Forever & Always || Yoonmin

Por yoonminssparadise

Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck... Más

•••
Playlist
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
its almost over
.35.
thank you
Special Chapter

.12.

582 31 55
Por yoonminssparadise

It was the middle of June and the sun was starting to set in the distance as the two walked on the Santa Monica pier.

"Man, it's been awhile since I've been here. The beach looks amazing, especially with all the lights." Todd says excitedly. He looks over at Yoongi who was sitting down on one of the benches feeling sorry for himself. "Come on man!" Todd sits down next to him. "I know it sucks and I'm sure it's hard not knowing where he is but, you can't let it get to ya."

Yoongi looks over at him. "How am I supposed to have fun if I know he's out there getting high off of god knows what and doing god knows what.. I don't even want to think of it." He stands from the bench running his hand through his black hair causing a part at the middle of his forehead.

"Then don't think about it." Todd says, standing as well.

Yoongi turns to him, putting his arms out, "I don't know how to do that!" He rubs his forehead again as Todd comes up to him and places his hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure everything will work out for the better." Yoongi looks up at him, not sure if Todd was right, but then he hears something that sounded like someone yelling his name. "Did you hear that?" Yoongi asks. Todd looked around with confusion. "Sounds like someone is yelling your name."

Yoongi turns and looks down at the beach and sees a familiar face looking up at him, waving his hand in the air. "Jimin?!" Yoongi screeches as Jimin runs towards the entrance of the pier. Yoongi walks away from the side and towards the entrance of the pier as Todd follows. Jimin was running, excusing himself through the crowd. He was in such a rush to get to Yoongi.

When he finally approaches Yoongi, he embraces him, almost jumping on the older, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck as he squeezes him tight. Yoongi doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him more into him. The feeling of Jimin's body against his made him feel euphoric. 

"I've missed you." Jimin whispers into Yoongi's ear in a raspy tone. He pulls away and his smile was so wide, showing off his signature smile and perfect white teeth. He really was so happy to see Yoongi. "I missed you too Jimin. I can't believe you saw me up here."

"I know right. It's funny how things work out." They share a laugh as Todd walks up. "Oh Jimin. This is my friend Todd, Todd this is Jimin."

They shake hands as Todd speaks, "Oh wow, I've heard so much about you!"

Jimin's eyes go wide, "Good things I hope."

Yoongi nods as Todd assures, "Oh yes of course!" They let go of their hands and an awkward silence came over the three of them. Todd rubs the back of his neck as Yoongi and Jimin just eyeball each other. "Well, I'm gonna go do something and let y'all have some alone time."

Yoongi looks over at him, "You sure?"

"Oh yeah!" He says walking backwards. "I wanna go mingle with the ladies anyways! Wish me luck!" A huge smirk forms across his face as he whips around and leaves the pier.

Jimin and Yoongi go to walk together. It was silent at first; they had so much to say but didn't know exactly what to say. Yoongi did notice something was off about Jimin though.

First of all, he had changed his appearance again. His hair was no longer platinum blonde but more of a dirty blonde and he had an undercut. He was a bit more masculine than before but he still had the feminine tendencies. He wore a blue t-shirt with shorts that stopped right above his knees and some white sneakers. Which none of that was weird but, Yoongi did notice his pupils were extremely dilated and he was also very fidgety and hyperactive.

As they walked through the fair, he would look over at Jimin here and there, watching how he acted. He was focused in everything. One minute he'd be interested in something and then something shiny would catch his eye and he'd go to that.

Yoongi didn't like it but, what could he do?

"Oh Yoongi!" Jimin says ecstatically, "I want to play this game!" He pulls Yoongi with him to the booth.

"Throw the ball to knock all the cups down, if you succeed you win a prize." The man behind the booth says in monotone.

Yoongi hands the guy two dollars and he hands Jimin two balls. Jimin throws the first one, only hitting two cups. "Oh nice try." The man says, resetting the cups. Jimin tries again but he only gets one this time. "Oh shucks, looks like you didn't win."

Jimin turns to Yoongi with a pout as Yoongi hands the guy another dollar. "I got it."
The man hands Yoongi a ball and he throws it, knocking the whole pyramid down. Jimin smiles real wide as the guy yells, "Winner!"

Yoongi smirks feeling good about himself as the guys asks, "Which one would you like?"

Yoongi looks at Jimin and Jimin instantly picks a small stuffed puppy dog. The man hands it to him and he couldn't help but show his crescent eyes. Yoongi hadn't seen them in a long time and he sure did miss them.

Jimin puts the puppy in his pocket as Yoongi asks, "What's it's name?"

"His name is Chimmy." He replies looking very pleased with the little puppy hanging out from his pocket. He looked so happy. Happier than the last time he saw him. It made Yoongi happy too, until he realized it was probably from the drugs.

"Oh Yoongi! I want you to meet my friends!" He pulls him along to a brown and white RV that was parked by the beach. A girl stood, leaning up against it while a guy sat in a beach chair. The girl had faded pink hair and it was shaved on one side. Tattoos covered her arms and shoulders with a few here and there on her legs. Her lip and eyebrow were pierced and she was pretty thin; shorts and a white tank top clinging to her skinny body real tight. The guy had blonde hair but it had a bluish tint to it.. with a grunge style and a smug face.. Yoongi wasn't sure about this.

