La nouvelle de Seline

I know it's really been a while and I apoligize sincerely but I really do still love you guys! :* I really hope you enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

Zahra POV

I stared at the gorgeous figure in front of me. Short brown curls fell carelessly shaping her small round face. Her lips coated with bright red lipstick emphasising the lusciousness of her lips. A black satin dress fell gracefully over her curves, swishing at each movement. In front a low V-cut gave a glimpse of her neat breasts, making her look seductive yet elegant at the same time. Her brown eyes that once mirrored hopelessness and sorrow now glimmered with a new found hope. This reflection I was seeing in front me was beautiful! It was a woman I haven’t seen in a long while. A strong woman that was about to fight.

I felt a hand touch my lower back. “You ready?” Seline said giving me a smile.

Exhaling a breath of air I didn’t know I had been holding, I answered, “Yes.” and peeled myself away from the mirror. It was time.

Cian POV

“Did you get through?”

“Nope!” Cian moaned frustrated. She took another drag of her cigarette and stared out into the black night.

“I don’t know why we aren’t.” Gabby paced up and down the alley nervously biting her finger nails while clasping her phone tight in her right hand. As the phone reached voice mail she hung up and called again.  “The private investigator is really good and he did say that THIS is their number. I paid good money! I bet he screwed us over. I’m gonna get him and cuss his a_”

“That shit doesn’t matter! Can you shut the hell up?”

“What the hell Cian?”

“Gabby aren’t you worried?! It’s your sister for crying out loud!”

“Yes I’m worried, but Zahra is a big girl! She can handle herself.”

“Are you serious? We have been writing, calling emailing, for how long now? Months! And no reply? That is NOT YOUR SISTER!”

“Zahra is a fighter Ci, she’s okay.” Gabby said trying to convince herself more than Cian.

Cian stared at Gabby in disbelief. Why wasn’t she as worried as I was? It had been too long since we’ve been in contact with her. Everyone is worried! Terrence has been at the apartment everyday with us when he’s not on work waiting for her. He even linked us on a private investigator! We’ve been sick to our stomach thinking about what could possibly be going on. So what if she’s married? Zahra doesn’t abandon family. That’s not her!

 Gabby could feel Cian’s stare and she just couldn’t take it anymore.

“Look,” Gabby took a deep breath in and continued, “If I stress myself out we’d both go crazy before we can get on to her. Yes I know something is wrong. I see her on TV with Cassey an they don’t… she doesn’t look happy at all,” Gaby paused then looked up towards Cian, “but I have to convince myself that she’d be okay and we’ll get through to her.”

Cian threw her cigarette to the ground and mashed it with her sneakers. Placing her hand around Gabby’s waist and allowing Gabby to rest her head on her shoulder, they both breathed slowly, letting the cool air cool their minds.

They were both very worried about Zahra especially since when she left they weren’t on great terms; but that didn’t really matter now, they just wanted her back.