The Rose

By DawnOfTheAgez

Being one of the only mortals left on the earth Roselyn Williams has been on the run from hundreds of creatur... More

-Chapter One- Caught and Sold
Chapter two: New Home
Chapter three A garden of questions
Chapter Four: The Bite
Chapter five: the deal
Chapter Six: Betrayal and Secrets
chapter seven: Exploration and Learning
Chapter 9: The Festival
Chapter 10: The Preporations
Chapter 11: Do You Trust Me?
Chapter Twelve: Compramises
Chapter thirteen: No Mercy
Chapter fourteen: the paths that forged futures
Chapter fifteen: Pirate Encounter
Chapter Sixteen: Offering to the Gods
Chapter Seventeen: The dead woods
Chapter eighteen: Prisoner within safety
Chapter nineteen- Warning
Chapter Twenty: Brewing Storm
Chapter 21 take over
Chapter 22: To save her, to punish her
Chapter 23: Fragile as a Flower
Chapter 24: Washing Away the Pain.
chapter 25. In the Den of a Wolf
Chapter 26: Together again
Chapter 27 The Questions
Chapter 28: The Killing Blow
Chapter 29: All good things come to an End
A/N
update info
Fanart of The Rose
Wattys 2019!!
Runner Up winner in WAWA

Chapter eight: Caged animals

910 25 2
By DawnOfTheAgez

Draco watched her with interest as they entered the zoo. It was highly unusual to bring a pet to leisure activities like this, most pets only went to things like parties, or shopping.

Draco smiled as he held the leash tightly but letting her pick where to go. He padded behind her as they entered the left section of the zoo, this section was for the magical creatures and a small aquarium inside the zoo. As he followed her he heard the whispers from others.

Why was she in the lead.

What was wrong with him.

Is that the prince?

He growled realizing he could not be doing this. He caught up to her their steps in-sink.

They entered the aviary and she watched with wide eyes speechless as a phenix flew over our heads. "Phenix dear." He said hearing her question in her mind. She smiled as she watched it fly about. It's flames did not catch anything on fire however it looked like it should have. He chuckled hearing her amazed comments in her mind.

He decidedly took her out of the aviary towards another part of the zoo.

He smiled knowing she was happy, as they entered the aquarium many mermaids swam over head of them. Her eyes grew wide. "Whoa..." She said her lips in the shape of an O. He chucked seeing her eyes grow wide like a child's. Mermaids swam over and under one another. Their movements left bubbles of many colors zooming behind them.

It was a small enclosure compared to that of the true aquarium. She pulled his sleeve to get his attention. Her eyes continued to grow wide. "That is amazing!" She said. "Sir." Their scales shimmered in the artificial light. She was bouncing with excitement.

He grinned seeing she remembered. He nodded. "It is pet, now come I have a place I think you will like." He said pulling on the leash to move her, she followed him towards a greenhouse, as they entered her eyes grew even wider.

He chuckled. The gardens were full of hundreds of brightly colored flowers, the center had a little river running through it with many first of brilliant colors, neons, natural colors, and of course metallic, flying about were butterflies, ladybugs, and fairies.

She smiled widely as a fairy landed on her hand. It's small features brightly colored by its faint glow. She looked to Draco with wide eyes. "Draco it is so cute."

He pulled on her leash and she knew she had a strike but he ignored the slip up, no one was around. "Not as cute as you." He said whispering in her ear. She blushed her pale face turning pink.

The fairies left them soon but the butterflies seemed to enjoy her presence, she was warm and bright to them. She grinned as they kissed her skin. He watched wide eyed as the fairies returned shortly with a crown made of flowers, the crown was made of roses of many colors. They placed it on her head.

She looked to him with a wide smile. He could not help the smile that spread across his face, his fangs sparkled, his eyes focused on her features.

He had heard of this happening but not often, she was in their good favor. He smiled allowing her to stay still she asked to explore more.

He took her all over the zoo allowing her to stay at each place for the amount of time she wished. The stinging of the sun hardly bothering him.