"Hey guys!" Jimin mutters making the two look at them. "This is my friend Yoongi. Yoongi, this is Cori and Gio."

"Oh wow, he's like you Jim." Cori utters as Gio gives her a glare. "Cori! You can't just say stuff like that!"

"What? I just said he's like Jimmy. I mean he's got the same eyes. So you're like asian or something?"

Gio facepalms as Jimin looks over and notices his boyfriend walk out from the RV.

"Please excuse her." Gio began, he cuts his eyes at Cori, "She's an uncultured swine!"

They babble on as Jimin tells Yoongi he'll be right back. Yoongi watches Jimin walk over to the man and Yoongi realizes, it's Rick, the guy from the club.

"So you must have money or something. I mean you're wearing a Rolex." Cori says as Yoongi looks back at her. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal it." She obnoxiously giggles, "But keep your eyes peeled."

Yoongi glances back over to Jimin and Rick, and Rick had his hands on Jimin's biceps, gripping him tight. He looked like he was talking down to Jimin. Like in an abusing manner and Jimin looked scared. Yoongi's heart started to race as his eyebrows began to slowly furrow. Cori was still talking but Yoongi wasn't listening to a single word she was saying. He looks back at her and Gio as they were still bickering and once he looks back at Rick and Jimin, Rick backhands him, making him stumble a little. Jimin grabs his face and that was enough to fuel the rage that was starting to boil inside.

He hastily walks over to Rick and grabs him by the shirt, throwing a punch to the side of his mouth. Rick falls to the ground as Jimin notices but Yoongi just grabs Rick again and begins punching him over and over again.

"Yoongi! Stop! Stop!!" Jimin pleads, trying to pull Yoongi off. He finally gets him to stop and he tries to help Rick up. "Are you okay?"
"Get off of me!" Rick exclaims pushing Jimin away. He gets up, blood falling from his mouth and nose. He wipes his mouth noticing the blood. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you!? You have no fucking right to hit him!"

"Actually I do! He's my property and I'm allowed to do what I want with MY property!"

"You don't own him you son of a bitch!" Yoongi was about to punch him again until Jimin gets in the way, "Yoongi don't, let's go!"

He pulls Yoongi with him and they walk over to a bench by some restrooms about a quarter mile away from the RV. Jimin got a wet paper towel from the bathroom and placed it on Yoongi's hand. "Here, this should help."

Yoongi looks at him. "You should have something for your face." Jimin glances up at Yoongi, him finally making full eye contact. "I'm fine Yoongi. It didn't hurt." He breaks the eye contact and looks back down at Yoongi's hand.

"Does he do that a lot?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin shrugs. "It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does." Yoongi moves his hands to grab Jimin's, making him look at him. "You shouldn't let him treat you that way. You don't deserve that."

Jimin doesn't say anything.

"Come with me! We can live together and I'll take care of you and you'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

Jimin smiles thinking about the idea. It really was all he ever wanted.

"Yo Jim!" Cori yells out for him. Jimin turns around as Yoongi looks over at her. "We're leaving. Come on."

He looks back at Yoongi, his eyes doleful. "I gotta go." He stands but Yoongi doesn't let go of him. "No Jimin, you can't go."

"I'm sorry Yoongi but I have too."

"Why?!"

"Because.. I just do. You wouldn't understand. I'm sorry." He pulls away from Yoongi and begins to walk towards the RV. Yoongi quickly stands and blurts out, "Jimin! I love you!"

Jimin stops and then slowly turns around. He gives Yoongi a small smile as he says, "I love you too Yoongi."

"No, Jimin, I'm in love with you. I always have been. I can't just watch you walk away again. You're the love of my life."

Jimin sighs, then walks up to Yoongi embracing him into a hug. "You're the love of my life too." He whispers to him.

Yoongi smiles as he holds Jimin tighter. He was so happy to hear that Jimin felt the same but when Jimin pulls away from him he says, "But, I have to go. I'm sorry." He holds Yoongi's hand for a big longer, looking down at it then back to Yoongi's eyes, "Goodbye Yoongi."

Jimin walks away and Yoongi just stands there, watching him go back to the abusive piece of shit that some how had a hold on the younger. He walks onto the RV and it slowly pulls away. Once again, leaving Yoongi alone, to watch the love of his life disappear into the city.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 76 12
SHORT STORY. Everything happens pretty quickly. Min Yoongi X Park Jimin "Why do you keep bothering me? You hate me." "Not anymore." Yoongi and Jimin...
22.8K 1K 17
[COMPLETED] Jimin has a secret. Yoongi is a secret. Jimin is warm. Yoongi is cold. But they're both dreaming... together. - - - a fluffy short story...
138K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
2K 94 11
This story follows the complicated lives of the couple "JiKook." They have been through a lot. Infidelity, Lies, Jealousy, etc. Now that they are bac...