THE CAGE (Book 1) ✔

By LydiaAgyepong

Josephine is sold for sex trade by her parents who never loved her and regretted having her as their daughter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
~•~Chapter 4 - Sold~
Chapter 5 -Breakfast
Chapter 6
😢😢Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 -Dark room
Chapter 1O
Chapter 12- Free me
Chapter 13 ~ I missed
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Purpose
Is Ready
Appreciation
Announcement

Chapter 11- Conversations

797 5 2
By LydiaAgyepong

Lucy 's Point of view.      

Lucy :Hey Girls,how are you?                                     

Respond : Hi Lucy, We are fine .Do you want to watch a movie with us ?                            

  Lucy: Sure!!.

While am currently with the older girls. We are in the big hall watching Boss baby.Is so hilarious. Am doing what Bill told me .

The older girls are very friendly and I like them so much.Some of the older girls have been here for ten years. Some eleven years. Some twelve years. Some thirteen years. Some fourteen,fifteen ,sixteen and even more.   

Alicia:  Do you want some popcorn Lula?         

Lucy: Sure!!

then I shovel some popcorn  in my mouth. Can I ask you girls a question?                                        

  Alexia: Sure go ahead Luca                                                               Lucy : Umm is it necessary to break mine virginity because am scarred to lose my virginity .       

I didn't know how to ask the question

Brittney: While no it isn't necessary. There is something we all chose to do. Let's take me for example. When the man enters my room and demands for *      *  while you know. I don't give him what he ask for instead I choose to serve him red wine .Before I give it to him.
I put a sleeping medicine in it.

He will sleep for four hours. When he is about to wake I have to act as if am changing into my clothes. So he will be convinced, yeah you know   

Beyonce : Bill told us to do that. But I couldn't do that... because the men I always had were the difficult ones .If tell them to taste my food ,they retorted and insisted they want  you .When I retort that I can't give them what they ask.They insist that they want to see me naked that's all.

They become happy when they see me naked.

Lucy: While Okay,what about you Alicia.                                                    

Alicia : I do what  Brittney does.                                                            
Lucy : What about you Alexia?                                                                     

Alexia: Same                       

Lucy: What about you Aurora?                                

Aurora: Don't ask me you wouldn't want to know Lucam. 

  Lucy: Aurora come on!.

Then I smile               

Aurora: Fine! That your smile is my defeat. While some of the men want to see me naked and some want to kiss my boos and breast. I know is disgusting.I had no choice I wanted to do what Bill told us  but the men I got were the difficult ones. 

  Cara :Stop smiling at me. I know you want to ask me. I do what Bill told us to do. While some of the girls aren't virgins anymore because of some reasons I will tell you later.I hope now you have made your decision. Don't worry to discuss it with us. That decision should be in your mind. 

  Lucy: Yeah I know what to do .Thank you all for your confessions .Where are the rest of the girls?    

Alicia: Some are gone out and some decided to stay in their rooms. What movie should we watch next?                                     

Cara : Let's watch Son of Batman .                                  

Beyonce: Great idea.          

This was a disgusting chapter. I hate this chapter .What about you ?                                       ′♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Question time :                                                     

Which of the characters do you like so far and why?                                                    

Which of them do you hate?   Give the reason                                           

Are you enjoying the story?                                 

  Which chapter do you hate?                                   

Which chapter was your favorite?                                                       

Which chapter made you sad?                              

If you were Super man who would you save?                                                     

If you were a vampire who would you bite?       

Do you like all of Josephine's brothers or you like just one?               

Please press that little star there  and remember to comment your answers .
Don't spoil the fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secrets By syriiana

Teen Fiction

1.2K 24 17
A young girl finds herself trapped in a life that she considers hell. She deals with this everyday of her life as she goes through the hurt,.the pain...
12M 214K 42
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school swee...
17.2K 673 23
Delilah has been imprisoned by a small pack of rogues since she was eight. She was now 17. For nine years of her life, she has been locked in a basem...
224K 10.4K 62
Working three jobs and attending med school was not the direction Atlas thought his life was going. He thought he'd find a mistress, go to school and...