Like It Never Happened

By chandlerslobster

What if Hannah Baker didn't die but had the chance to restart everything? That chance is called memory loss. More

Let Her Go
Who The Hell Is Hannah?
"Mom!"
School
Lunch
My Eyes Are Up Here
Hot Tub
Swear It
Author's Note
New FanFic
I'm Leaving
Gorgeous
Stay Out Of My Fucking Buisness
I'll Figure It Out
I Love You
Did No One Give You The Tapes?
It's Not Your Fault
I Should Have Never Kissed You
I Still Love Him
Author's Note
Jess?
Sorry Isn't Good Enough
Mistake
I Knew It
He Is Nothing To Me
It Could Never Be Like That Again
I Love You Too

What are we?

546 7 0
By chandlerslobster

Hannah's POV

  What he said just now caught my attention, whatever I am to Hannah Baker. Those words echo through my mind.

  What are we?

  I decided to gather all my courage and ask him, "Hey, Zach?"

  "Hmm?" he responded, almost heading to sleep.

  "What exactly are we?" I asked.

  "Humans." he joked, I hit him on the arm, "Now for real, what are we?" I asked.

  He stopped and turned to me. My eyes meet his as I raised my eyebrows. He just shrugged, "We can be whatever you want to be."

  "What do you want us to be?" I asked, not really wanting to confess. "I'm cool with whatever." he said but I can see excitement in his eyes.

  I think he's thinking what I'm thinking.

  I closed my eyes and smashed my lips to his, it took him a while and he kissed me back, we melted onto each other and started making out rather aggressively, he pulled me to the back of his car and slammed me against the door.

  Our tongues attack each other and I pulled off my jacket, "Wait, are you sure?" he asked, I nodded without hesitation.

  I took off my clothes and he took off his, he started sucking on my neck, "Mmm, you taste so good." he said, moaning.

  He stopped and started sucking on my breasts, leaving marks all over as I moaned, "Harder!" I shouted.

  He did as I ordered and started sucking harder as I moaned louder.

  He took something out of his wallet, a condom and he started to rip the aluminum wrapper off quickly.

  He put it on his dick and I shouted, "Faster put it in me!"

  He disobeyed and started kissing my clit, "Not so fast, I don't want this to be over." he said.

  But without warning, he shoved his member inside of me as I moaned louder. "Fuck, Hannah, you're so tight." he said, followed my a moan.

  After Zach thrusting in and out faster, he put it out and laid there beside me, "You were amazing." he whispered, drenched in sweat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.6M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...