Love Hurts [Completed]

By malahayatii

Pierre read the rest of the news with a pounding heart. Somewhere deep down, Pierre feels the urge of the nee... More

Copyright disclaimer
͠
Death
Ghosts
the hills
Ophelia
Burial
Plans
The Police
room 203
Confess
The Last Man
͠
Concern
͠
Primal
Her
'till death do us apart
͠
Alibi
Father
Evidence
Obsession
Bleeding heart
Withered
I love you
Angel
͠
The Real Killer
Motive
The Best Thing
The End

One

794 13 0
By malahayatii

It was in the between Night and morning. The sun hasn't risen yet. The kids are still asleep. The Owl watch from the dark with gleaming eyes, the wolf howl to the moon, and the body is being buried.

It wasn't morning yet, there are likely no one would be up in this hours.

Yet one person does.

And the sky is still dark, there are likely no one would be up in the hills.

Yet one person does.

The Owl, The wolf, and the person are the only witness of the burial.

No one was there.

Because it was in the middle of the night in the forest, no one was supposed to be there,

Yet one person does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.6K 21
Al Green. What could be said about a detective that could detect? Detect everything. He could detect truth. He could detect lies. But he couldn't fig...
8.5K 277 12
When her husband threw her out she thought that was it,with so many regrets she thought by not giving him a divorce she could get him back, After bu...
6.4K 494 22
I'm sick of being the fairy godmother to these ungrateful brats. All they do is whine about how their lives are unfair and they want to be pretty and...
108K 2.7K 4
Anya was just a normal girl who was always tried to be on everyone's good side. She didn't like dramas and obviously didn't need it in her simple lif...