Boku no Hero Academia Oneshots

By Dia_0724

Requests are open! I just really enjoy BNHA and want to share it with others! ^^ More

Requests Open!
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader - Summer Festival
Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl
Todoroki Shoto x Reader - That Winter Evening
Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games
Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)
I think I broke the Anime Matrix
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy
Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Kingdom Flower
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)
Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible
Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu
Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)
Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules
Dabi x reader - my favourite hero
(Long fic)Yandere! Todoroki Shoto x Reader - If I could choose any word
--•A day off (various)
Right now
🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside
🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe
Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!
🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights
Eyyy
❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!
❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love
s o r r y
Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect
Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan
Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment
Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes
Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!
Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead
Shigaraki Tomura x Dying! Reader - Maybe next time
Pet names -«Various»
Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza
🔷discussion- Dabi is a todoroki
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?
Dabi lemon (sequel)??
Dabi x reader (Lemon) - little girl PART 2
Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better
(T ^ T)
An entire book?!?!
Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage
Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition
Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage
Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better
Cover contest!
Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii
Yandere! Shigaraki Tomura x Reader - Unstable
𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic
Help wanted
Sick but alive
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (short angst) - Kindling
Dabi x Reader - Blossoms
Hey guys, please read
Todoroki shoto x Shy! Reader
More LEMONS! Return of the author too! Please read :)
Please read
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation
Jojo fans?
It's up!
Boo (you've been spookified)

Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day

27.9K 295 668
By Dia_0724

Valentine's Day. 

The one day where there would be heart shaped decorations everywhere in various shades of red and pink. You weren't one for these occasions, but you had to go into school to become a hero. Seeing all the couples together wasn't the best thing you could have asked for that day, but at least you weren't being bothered. The idea of being so mushy in public just wasn't really your style, but you weren't a horrible person. You had made chocolates for everyone in your class. They were small white square shaped boxes, with a red ribbon tied neatly around them. You were quite good in relationships with your classmates, not being enemies with anyone, so it's not as if anyone would hate you for it. Maybe. 

You wandered into the classroom and began to put a box on each person's desk. There were only a few people in and you wanted to get this over with as quick as possible, though it seemed that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Bakugou was at his desk, giving you the most deadly glare he had since school started when you tried to give him the chocolates. 

"I don't fucking like chocolate."

A frown rose up on your face. You were only trying to be nice. You bit your lip as more students poured into the room, various thank you's being heard from the students. Bakugou was avoiding eye contact with you now, looking forwards instead of facing you. It truly hurt you seeing him turn you down like this, not even accepting them and giving them to his friends or something. You looked down at the floor sadly, before sitting them on his desk and walking away.

------------------

Bakugou saw the expression on your face as you had wandered back over to the desk behind his to give Midoriya his. He frowned seeing you smile and happily give the blushing boy his chocolate, a small laugh resonating into his ears. You told him that they were just for classmates and wandered off to the last few desks.

-------------------

Todoroki walked over to his desk, seeing the small box that was sitting there. He had seen various other members of his class eating them earlier in the morning, making him wonder what had happened. he knew that it was Valentine's Day, and he had received at least 30 different gifts to his dorm room already. He didn't like this day very much, as he would rather be in his room and getting some privacy. He found it confusing why girls chose this day to confess their crushes to boys. The fact that everyone else was doing it as well took away the special meaning of saying those three words to the one you loved. 

Love was a concept he understood very little. There wasn't anything positive that could be the final outcome of this, as everyone would die in the end. He may have sounded vulgar, but he was probably going to be put into a quirk marriage anyway. He wouldn't have to worry about the girl loving him, as long as they could make a strong offspring. That was his father's disgusting ideals, making his son do that to a poor girl who probably didn't even want it. 

There was one girl though. A girl he wouldn't mind spending his time beside. Shoto wasn't exactly sure whether he could call it love yet, but he had this need to be there to protect her. Seeing her getting close and personal with other guys made his heart ache a little though he just ignored it. 

He sat down in his seat as the teacher walked in, followed by Midnight.

