Unpredictable || pjm [JIMIN]...

By Candace1306

# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everyth... More

Preview
1. Orphanage
2. Just Friend?
3. Deal
4. Decision
Author's note
5. Shopping
6. Wedding
7. New friends
7.2 Mission
8. House of deads
8.2 Soft
I am sorry
9. Mom
10. Baby steps
11. Story
12. Driving lesson
I am backkk! (this is not an update)
14. Cooking
15. Hurt
16. Leave
17. Past
18. I miss you
19. Trapped
20. Safe
BTSPluto Awards
21. Date
22. Surprises
23. Jealous
(18+) 23.2 Mine
24. Confession
25. Time
26. Packing
(18+) 27. Unexpected
28. Problem
29. Blood Rush
30. Green Maze
31. Trespassers?
32. (18+) Together
33. Kiddish
34. Win-win
35. "I'm not normal"
36. Midnight Craving
37. Blue or Pink?
38. A beautiful mess
39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't
40. Everything I dreamt of [Final]

13. Punishment

1.6K 74 30
By Candace1306

After completing my driving lessons, which thankfully went well, both of us returned back to our house. I did many mistakes but Jimin didn't yell at me or got irritated even for once. Strangely, he was very calm and sweet.

I was fatigued so I straight away went to my room and changed myself into some comfortable outfit. When my stomach grumbled loudly, I remembered that I haven't had my dinner, yet. I went back to the living room and saw Jimin already there with my blank sheets of the story in one hand.

Shit! I totally forgot to keep them back into my room! Today was my last day!

When he noticed my presence, he called me near him. I gulped and slowly started moving towards him. I knew that I was gonna get the punishment Jimin was talking about. Earlier, I didn't take that 'punishment' thingy seriously but when the time actually came, I suddenly started trembling at it's thought.

"So... Where is your story?" He asked, rechecking the blank papers to find at least a single word on them.

"I-I didn't w-write it." I stuttered. I was literally shaking under his burning gaze.

"You didn't write even a word?!" He asked, shocked. No words came out of my mouth so I gave him a little nod. He scoffed. "Wow... May I know the reason?" He took a step towards me. "I gave you a whole week and you didn't write even a word?!"

"I-I... I was n-not getting any-any id-i-ideas..." I didn't dare to look at him so I was continuously staring at my feet. For the first time, I liked my slippers this much. I am sure if they were alive, they would have started blushing by now.

"Well... As I said. Now, you will have to face the consequences. I warned you already so..." He took a step near me.

I simply nodded. "Yeah. Y-you can d-do whatever you wa-want."

"Close your eyes." He demanded. I looked at him, shocked. Why was he asking me to close my eyes?! Will he beat me?! Will he let all his frustration out on me?! Or will he throw me in the dark basement?!

"I asked you to close your eyes, not to widen them." He said with a serious expression. I gulped but did what he said. I closed my eyes. I heard his footsteps approaching me. The sound of his footsteps kept on increasing along with the pace of my beating heart. He stopped just in front of me. I could feel his breathing on my face, and I guess with that only one can guess that how much close he was.

Suddenly, he walked behind me and whispered in my ears. "Are you ready?" His voice sounded soooo sexy! I didn't react. "Answer me." He said with a serious and demanding voice.

I nodded, "Y-yes..."

And everything went silent. Nothing could be heard except his and my breathing which were in sync. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my waist which was slowly crawling towards my stomach.

I burst into laughter when Jimin started tickling me mercilessly. I struggled to remove his hands from my stomach but because of laughing I was too weak.

"J-...Jimin s-st-stop!" I couldn't control my laughter. Tears started falling down from my eyes. "Ji-min! I'll d-die!!" I laughed.

He was continuously laughing. "It's your punishment, girl. Don't resist it!" He started tickling me more. On my stomach, arms, neck EVERYWHERE! I became a mess because of laughing.

At last, I couldn't control myself and fell down on the floor followed by Jimin on top of me. Our faces were only inches away. We both stared deeply into each other's eyes. He had a small smile on his face. Slowly, he started decreasing the distance between us. He started leaning on me. When our lips were going to lock, that BLOODY PHONE CALL HAD TO DISTURB IT!

The moment Jimin's phone started ringing he realized what he was doing. He quickly got up and looked away, embarrassed. I also got up, cursing under my breath and stood straight. Though Jimin was looking away I noticed that his cheeks turned into a shade of deep pink. He quickly picked up the call and went away. Just then, one of the maids came to inform that the dinner was ready.

_

I was sitting in front of my laptop to complete some of my office's work as I was planning to resume my office from the next day. But I was not able to concentrate on it at all as the whole scene, which happened only a few hours ago, was replaying in my mind. If only, his phone wouldn't have rung we would have really kissed? The more I was thinking about it, the more I was getting lost in my thoughts. Suddenly, I snapped back to reality when something struck me.

I quickly cleaned the table and took the blank sheets and a pen. I started writing whatever came to my mind.

It took me more than expected. It was already 2 am and I hadn't started with my office work, yet.
"It's gonna be a long night..." I sighed and started doing my work.

My work got completed at around 4:30 am and I had to wake up early in the morning to get ready for office. I didn't even bother to clean my table and I jumped into my bed. I instantly fell asleep.
_

I woke up when I felt someone shaking my body. I groaned and covered my face with blanket. It felt like I slept just a minute ago. Someone pulled my blanket and threw it away. The sudden contact of my hot body with the cold air sent shivers down my body. I sat up straight with eyes still half closed.

