The Devil's Angel (Angels of...

By SignorinaAnon

**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes... More

Author's Note: Important Things Here!
Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Chapter Eleven (Edited)
Chapter Twelve (Edited)
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen (Edited)
Chapter Sixteen (Edited)
Chapter Seventeen (Edited)
Chapter Eighteen (Edited)
Chapter Nineteen (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-One (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Three (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Six (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Edited)
Chapter Thirty (Edited)
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Epilogue
Akuma and Il Diavolo
Thoughts!
New Book!
His Little Demon

Chapter Twenty (Edited)

155K 4.4K 2.3K
By SignorinaAnon

(Vincenzo's POV)

I waited and I waited patiently. I sat in the chair that was in the dark corner. He wouldn't see me when he came in, that's how I wanted it.

When I saw her face and she gave me names my blood began to boil. My fists balled by my sides and I clenched my jaw tightly shut.

She didn't ask me not to hurt them because she knew I wouldn't listen. Instead, she asked me for food. My wife was one of a kind.

I left our room and went to Stefano's house outback. He was expecting me. He told me everything. He told what was said and who did what. Stella told me the rest.

I don't know how long I sat in the dark but it felt like hours before Stefano texted me.

From Stefano:
On his way up.

I didn't respond. I continued sitting in the chair and played with my knife. I mostly used my gun for business purposes. My knife was for personal purposes. The more I played with it the more blood I got on my hands but I didn't care.

I heard him put his key in the door and then it opened. I could see him perfectly but he couldn't see me. I had loosened the lightbulb in the main light in the living room so it wouldn't work and he only had the kitchen light to see with.

He didn't know that so he tried flipping on the light.

"Stupid bitch." He cursed under his breath. "Emily, you didn't think to change to the lightbulb?!" He yelled out.

He got no answer.

"Emily?! I know you're here. Your car is in the parking lot and your purse is still here!" He yelled walking into the kitchen to put the bag of takeout down along with his keys and phone.

He walked back to the bedrooms to look for her and I couldn't help but smile when I heard him curse and begin to panic.

Emily, his flavor of the month, was laying in the middle of her bed with her throat slit.

I knew he wouldn't be home. If he didn't have his wife to sleep with then he'd find fresh p*ssy. It wasn't that hard to find out who he was using.

Her apartment door was unlocked when I arrived. Emily was laying on the couch wearing nothing but a thong, a bra, and heels. She screamed when she saw me but I held my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. She told me that Nicolai visited her every night after midnight and that he stayed till six in the morning.
She got away long enough to run to her bedroom but I caught up to her in the end.

Nicolai came walking out with panic on his face and he went to grab his phone but found it to be missing.

"Looking for something?" I asked.

His snapped towards me as I stood and stepped into the light.

"B-Bianchi, what are you doing here?" He asked trying to be tough.

"You know exactly why I am here. You hit my wife."

"She's hiding my wife from me. My pregnant wife."

"Whom you beat." I spat. "You beat your wife until she miscarried, raped her, and then you came here for some more p*ssy."

"What I do to and with my wife is my g**damn business, Bianchi! Don't act all high and mighty! You aren't a saint! We all know that you've killed women and your own f*cking family! F*ck, everyone knows that you killed your old man!"

My blood began to boil again. I gripped my knife tighter in my hand.

"You killed him because he wanted a taste of that p*ssy that you're so obsessed with and when he went for it you got all jealous! She must really have a golden p*ssy for you to be so whipped."

I had him on the ground faster than he could blink. I straddled his waist and just began punching him in the face. I felt his bone crunch under the force of my punch but I didn't stop.
He screamed but I didn't hear it.

I grabbed my knife off the floor and stretched his left arm out.

"This is the hand you hit my wife with so this hand that you'll lose." I growled.

Thirty seconds later his hand was disconnected from his body and he was screaming in pain. He was begging me to stop but I didn't.

I heard the door open behind me and turned to see Giovanni and Stefano walk in with Antonio behind them. I looked back down at Nicolai and punched him one last time knocking him out.

"Do whatever you want with him. I don't give a f*ck. Package him up and send him to Esposito for all I care." I said walking past them and out the door.

I was almost to the emergency stairs when I heard all three of them speak.

"No one disrespects the Queen."

And then a gun went off.

I got in the car and drove to Carlo's. After the bomb went off and destroyed his restaurant, I bought him a new place until the old one gets repaired. I knew he always stayed late so I knocked on the door and waited.