------------------

You looked at Midnight standing there, knowing nothing good could come of this situation when she was involved. She had a look in her eye that screamed mischief as her voice resonated throughout the classroom. 

"There will be a Valentine's Day Dance tonight. Everyone can attend for free, come and have fun with your friends or that special someone!"

Everyone panicked a little after she left, chatter being the thing that filled the room afterwards. You just sat at your desk silently, staring down at the small doodle you'd made in your notebook. It wasn't much, but you thought it looked nice. It was a small daisy in the top left hand side of your page, something you had decided to draw when the class had a free period.

The time flew by and soon it was lunch. You were happy that you could finally get a break from everything, and head to the cafeteria to eat. You walked out of the classroom and passed a few of your classmates, before coming across Bakugou. You had planned to just keep walking past as if he were invisible, but that stopped working when you saw him carelessly throw your chocolates against the wall, before they fell into a trash can. 

Your eyes teared up as you stopped walking and stared at him. 

"Bakugou dude! Don't do that! She was just being friendly!"

Kirishima scolded him and told him off for doing such a thing, before the red-head's eyes met yours. His eyes widened and he bit his lip, knowing that you had obviously seen what his best friend had done. 

"I don't fucking care! She should just keep her shitty chocolate to herself! The fucking nerd just wants attention!"

His words made the tears slide down your cheeks, Kirishima trying to stop him speaking. It was then that he turned around, annoyed with his friend. His eyes fell on your weeping figure, and he felt his heart ache. You finally moved and ran down the corridor, away from him.

Kirishima turned to look at the blonde, about to tell him off for ruining Bakugou's chance to ask Y/n to the dance, and for upsetting her. He stopped when he saw the male's wide eyes and shocked expression, staring the way in which you ran.

Bakugou shook his head, storming off with an angry expression adorning his face. He went to the boys toilets and stood in front of the mirror in the disabled stall so no one could see him. He hit the sink, mentally cursing at himself for upsetting the only girl he had ever liked. Looking at his expression in the glass, he was shocked to see that angry tears were streaming down his face. How had he become this emotional? What had you done to him? He had never been this easy to upset, almost never finding himself crying. Sure, he was a bit of a hot head (bit of an underestimation XD) but that didn't mean he got upset too. Your smile made this weird feeling arise within him, and your tears made him feel empty. It seemed that he reacted to your emotions more than his own at this point. He found himself staring at you during classes, or admiring the beauty of your quirk when you used it. Your quirk was Water Manipulation. It relied on your emotions to let you control water. When you were happy, the flow of the water you controlled would be gentle and remain in one shape unless you told it otherwise. When you were angry or sad, the water would be more violent and quick moving. He loved the way you could look beautiful while you fought, your smile just made it all better. 

What was he going to do now?

-------------------

You ran and ran along the now empty corridors, hoping to just get away from everyone. You ended up bumping into someone, falling backwards and hitting the floor with a thud. You looked up while groaning in pain, only to be met with Uraraka's bright expression. She looked at you with concerned eyes, though a smile still stayed on her face. It freaked you out quite a bit, but you took the hand she extended towards you anyways.

She giggled, not sounding like herself, and pulled you into her arms. She began to dance with you like one would in a ballroom and you tried to pull away. She only held you tighter and dipped your body down.

"Oh beautiful Y/n, how pretty you'll look tonight. Those two won't be able to keep their hands off you. My advice, wear the red dress." 

You wondered what she meant by 'those two'. What two? Was this even Ochaco? It had to be, she looked like her.

"U-Uh, what's wrong O-Ochaco-chan?"

She let out another giggle, before her face began to melt?! You freaked out, though just remained still in her arms. 

Soon enough you were facing one of the villains from the Summer Camp incident. It was the one who had fought you, Tsuyu and Uraraka! You looked at her in fear, as she stood back up with you still trapped in her arms. She laughed at the way you struggled to get free, before remembering that she was to take you back with her. Toga decided to take some of your blood before she would take you back to Shigaraki, so she swiped the blade she had over your arms various times. You hissed in pain, noticing she was heading towards one of the larger windows that was open and began to panic more. She was going to take you out there, or possibly even just throw you out!

