some business to do" i told him.

"will do it somewhere else" he yelled and i lost it , i threw my bag on the table causing everyone to gasp , i pulled my Glock18 and i pointed it at him. their gasps we're annoying to my ears.

"leave, also don't tell anyone or call the cops , no one has to get hurt" i said and within seconds everyone left the room. i closed the door and i closed the curtains and i placed the sniper Bipod carefully on the floor , balancing it. i looked through the scope and i saw Noah tied to a chair in the warehouse , i started looking for Antoine and the guys but i couldn't find anyone.

then i moved the scope and my eyes saw Cole , he was laying on the floor , knocked out.

"what the heck?" i said to myself. where are Marcus and David? didn't they call David's men?

"Persephone you're such a Smartass, but sadly , we got you this time" a voice roared behind me , i quickly grabbed the glock18 that was next to me and i stood up , i winced in pain. Antoine and 2 of his men we're standing beside the door.

"poor Persephone , does you thigh hurts?" Antoine said and i pointed my gun at him.

"any last words?" i asked Antoine. he smirked.

"yes , Lucas" he said and i raised my eyebrow , then the man who started this war walked inside the room.

"nice to see you again , Daughter"

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
53.4K 780 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
3.3K 101 43
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
141K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...