Wizard (Martin Garrix Fanfict...

By martin_garrix_

Madi is just your average 17 year old girl, right? Not quite. She has a huge dream of becoming a world-reno... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 22

269 4 0
By martin_garrix_

"Hey, America." My head snaps up at a voice that, albeit familiar, is not the one I'm expecting to hear.

"Bastian," I breathe, and he smiles kindly. The gray sky that frames his face accentuates his blue eyes, making them seem even bluer.

"What are you doing out here in the rain? The next tram doesn't come for probably fifteen minutes." His voice is deep and rumbling, like a river churning over rocks. "Can I give you a lift?"

I frown, confused. "On what?"

Bastian gestures to a motorcycle sitting just outside the shelter.

I pause for a moment at this, weighing the risk and potential consequences. Plus, Martijn would not approve. 

At this thought, I grin. "Hell yes." Then I remember what Martijn had said to him. "Wait, Bastian. I have to tell you something. Martijn told you I was his girlfriend, but he was lying cause he didn't trust you. He's really just -"

"A friend?" Bastian interrupts me. I nod, feeling silly. Of course he's not going to believe me.

"America, I don't give a shit what you are to each other. I think you're beautiful and if you want to take a ride on my bike, you're most welcome to." He grins and winks at his double entendre, then stands, offering me his hand.

I blush at this but take it and he pulls me to my feet, and I'm standing close to his tall, lean body. Suddenly feeling incredibly confident, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He seems surprised for a moment before kissing me back, placing his hands on my hips and running them up and down my body.

I break the kiss and wink at him. Bastian smirks and grabs my hand, leading me to his motorcycle. I get on behind him and he hands me a helmet. I fumble with the straps for a moment before he pushes my hands out of the way and snaps the buckles under my chin. I watch him as he does so, and realize how handsome he is. His blonde hair is mussed from the rain, but he still looks incredible.

Bastian snaps on his own helmet and reaches behind him, grabbing my hands and showing me that I should hold on to his waist. I blush a little bit at this, but clutch him tightly as he revs the engine and zips away from the curb.

As we shoot down the narrow streets and alleyways, the engine humming, I can't help but yell "Woooooooo!" Despite what just happened, I can't help but feel overjoyed. I don't need Martijn. Since he dropped into my life, he's only caused trouble and strife for me.

Bastian directs the motorcycle over a bridge and makes a sharp left into traffic, guiding us between the lanes, passing cars on either side of us, narrowly dodging their mirrors. "Thread the needle!" he yells back at me, and I can't help but laugh and clutch him tighter.

"Where are we going?" I yell, and he yells back, "You'll see!"

As we drive, the rain stops and most of the clouds vanish. The sun peers through what clouds are left and dries the rain.

He drives us further downtown, and ahead I can see the road coming to an end. In front of us lies a plaza surrounded by what look like palaces and government buildings. People amble along the vast open space, alone or in large groups. In the very center is a small park, decorated with paths, benches, and intricate statues. It's gorgeous.

Along two parallel sides, open air cafes sit, serving tourists and citizens alike under their canvas tops and strung lights.

Although the few mopeds and motorized vehicles that cruise the square are moving slowly, Bastian revs the engine and zips through the bustle. I hold on tight, a little nervous.

He drives us past one of the cafes, ruffling tablecloths and attitudes. I grin as we pass the staring people. This is so fun. This is what I need in a relationship. Excitement. Adventure. Martijn could give you that. I shrug the thought away. Yeah, well Martijn isn't here and I'm feeling pretty adventurous, so.

Bastian makes a sharp turn down a road at the other end of the plaza and in a single moment the bustle of people is replaced again by cars and bicycles.

After a few more minutes, we reach a street that has city and buildings on one side of it, and on the other is what looks like festival grounds. Bastian slows his motorcycle but continues driving down the road about a quarter mile, where we reach a park. He turns into its parking lot, which is empty, and takes the key out of the motorcycle.

"What are we doing here?" Bastian slides off the bike and pulls his helmet off before unclasping mine for me and slipping it off my head. He scans my face and laughs at me, and I know my hair must look ridiculous. I run my fingers through it and bend over, combing through it, before flipping it back up.

