(TFP) Destination

By BlondeWhisper

A time when all was right but all so wrong. The bots were stranded. No place to call home. They all wait aboa... More

Ship Full Of Strangers
Nicknames
Misfits
Past Time
Berserk
War
Planet Unknown
We Get You
Cliffjumper Or Jump Off The Cliff
The Medic
Earth

Number One

146 8 0
By BlondeWhisper

     "I can't believe you!"

"I thought you were my brotha'!"

"It doesn't matter if you are #1 if there are no other numbers!"

"Crosshairs, why did you go to the AutoBots?"

"Crosshairs!"

The said bot jumped up and found that another bot was in there with him. He looked to see it was, "Tailer?" The white bot couldn't help chuckle a bit at the nickname.

"Heyya Hairs. What were you dreaming about?" The worst time teller wished he hadn't had asked as the accented bot looked down. "You wanna talk about it? I know you act like your tough but you can't fool any of us Crosshairs." The green bot looked at the white one, "you've only jus' met meh."

Tailgate sat on the berth with the green mech, "welp, too bad we are family now. Tell me everything." Crosshairs scoffs in a funny manner, "you want meh ta tell ya about my past?" The white bot smirks, "well, I know what your dream was about now."

The wrecker shook his helm, "I already hate this." He sighed as he sat criss cross and was situated. "Alright, here goes nothin'." Crosshairs looks to Tailgate. "The War was jus' startin so I decided to go see my best buddy. He and I were having one last hang out before the war was goin' ta start. When we got ta our conversation on the two sides, it had gone down hill. He insisted I tell him which team I was gonna be on. I told him, AutoBot. He threw a punch at me, knocked me down. I spit blood and stood back up. At that moment, I realized, he was a Decepticon."

Crosshairs looked to the bot who had wanted so badly to listen to him. Tailgate was feeling sympathy for his green wrecker friend. The green mech had lost the best buddy of his life due to this war.

"I'm actually happy the war started now." Tailgate looked up in shock at the green mech. "I know what kind of bot my buddy was. I considered him my brother; I'm glad I don't now. If he'd rather kill all innocents rather than save them, I don't wanna be his buddy. Nor his brotha'."

"I see you and Cliff are close though." Tailgate looked to the green mech curiously. "Eh, Yeah, we are." Crosshairs wanted so badly to change the attention towards Tailgate. "Were you two friends before the war?" Tailgate shook his helm, "met each other during war. It was way before Tyger Pax." Crosshairs nodded. "I'm gonna check on Hound. Take it easy Hairs."

Crosshairs was now alone. He sat there, it was time to start his day. He smiled to himself, he had new friends to make. He had just made one.

"DECEPTICON INCOMING!" The ship shook a bit. Drilling noises surround the ship. The bright green mech growled lowly and went into war mode. It was a Decepticon he met on this planet. He hoped he didn't have to see this bot ever again.

He swung his door open and left it open. Crosshairs rounded the corner to see the ships door opening. The team was there and ready for battle. Crosshairs smirked. There was no way this bot was getting away now.

"I'll stay here and monitor your positions. Hound is staying." Ratchets voice was in a monotone. "Don't ya worry, we'll be back." I slipped my goggles on. "Here comes the dust storm and some kickin' aft!" He noticed Tailgate smiling at him. The mech didn't know it'd be the last smile he got from him.

"Let's roll out." Optimus ordered. Everyone followed in pursuit. The sand hitting like a bucket of bolts being dumped on you.

"Be on high alert. This bot comes from underground. She's got an underground base. She's a glitch I'll tell ya." Crosshairs shouted over the high winds. "I don't know why'd she would wanna come up now." Bulkhead scoffed. Crosshairs smirked.

"TAILGATE!" The green mech whipped around to see the bot was being dug under ground. Arcee ran at him to pull him out. The storms wind picked up and everyone held up their arms to block it. Arcee and Tailgate were nowhere to be seen.

"NO!" Cliffjumper roared. He slammed his fists to the ground. Bumblebee did his sympathy whir. "Cliff, we have to-." Bumblebee was going through the sand next.

"Get him out of there!" Crosshairs shouted. Cliffjumper was instantly pulled under without any warning. Bumblebee fought hard. Bulkhead trues his hardest to get there. Optimus, Crosshairs, and Bulkhead was thrown against their own ship. The sand storm died down. It went quiet. Bumblebee's servo was last seen reaching out. It was engulfed in sand.

