The Glass Elevator (Crown The...

By KotaTheCreator

Well Alex.... Alex Hoover I should say.. She's a misunderstood moody teenager who gets into some trouble and... More

The Glass Elevator (Crown The Empire)
Breaking Point
Wake Me Up
Johnny Ringo
MNSTR
Memories Of A Broken Heart
Oh, Catastrophe
Rise Of The Runaways
Authors note
Machines
A/N

Bloodline

601 25 4
By KotaTheCreator

*Months Later*

It's been a few months now that I've lived with Brandon and the guys. Brandon and I do fight often but we've gotten over the past and by we've I mean I have gotten over what has happened in the past. Ben and I kinda got a thing for each other. And Dave is like my best friend it's really great to have all these people I can rely on other than just myself.

"Alex!!!!!!" Andy screamed from downstairs

"Andy!!!!!!" I yelled back

"Can you come here please!" he yelled

And I jumped down the stairs. I've been on anti-depressants and I'm very hyper now so they've gotten used to that I think.

"What do you want Leo?" I mocked

"Benn is in the hospital he got in a car accident... I wanted to know if you wants to go see him before his surgery?.."

"Y-yes, take me now Andy. Please."

Someone who I love desperately to pieces is in the hospital about to have surgery. Just my luck when I though life was getting better it just turns back to shit. Great.

When we got to the hospital I found out Brandon was also in the crash but are family has a rare blood type and he needs about a gallon of my blood to live. But if I loose that much so quickly I could get sick.

But like I said before all though I hate him at points I love him to death and is do anything for him.

So that's what I'm gonna do.

I signed the papers and got started with saving him. But I still couldn't help but think out my Benn.

Will he be okay?

---------

A/N:☻

Do you guys what me to continue the story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
356K 15.5K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...