This time when he looks at me, he's got a wistful look in his eyes, accompanied by... desire? I feel a butterfly flap around in my stomach, not knowing if I'm uncomfortable being in an alley with a stranger, or if I just like the way he's looking at me. I try to decide, and realize that something about him makes me trust him. For all his comments about taking girls out a lot, he seems a lot more bark than bite. And his bite has been pretty fun so far.

"Ready?" Bastian asks, and I nod. He digs in the back compartment of his bike and grabs a backpack, then my hand.

I follow him eagerly. "Where are we going?" I ask, "The festival entrance was back there, I think."  

Bastian chuckles. "What makes you think we're going to the festival? And I told you, you'll see where we're going! You're so impatient, America. So typical of an American girl." I lightly hip check him, and he opens his mouth wide, pretending to be injured.

"You're never going to find out what we're doing or where we're going now!" He laughs and grabs me by the waist, tickling my stomach. I try to resist but am unable. I break down into laughter and try to push him away, my fingers just grasping air. "Stop, stop, Bastian, no!" I gasp.

He continues until I can't breathe anymore, then straightens up and scoops me up in his arms, bridal style. "Come on, I'll show you where we're going."

The afternoon sun sinks lower in the sky behind us as we walk through the trees and gardens of the park. Bastian leads me by the hand, and I feel a flicker of fear, of distrust. Where is he taking me? 

We reach the end of the path and a break in all the flora and vegetation. I gasp at the view. We're standing on a hill covered in luscious green grass, and the hill slopes down and away from us. Spread out under us is the entire festival grounds. I can see three stages, and perfectly hear the sound from the center one. Lights and lasers from all three dance through the air. 

"So? What do you think?" Bastian asks. I look up at him. He's gazing down at me, and I can tell he's anxious to know if I like it.

I stammer, "It - it's incredible. It's so beautiful. Look at all the lights. This is just... amazing. There is nothing like this in America."

Bastian grins. "You like it?"

I sigh, trying to take in everything. "I love it."

He sets down his backpack and pulls out a large blanket, laying it out on the grassy ground. I slip my shoes off and sit down on it to take in the view.

Bastian sits down next to me, and I tilt my body towards him, nudging his arm. He lifts it so I can nestle in the crook of his body. It's a beautiful evening. I lean back to look up at him, and he looks down, pausing to gaze at me for a moment with his beautiful blue eyes, which shine in the light of the setting sun.

"So. When do you go back to America, America?"

I sigh. "Does it matter?" 

Bastian laughs quietly. "No. I just wanted to know how much I time I get with you." I smile at his kind words, and roll over to kiss him. 

He eagerly kisses back. It's so nice to have someone that's not back and forth about what he wants and how he feels. Bastian deepens the kiss and I happily relinquish control.

Even as our lips move together, I think about his question. I have no idea about any future right now. I thought I did. I have no idea what the next step is with Spinnin' - Andrew told me as I left that I should just make a portfolio of my best tracks and he'd contact me. Since I have my laptop with copies of my favorite songs on it, that means I have no idea when to buy a return ticket to the U.S.

I even thought maybe something would happen between Martijn and I, but apparently that's finished.

I break the kiss with Bastian for a moment to whisper against his lips. "Who gives a shit about the future. I just wanna focus on us right now."

Bastian pulls away the tiniest bit more. His eyes have darkened. "Good," he says, gazing into my eyes, and leans to kiss my neck. I can't help but smile. He kisses his way up my neck to my ear, making a path back to my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.1K 27
#1 in #garrix (highest rank). Thank you so much! Aline is just a nineteen year old girl, but she has already made mistakes in her life. She has nearl...
87.3K 1.8K 114
A collection of short fanfiction stories about the Dutch DJ Martin Garrix.
22.9K 430 174
Met on an shoot, Nova recently out a break-up and Martijn is still in an relationship with his girlfriend but she gets kinda jealous of her boyfriend...
49.3K 858 42
Tall, Curly hair, brown eyes, what else?👀❤ Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF and song imagines about you and actress Zendaya...