Love Hurts [Completed]

Galing kay malahayatii

Pierre read the rest of the news with a pounding heart. Somewhere deep down, Pierre feels the urge of the nee... Higit pa

Copyright disclaimer
͠
One
Death
Ghosts
the hills
Ophelia
Burial
Plans
The Police
room 203
Confess
The Last Man
͠
Concern
͠
Primal
Her
'till death do us apart
͠
Alibi
Evidence
Obsession
Bleeding heart
Withered
I love you
Angel
͠
The Real Killer
Motive
The Best Thing
The End

Father

240 4 0
Galing kay malahayatii

2 months ago

"Pierre!" Ophelia shouted, she feels something in her belly. She thinks maybe it was her baby kicking, begging to her to be let out. Ophelia is 8 months pregnant now, it should happen sooner and later.

Pierre drop whatever he's doing and run to Ophelia in a rush.

"What? Something wrong? Is it the baby?" Pierre hold Ophelia's hand while his other hand gives her support for her back.

"I think so" Ophelia answered then she winced when she felt a throbbing in her belly.

"Yup, definitely the baby" said Pierre, chuckling.

"Now is not the time to joke around, Pierre!" Ophelia's raging hormones got the best of her.

"Sorry babe" Pierre lean in to kiss Ophelia but shortly after they kissed, Ophelia pulled away.

"As much as I love kissing you, I don't think kissing you can bring the baby out of my vagina" Ophelia grunted but Pierre just laugh.

"Come on now, I'll take you to the hospital" Pierre said as he guard Ophelia to the car.

The next day, the baby was born,

A beautiful baby girl,

They named her Rose.

Pierre felt he's completed,

He's a father now.

;'(

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.4K 494 22
I'm sick of being the fairy godmother to these ungrateful brats. All they do is whine about how their lives are unfair and they want to be pretty and...
128K 12.9K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
88.9K 2.6K 21
Al Green. What could be said about a detective that could detect? Detect everything. He could detect truth. He could detect lies. But he couldn't fig...
22.4K 535 27
hamzah the fantastic x female!oc • ✧⋄. *. ⋆ " i'm glad you're here, i'm really glad " ongoing, @ blonderadio 2024