"Who is she?" Optimus spat, bitterly.

"Arachnid."

Arcee watched as she and Tailgate were chained up. This spider like femme had drug them under. A friend of hers named Wasp was grabbing more of Arcee's friends, she didn't know whom.

"Well, I might as well hurry this up. I don't want the next batch to get away." The spider like femme smiled, "my name is Arachnid. I'm here to torture and inflict life long pain. Any questions?" Tailgate growled, "go to the pits you slaggen glitch!" The white bot spat in her face. The femme glared and wiped the spit away with one digit.

"You'll pay for that." Arcee growled, "you touch him and you are dead to me! Do you hear me you glitch?" Arachnid simply giggled a bit, "is he your partner? I believe I heard Optimus assign him as your partner. Just about...6:30 this very morning. Or to you Tailgate, 2:30." The white bot rolled his optics about his time telling this morning.

"Shove it!" Arachnid stabbed her blade into the mechs chassis. He gasped, optics going wide in pain and shock. Arcee screamed his name. She watched as Arachnid slowly pulled it out. Tailgate shivered at the bots motion.

"You," Arachnid smiles. She stalks to Arcee and quickly gashes her cheek. The blue femme feels the sting and liquid slowly going down her faceplates. "Leave her alone! Focus on me!" Tailgate never sounded this rough in Arcee's time of knowing him. She loved the white bot as her brother.

Arachnid had enough. She turned swiftly without warning and shoved two talon like blades into the mech and drug in down. "GAH!" Tailgate screamed in pain. As soon as Arachnid finished, she ripped the talons from his body.

"TAILGATE!" Arcee's optics were wide. Tailgate was left hanging there, he could only whisper something as energon from his inside dribbled out the side of his mouth. He whispers, "Watch out for Cliff for me." The mechs optics go out. She could hear his spark go out. He was gone.

"NO!" Arcee cried into the tunnels. Arachnid smiles, "you should have let me be number one Arcee. Maybe I would have been the sister you've always wanted." Arcee's optics go wide, "Ari?" Arachnid smiles, "I'm surprised you remembered. We were sisters." Arcee shakes her helm, "once." Arachnid glares. Two pairs of shots go off. Arcee and Arachnid look to see Cliffjumper and Bumblebee. Arachnid glares, "this isn't over." The spider like femme drills away.

"Arcee?" The two mechs step into the room. Cliff gasps. Bumblebee's optics spin wildly. "No, no, NO!" Cliffjumper cries out. Sobs start to rack his frame. "He was my brother! He's all I had left! He's all I had! I was suppose to be there for him! NO!" His sobs and wails and pleas grew louder in the small room. Arcee could only silently cry. She was going into shock. Her spark was working overtime. Bumblebee noticed this.

"Arcee, lets get you down." Bumblebee walked over and took her down from the chains. She didn't even acknowledge he was there. Bumblebee sat her down. He looked at Cliffjumper, he was completely spark broken.

"Primus, why? He was all I had left...all I had. I'm so sorry! I'm so fragging sorry Tailgate." It was like a servo reached into his spark chamber and squeezed it. The realization of all of this. "He promised he wouldn't leave! He promised that he would never leave me." Bumblebee felt his wings drop by his sadness. He looked back at the offline mech.

"I'm so sorry Tailgate." Bumblebee reaches up and gets the taller bot down. He gently lays him to the floor.

A ground bridge suddenly appears. Crosshairs comes through, "is-." He looks at what Bumblebee had lied down. It was the form of the white bot that let Crosshairs show an emotional side that even he didn't know he had. His next thought was Cliffjumper. The red horned bot was completely torn in two. Sobbing and withering on the ground. He was murmuring his sad words.

"I'll take Tailgate." Crosshairs said to the scout. Bumblebee let him. Cliffjumper then stood, "let's get A-Arcee outta here." Bumblebee hesitated about letting the red bot walk on his own.

Bumblebee knew what it was like to loose someone. Well, kinda. He never really lost anyone that was like this close. Bumblebee never truly got close to anyone. He was...well...homeless. He had no one. He had never experienced this pain. During boot camp he hadn't made any friends. He was just picked on and laughed at. That's why he usually wanted to keep quiet.

"Cliffjumper, I'm sorry." Bumblebee Said. The usual grinning bot looked at the scout. Bumblebee cold see the dull optics. Arcee looked at Cliffjumper, it was the first time she had moved. "Cliff, I'm so sorry," Arcee let More tears make a trail down her faceplates. Cliff let out a sob and kept walking with Arcee and Bumblebee to the ground bridge.