She stopped abruptly in her movements, looking down at her feet. Your eyes trailed after hers, seeing that there was ice making it's way up her legs. You recognised the ice, with him being the only one in the school with a quirk like that. 

-----------------

Todoroki lifted you out of the villain's arms, pulling you into his own protectively as he noticed the blood. You curled into his chest immediately, not wanting to be anywhere near the villain. He looked down at you, seeing the way you shivered in his arms. He began to heat his body up, wanting you to remain as comfortable with him as possible. After he was sure you were comfortable enough, he looked back up at the villain.

She wasn't there anymore. The ice had been smashed and the window lay wide open, she had escaped. He knew that he shouldn't have let the villain go, but you were his first priority. He looked back down at you after closing the window, seeing that your eyes had fluttered shut. You looked so peaceful in his arms, giving him a feeling he had never felt before. It was like he wanted to stay that way because of a warm and fuzzy sensation he was getting. 

Getting his mind back on track, he began to quickly walk along to the nurse's office, not wanting to wake you up by running.

-----------------

The news that you'd been hurt by a villain went around quickly after some witnesses had shared their information to others. Bakugou had thought it was just a joke at first, but after hearing about it more and more, especially after hearing it from Kirishima, he began to worry. You'd be in the nurse's office, was his first thought. 

He ran along the corridor without allowing anyone to ask why he was, not even Iida who tried to stop him because of rules. Everyone who saw him moved out of the way, not wanting to be a victim of his explosive manner. 

He made it after a couple of minutes, but stopped when he heard Allmight's voice inside. 

"Well done Todoroki. You've possibly saved her life, for who knows what would have happened had the villain taken her."

"Thank you sir, but the fact that I couldn't catch the villain."

"Don't worry about it kid. We value student lives more than villain capturing. You did the right thing."

The door then opened, Allmight stepping out and walking down the corridor after not noticing Katsuki - he had hidden behind a corner. When he was sure that he had gone, bakugou stormed right up to the door and slammed it open. 

The sound made Todoroki jump and look at him, the angry blonde immediately noticing that he was holding your hand. 

"Bakugou? Could you not wake her up please?"

"Shut up half and half!"

"Please, stop. She's stirring and she'll have a headache when she wakes up. I want to delay that as much as possible."

Katsuki walked over and sat in a chair at the other side of the bed, looking at your sleeping figure. You looked so peaceful, but you had bandages wrapped around your arms. He frowned seeing this, wanting to rip the bastard's head off who did this to you. 

He looked down for a moment, before his eyes met the other male's. 

"What happened?"

"The security footage shows her running down the corridor and crying, before she bumped into 'Uraraka'."

"Wait. Who the fuck is that?"

Todoroki deadpanned. ''This guy is way too full of himself to not notice someone he fought in the sports festival. '

"Your classmate. The girl who fought you in the Sports Festival."

"Oh, the bubbly bitch. Deku's damn friend."

"Yes. Well she got Y/n trapped into her arms and then transformed back into the villain after saying something to he-"

"Any idea what she said?"

He sighed. "No. We just have to wait until she wakes up to find that out."

Both of them became silent after that, just looking at you every now and again. Todoroki wasn't happy that Bakugou was there, as he had heard from Kaminari that he was the reason she had been crying. The chocolates she had passed out this morning, he had just disposed of them and made comments about her when she was there. He knew Bakugou was a hot headed prideful bastard, but that was just a bit too far for Todoroki's liking. 

An idea sprung into his mind and he let go of your hand, standing up and looking at the male. 

"I'll be back soon."

Before Bakugou could say anything, icy hot left the room. He glared after him, before turning back to you. He regretted everything he said, it was just a cover-up so Kirishima wouldn't find out how he had really felt about you. After he had disposed of the chocolate he had put it back into his bag when he noticed Kirishima wasn't looking, but then he had noticed you standing there and crying.