"Get up sleeping beauty. How much will you sleep?" A beautiful voice said.

"Let me sleep, Jimin." I layed back on the bed but he pulled me up again.

"No. Get up now." He shook me a little.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"It's 6 am! Now, get up!" He tried to pull me out of the bed. "We gotta go for jogging!"

"6 am?! You woke me up so early just for that stupid jogging?!" I shouted. "Sorry, but let me sleep." I tried to free my hand from his grip.

"No." He said. "Get up, now." He said in a demanding tone. Don't you think he started acting like this a lot these days? All demanding and serious?

I gave in and lazily got up from the bed. I brushed my teeth and changed into my jogging outfit. I was literally working slower than a turtle.

"Do fast, Y/n! We don't have the whole day!" Jimin shouted when he saw me tying the lace of my shoes, veryyyy slowly.

"Hold your horses, boy. I don't actually know how to tie them... Let me try at least." I said, all annoyed.

He came to me and bent down to reach my shoes. "Let me do it." He didn't think even for a second before tying my laces. My heart fluttered and I could feel heat rushing through my body.

"Done." He passed me a smile when he was done. "Now, let's go. We are already late!" He dragged me out of the house. "Let's start now. We will take three rounds of this area. Okay?"

My eyes widened. "THREE ROUNDS OF THIS AREA?!" My mouth hung open. He nodded and dragged me with him. I was already tired and after listening that we have to take 3 ROUNDS OF THIS AREA!!, didn't help a bit!

I ran as slow as a turtle. Jimin was continuously yelling at me to run fast but I didn't give a shit! I was busy 'running' when I felt someone hold my hand. I looked at the person and it was Jimin. He held my hand tightly and started running faster.

No other option was left for me. Both of us ran really fast, actually, Jimin dragged me with him. Because of jogging, whatever leftover energy I had, was also gone.
_

We returned home after our "jogging." If we call this a jogging then what do we call running?! After entering the house, Jimin straight away went to take a shower. How does this man have so much energy?! He asked me to do the same but for me resting is my priority. I dragged myself to my bedroom and literally threw myself on the bed.

"Just a min..." I mumbled to myself and slept.

JIMIN P.O.V.

After taking a refreshing shower, I wore my usual office clothes and went downstairs to have my breakfast. I sat at the dinning table but saw that Y/n wasn't there. I called for one of my maids.

"Yes, sir?" One of my maids said.

"You know where Y/n is?" I asked.

"I guess, ma'am is in her bedroom."

I nodded. "Okay."

I stood up and walked to her room. I got a little worried. She looked very exhausted after jogging, maybe she is still tired or something. I should check on her.

I knocked at her door, twice before opening it. "Y/n?" I called for her. Then, my eyes fell on her figure which was laying on the bed. I got scared. What if she fainted or something?! I ran to her, "Y/n!" I tried to shake her but suddenly stopped when I heard her light snores.

Aish... She is just sleeping!

She scared the shit out of me! I observed her face clearly. She looked so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping. Well, she was also looking funny because of the long line of saliva that was moving down her chin and a few strands of her hair which were stuck in her mouth.

Gently, I removed those strands of hair and tugged them behind her ear. I wasn't able to understand that why was she behaving like this? She is not a heavy sleeper at all. Suddenly, my eyes fell on her stuff that was placed on her table.

There were many files of her office and a few empty coffee mugs. I went through the stuff and saw twenty-five pages of her story written. Then, I noticed her laptop. I opened it and the first thing that came was some of her office's work. Then I decided to go through her phone.

It took me only three attempts to open her phone. Her password was very easy. Girls mostly keep their password on their birth date or marriage date. Her's was our marriage date. I checked the contact list and was shocked to see that the last time she messaged her manager was at 4:15 am!

It means she was awake till 4:15 or maybe more. I felt really guilty to wake her up so early in the morning. Quietly, I covered her body with the blanket and decided to clean up her mess as an apology.

As I was cleaning her mess, by mistake, I tripped on the carpet and the files in my hand fell down with a loud 'thump'. She shot up. I cursed under my breath.

"No no no, don't wake up. Sleep, sleep, sleep. I am sorry! Go back to sleep, please." I said and hurried towards her. I forced her to lay back on the bed.

She chuckled. "What are you doing? I can't sleep, I gotta go to the office."

"Oh." I looked at my feet. "Can't you take a leave and just sleep? You didn't get a proper sleep." I mumbled. I felt really bad.

She gave me a warm smile. "I wish I could but today I have an important meeting. I will have to go." She pursed her lips.

"Okay... If you say so." I gave her a smile. "Just... take care of yourself." She nodded and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I cleaned up her mess but I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to do something for her as an apology.

I will do something to make her happy...

***

Heyo my lovely fellows! I missed you all sooooooo much! I am so sorry for disappearing suddenly without informing. I know many of you must be upset but as I was not updating . Sorry guys, earlier my exams were going on and after that I was so exhausted that I was not able to think of any good ideas. I am so sorry. Hope you all will understand😊.

Love you all a looooooooot! 😘

Please vote, comment and stay healthy!

#unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 374 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
7.8K 819 18
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
972K 36.3K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
922K 27.2K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...