When they entered, everyone looked. They didn't care. Cliffjumper looked at the occupied berth. It held his offlined friend. He couldn't anymore. He dropped to his knees. Bumblebee picked Arcee up and rushed her to a berth. Ratchet turned away with his eyes squeezed shut in sympathy. He shook his helm, sadly.

Optimus Prime looked at the bot with a frown. To see a grown mech cry for his fallen brother told him that he was in pain. The grown red bot was in deep emotional pain and would be for a while.

"Bulkhead, help Cliffjumper to his quarters." The red bot couldn't even hear him. Bulkhead escorted the red mech to his quarters.

"Ratchet?" The medic looked down in defeat. "She went into shock. She's in stasis now. She will wake up tomorrow. Cliffjumper and Arcee will need time alone. It was a traumatic experience."

Crosshairs shook his helm, "hey bugger, help me take Tailer to...the morgue in the back. His form will be there until we make it back to Cybertron and end this for him." Hound watched from the crate he sat on. The biggest wrecker had his helmet off in respect.

The darkest green mech watched as the yellow and bright green mech carried the white bot to the morgue.

Crosshairs opens the sub space like casket. Crosshairs sets him down in it. Bumblebee pushes it back into the slot. They close the door. The white bot was behind the door. Gone. He was gone. Forever. The realization weighed on the two. If they weren't scarred from war, they would be purging (vomiting) due to all the energon they had on their forms from their fallen teammate...fallen family member.

"They are all going to pay." Crosshairs solemnly murmured. "Crosshairs, who was the closest mech to you, that died?" Crosshairs looked down at the yellow mechs question.

"My Ma. Carrier. Watched her fall to the hands of a Decepticon. I felt the whole thing. It was the first bond I had ever felt broken. It was more than pain." Crosshairs looked at the baby blue optics, "What about you?" Bumblebee shook his helm.

"What? You don't wanna tell?" Crosshairs Asked. Bumblebee shook his helm. "Then what," the gruff mech took a seat on a metal bench.

The bench was against a blank wall. But, when you looked ahead you could see designations carved into a wall. The two pairs of optics swept over it. They both knew another name was soon to be carved into it.

"I never had anyone close. Back on Cybertron, I was homeless. When it rained is when I got clean. It was cold but I felt refreshed the next day. I went to boot camp each day. I worked my aft off. I finally made it to a scout. The only pain I've felt was watching AutoBots fall in battle. The only bot I had was Hot Rod. He left though. He was forced to. It was what category he fell in. Although, he never came back. No one knew what happened. We had almost made a bond. An adopted brother bond. Now, there is no chance. Sure, I met Optimus Prime, IronHide, Jazz, and many other famous AutoBots but, I wasn't apart of the team yet. I had a choice to stay but, my spark told me different. I guess it wasn't wrong. The only crappy thing was when I was picked on in boot camp."

Crosshairs' optics got bigger by each sentence. "Kid, what the hell?" Bumblebees antennas flew up. "No, I'm not-I'm not mad. I'm upset! You've been through all that? How in the pits of Unicron did you loose your voice?" That hit a nerve. A sad one. Bees optics went downcast. His wings were instantly flattened to his back. "Megatron. Megatron ripped it out in Tyger Pax." Crosshairs' arms wrapped around the bot. Bee was surprised. He'd never think the famous tough wrecker would become such a softy to him. He smiled for once. It was a smile. His number one smile.

Tailgate was number one, he was to many. Somewhere, his carrier felt the spark bond break. She was to in a great amount of pain. Her once baby was gone. She sat there, crying to herself. Tailgates carrier was held by his sire. The mech also felt the sting of oil tears come down. Their mech was gone.

In loving memory of Tailgate.

Son
A Brother In Arms
A Friend

——————————————————————

Alright, this was I hope emotional. I've been trying to make a tear jerker. I hope this one succeeded. Please vote and comment. It helps boost the inspiration for updates. Wow, I'm actually talking to the readers on a chapter for the first in forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9K 53
This is an Alternate Universe where Team Prime is a human family. Optimus is a single dad who is struggling to raise his small family after an accide...
22.9K 378 11
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Last Hope. (Just to let you know that this is Predacon Rising)
10.4K 132 10
In this Transformers Prime book, I'll be doing one shots and short stories. Some will be made up and some will be scenes from other movies that we kn...
166K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...