"Vincenzo, what the hell happened to you?" He asked as he opened the door.

I knew what he saw. There was blood on my face, hands, and clothes but I didn't care one f*cking bit.

"Business."

"Personal or...."

"Personal, Carlo."

"May they burn in Hell." He said. "What can I do for you?"

"Juliet has requested a meal."

He smiled. "And a meal she will get."

As he fixed and boxed up our meal I walked to the bakery. Ernie, the owner of the bakery, didn't bat an eye at my appearance. He immediately began boxing up what we usually got and handed it to me.

When I finally made it back home with the food, Juliet was sitting against the headboard reading a book. She laid her book down when she saw me and looked me over. She said nothing as I gave her the food and then disappeared to shower.

I spent thirty minutes in the shower before deciding that I was clean enough. I put on a pair of boxer briefs and walked out.

She now sat more in the middle of the bed with her legs crossed.

"I heated yours up." She said as I sat behind her and pulled her back against my chest.

"Thank you, Tesoro." I said kissing the side of her neck.

We ate in silence but I could practically hear the wheels in her head turning.

"Ask your questions, Bambina." I said once we finished and had thrown everything away.

"Do I have to tell Adrianna that she's a widow?"

"I can do it if you don't want to."

"Can Gio do it?"

"Her husband is now dead and you want to play matchmaker?"

"You never know what might happen."

"How did things with Everett go?"

"Good. The baby is still alive and her hand is fractured."

I hinted the sadness in her voice. I placed my hands on her flat stomach and pressed my lips to her ear.

"We will have a baby, Tesoro. I promise you."

Juliet was pregnant the year before I went away but we lost it. We didn't even know she was pregnant until she miscarried. Doc said that, much like Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy, Juliet has a hostile uterus. He said that he'll prescribe shots for her to take when we wish to start a family but I know that she'd much rather do it on our own.

"I know."

"But, I do just like it being us."

"Yeah?" She asked turning to face me.

"Yeah. I like having you all to myself most of the time."

"So do I. We can have a baby in a year or two?"

"Whenever you want." I said.

It was silent a for few minutes before she spoke again.

"You killed for me again."

"I did."

"You'll do it again."

"I will. We've been over this, Moglie. That's enough talking for tonight." I said kissing her.

**(Mature Content Ahead)**

She smiled and kissed me back harder. I grabbed the bottom of her nightie and pulled it off leaving her completely bare to my eyes.

"I'm naked, it's only fair that you are too." She said with a sultry smile.

"Oh yeah?"

When she nodded, I quickly rolled us over so that she was beneath me. I got of my briefs and positioned myself between her spread thighs before thrusting deep inside of her.

A gasp left her lips as I leaned down and claimed her lips with my own. She closed her eyes and I began to move.

"Eyes open." I said as I gave a hard push, and she moaned, her back arching up. "

She opened her eyes and her hands frantically moved to my shoulders as I thrust inside of her again. Resting deep inside her tight p*ssy, my muscles tightened with the need to come. I pulled back slightly before pushing back in.

I took her legs in my hands and pushed them upward until her feet rested on the bed and she was wide open for me. I picked up the pace, my movement urgent as we both raced toward our release. Faster and deeper.

Her nails bit into my back as she moaned. Her body strung tight, her muscles corded together with tension and intense pleasure. Her eyes were begging me for release, and I gladly gave it to her. Grasping her ass in both hands, I tilted her hips upward, slamming inside of her, my pelvis pressing against her clit.

She gasped as I felt her clench tightly around me as she came. Her body quivered with her release. Her tight p*ssy sucked me deeper into her, driving me insane. Thrusting into her one last time, I found my release too. I jerked inside her, my fingers tightening on her thighs in a bruising grip.

Collapsing on top of her soft body, I buried my face in her neck as we both rode out our orgasms.

"I love you." She panted in my ear.

I pulled back and kissed her softly. "I love you too, Juliet. So f*cking much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 193 17
📖 ❝Show me where you touch yourself, baby doll...Move my hand to where you touch yourself,❞ I tell her, seeing a spark flash through her eyes. ↴ ❧ �...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
445K 10K 40
17+ (Explicit themes) He grabs the gun suddenly "You want to die don't you, Bambi?" He asked and I slowly nodded my head while feeling his fingers...
991K 25.1K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...