Past Romance

By faithyalana

Zahra is an average 26 year old when it comes to her present life. Her job or classes doesnt call out for any... More

Long time no see
Past and past alone
Cassey
Not again!
Yes!
All over again
Oh boy!
Mama's boy
Mama knows best... I think
This can't get worse, wait no... SURPRISE!
Caught Red handed
Oooooooo....burn!
Huh?
Taking chances
The Big Day
Read the fine print before signing the contract
Cause
Stuck in the Devil's Kennel
Saved by Evettes
Getting to know her
Not such a secret
Past Repeated
La nouvelle de Seline

Meeting him again

15.1K 45 4
By faithyalana

Please comment an vote if you liked it :) and any ideas thanks :)

CHAPTER 1

Zahra POV

It had been years since I last saw him. We had lost touch after a while.  I became so consumed in my education and the people around me that I slowly forgot he even existed. Seeing him now brought back a lot of memories.  I stood in the line looking at him. He didn’t seem to change much.

 His hair was cut low but not to low because I still could see the waves in his hair. He was tall and had dark smooth skin. I could tell that he had gotten bigger since the last time I saw him. Not in weight though, but in muscles. Even though his shirt wasn’t that tight, you could see his biceps and triceps perfectly. I could only see his back from where I was standing but I knew he was still fine as always.

I felt an urge to go talk to him, to say something, but I was afraid. Afraid that he wouldn’t want to talk to me again but the urge to say “hello” burnt in my heart. I finally got the courage to after a few words of self motivation  and I began walking towards him.

Terence POV

I hated lines, especially lines at the bank. It was the end of the month and I guess everyone had the same plan, get that new pay cheque and reward his or herself for a month’s work well done. Only, this money wasn’t exactly all for me. Lil’ man needed some new shoes  and as always, I had to buy them. He really grew quickly. It seemed like every other month he  needed a new pair! I didn’t mind though, it’s just his mother irritates the hell out of me!

Cynthia was a pess. No. More like the devil’s spawn. When it came to Lil’ man, I’d try my best to meet his needs but she always made something an issue. I bare her nagging though because what I do, I do for Lil’ man and that’s all that matters.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a pat on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and was completely shocked  by what I saw.

“Hi”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 21.5K 44
This is a journey of Zahra Attahir Junaid, The daughter of an affluent politician. This story portrays the life of a girl in her early twenties who...
6.6K 73 38
Jade is an 18 year old girl. Her life was pretty average. But when she meets a mysterious, dark, yet sweet boy and finds out his darkest secret her l...
2.4K 153 20
zahra is an epitome of beauty, orphaned at a very tender age of 2, raised by her beloved widow aunt (mama) she grew up in a loving and caring environ...
783K 29K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...