He looked at your face, peaceful as ever, before something hit him. He began to feel the urge to have physical contact with you at that moment. He didn't care what, he just needed something. Standing up, he leaned over your face and his lips made contact with your forehead. Your skin was as soft as he had imagined it to be and your scent was as heavenly as he had imagined. You smelled like water lillies. He pulled back and sat down in his seat, taking your hand into his own. Your hand moulded against his perfectly, a dark blush making it's way onto Bakugou's face as you began to wake up. 

Your eyes opened a little and you looked around, spotting the blonde male sitting beside you. He was looking at your face with a more peaceful expression than that of the one which usually adorned his face. It surprised you quite a lot, but what surprised you even more was that he was holding your hand. His hand was calloused, but you thought of that just being the way that he trained doing that to him. His hand was warm and comfortable, but realising the situation, a blush made it's way onto your face. 

"B-Bakugou-kun?"

"Hey shithead."

You shifted in the bed you were in, bringing yourself to sit up and stretch. Bakugou let go of your hand so you could do this, frowning to himself a little because he had to let go of you. 

The door swung open, making you look over due to the sudden movement. There stood Todoroki, your classmates behind him with curious expressions. All of them filed into the room and Todoroki put a gift bag onto your bed. 

You tilted your head, your face  becoming a little red because everyone was watching you. 

Bakugou seemed to notice your nervousness, standing up and shouting at them to get out. 

You were given a melon and some flowers by some of them, before they all made their way back out. 

"I was only cut a little bit. Why all of this?"

Todoroki shrugged, before looking at the gift bag. He seemed to be signalling for you to open it, and your mouth formed an 'o' shape. 

You reached over and picked it up, before looking inside. You pulled out a small teddy bear which held a heart in it's paws, a smile making it's way onto your face. You looked at Shoto, seeing him looking at you with a small smile. 

"Todoroki-kun. This is too much," you gestured to the other items in the bag which you hadn't pulled out yet, "I only made you chocolates."

"I don't care. Open the rest." He smiled as he said this, making your heart flutter.

Pulling another thing out of the bag, you found a hamper of candy. It looked like a lot of chocolate, the kind that would be expensive. You smiled and grabbed the male's arm, yanking him over to you and pulling him into a hug. 

"Thank you Todoroki-kun."

His eyes widened as you thanked him. He hadn't been hugged by an individual in years, the feeling being odd to him. It was pleasant though, so he decided not to push you away. He buried his head into the crook of your neck and wrapped his arms around your wait, pulling you closer to him.

It didn't last as long as he had wanted it to though, because you pulled away and got up hastily. He looked at you confused, before he noticed the clock. It was 5:20 now. 

"I have to go. Momoyao wanted to help me get ready for the dance!"

You slipped your shoes on and hurried out of the room with the gifts in your arms.

---------------

Both males were waiting anxiously to see you arrive at the dance, both of them wanting to get the chance to dance with you. Maybe you wouldn't turn up at all, too nervous to be in the hall with all of the other students. Maybe you didn't want to see them.

---------------

You nervously fiddled with the end of your dress, only to have Momo slap your hand away. You were outside the hall, wearing the red dress that the villain girl had told you to. You were originally going to wear a blue dress, but Momo said it looked nice and suited you as well as the occasion.

You sighed and stood there as Momo fixed a pin that had fallen out of your hair. You waited for her to finish, but it seems that you weren't the only one's about to go in. The rest of the girls in your class were there too, meaning that the hall must have only been filled with boys. 

(This is where it will break off into two endings, choose the one you wish)

Todoroki Ending

You entered the hall quickly after that, not wanting to wait too long to be able to see the others. You opened the door and peeked your head in, before walking in with the rest of the females in tow. The boys stared like they were looking at 1 billion yen, before you noticed Todoroki. He didn't seem very interested in anything and was walking out the door at the other side of the hall. You wanted to call out to him, but you didn't want to have a lot of eyes on you. The whole of first year was in this large hall, meaning there would be some people who hated you from general studies or Hatsume from the support course. She loved your quirk and always had something to make it stronger, not always working out the right way. 

You hurried across the hall, but stopped when Bakugou blocked your view. He stood in front of you and growled. 

"You like half and half, huh?"

You looked down sadly, you hadn't wanted to hurt the male's feelings. It seemed like there was no avoiding that though as he was clearly hurt. 

"Bakugou dude! Come on!"

Kirishima seemed to have saved you unintentionally, because he walked away without another word. You sighed in relief and began to walk again. You couldn't go back now that you were heading out, because if you did, then surely Todoroki would hear the door from the windowsill in front of you. He was leaning against it and looking outside, wearing a black suit with a classic white shirt from what you could see. He had a black tie on too, complimenting the suit he was wearing and contrasting the shirt.

You slowly walked over to him, leaning beside him. He turned and looked at you, blushing a little before looking forward again. 

'Here goes nothing.'

"I have a gift for you Shoto."

It surprised him to hear you speaking so confidently, as well as using his name. He came to the conclusion that it must have been something serious then, and turned to face you. You took the few steps to reach him, before pulling his tie down and pressing your lips against his. He blushed as you pulled away quickly and turned to look away from him, feeling his lips in surprise. He hadn't expected you to make the first move at all, doubting you would even like him or feel like that at all. 

You were spun back around and pulled flush against Shoto as he captured your lips in another kiss. Your face became red as you closed your eyes, melting into it. He relaxed a little and wrapped his arms around your waist as you snaked yours around his neck. The kiss didn't last much longer as you both pulled back for air, gently panting.

"I-I love you Shoto-kun!"

He smiled at your embarrassment and cupped your cheek.

"I love you too Y/n. Happy Valentine's Day."

He pulled you into another kiss, happy that he finally got to enjoy this day.

Bakugou Ending

You were nervous as hell, not daring to go near that door in fear of all the students in there. No doubt though, there would be a circle of space wherever Bakugou was. People would fear bumping into him an therefore would stay away from him.

Momo and Uraraka grabbed each of your hands and dragged you inside, being careful of the bandages that were still around your arms. 

You were pulled through the large hall until you were at a group of your classmates. It consisted of Midoriya, Uraraka, Momo, Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugou. He wore a black suit, the buttons undone on the jacket. He also had a white dress shirt which also had the first few buttons undone. You held onto the bottom of your dress and kept your head down, hoping not to be spotted by anyone else. You really just wanted to go back to your dorm room now, away from the loud music and bustling crowds.

As soon as the girls turned their backs on you, Bakugou quickly made his way over to you. He grabbed your waist and guided you out of the hall and back into the corridor. There were still a few people there, so he walked around a corner and into one of the empty corridors that were only illuminated by the moonlight. You were surprised to say the least, as he pushed you up against the wall. 

"What did you do with the shit half and half gave you?"

You tilted your head, curious as to why he was asking.

"I ate the chocolate with Momoyao and put the bear on my bed, why?"

He frowned deeply, snarling to himself. He hadn't got any chocolate or bears for you, lessening his chance of being the one you chose.

Sighing, he pulled a dark red rose out of his pocket, presenting it in front of you. Your eyes lit up in happiness, taking the rose and smelling it. It smelled like a mixture of the natural rose scent and a bit of ashes. It was a nice combination, bringing a blush to your already warm face. 

You leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, his eyes widening. You giggled a little when his cheeks burst into a flurry of pink and red shades. He glared at you and cupped your cheek, before pulling you into a kiss. Your eyes widened a little, before you closed them and relaxed into the kiss. 

You pulled away not too long after, needing to take a breath. Before you could get more than one breath in, he pulled you back and kissed you again. You began to breathe through your nose, but he pulled away quickly enough that you didn't need to do so for long.

"You're mine, not his."

"Don't worry. I'll be yours."

"Better be."

"Unless Deku asks me out."

"WHAT?!"

"Kidding!"

"I love you."

You blushed, but smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
65.7K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
8.1K 89 20
idk what to put here-
192K 2.8K 120
Just some preferences and imagines :)