She enjoyed all the species she had seen so far such as the unicorns, dragons, winged beasts, nymphs, hellhounds, and the chimera. His favorite were the griffins. He also enjoyed watching her reaction to the petting zoo.

The small creatures such as alicorns, Pegasi, and young stags that had golden horns seemed to follow her around. She had become a spectacle herself, many creatures watched her with surprise seeing the flower crown and her leash.

Not many had seen a pet out and about and even if they had not one that was aloud to play or actually watch things. Most had to keep their eyes down, or were blind folded.

They walked past a few other cages, these were full of creatures that had freedom in their world. He kept her close while walking past these sections, criminals or sold off for reasons.

Centaurs, trolls, feral werewolves, and a Minotaur filled the electric cages. She looked to him with question. She new these creatures had freedoms, she had seen them among the zoo guests. He nodded acknowledging her question. He would explain later.

He was hesitant about taking her to the right half of the zoo. It was full of non magic creatures and he knew there were humans there. It was the first time he had ever seen such creatures, their differences alluded his comprehension, but now that he had one of his own he understood.

Some were alluring such as his rose while others were repulsive. Some were clumsy, or graceful. Their features similar but very different at the same time. He allowed people to gawk at her but when she felt uncomfortable he would remove her from the place.

"The right half now, sir?" She asked in a whisper not wanting others to hear her.

"If you wish," his eyes studied her. "Humans are caged there."

She hesitated, her face scrunched in thought, he laughed at her, she looked at him with question but he waved it off. "Okay, I would still like to see it, please Master."

A rush of euphoria ran through him hearing her sweet bell like voice call him master. She usually resorted to sir, he held down a groan of want and nodded leading her towards the less amusing half of the zoo.

Creatures of normality, lions, bears, tigers. Snakes that couldn't turn you to stone. Some strange creatures that swam about but also liked the land called seals. He never understood the appeal of creatures that did not have magical ability. Even the peacock that had brilliant colors seemed worthless to him in a way he could not explain.

All except her.

She was the most amazing creature he had ever encountered and she had nothing more then herself. She could not handle magic, she did not have fangs, or cat ears. She was basic and yet extraordinary all at the same time.

She seemed to be interested in them non the less, he avoided the human cage. He knew it was always full of creatures looking at them. Most people came here to see if they would like one. The cage was more of a cave like walk through that had multiple glass cages full of them. Usually a small family in each cage, they also had an outside area they could enter, mostly used during the summer and spring. They were the one thing that brought the zoo it's money.

Many magical creatures could sell off prisoners of war or those that broke laws to the zoo, it made them money as well as allowed for them to leave the feeling of embarrassment in the creature.

Fairies found the place to be more fun, however their enclosure had exits which allowed for them to come and go as they pleased. Mermaids were fished from the sea at a young age making zoos and aquariums the only place they new of as home. Then their kin would fill them up again so they did not need to fish for more.

Jails were an option for rule breakers but often times it was more fun to place criminals in a place to be laughed at. The practice was cruel but also entertaining.

As they went past the human cage a third time she wanted to see. "Why little one?"

She was hesitant. "I feel I am taking her kindness to my head, I do not understand that this is not a bad situation. Maybe seeing this will let me see how truly kind you are being to me. It is starting to sink in after the party and Eric's house my lord.. I just want to appreciate what I have better."

His eyes went wide.

So that was why she had wanted to see them. Each time he had avoided it he had to pull on the leash more then he had wished. He smiled softly. She was a little angel in a humans body.

He agreed and entered the cage. It was strange to be holding the leash of one dressed well taken care of human and seeing the naked bodies of about twenty different humans.

Each cage was a different race of humans, a family of three to four. Young and old. Her eyes watched them with sadness. However they were fed and had a roof so it was better then her time out in the wild.

He was surprised she wasn't feral like some of her kind he had encountered. He wondered about her origins. Still he knew he had some of the information but not all of it.

She was smart, she had learned much more then most wild humans. Yet she had told him she had been alone at a young age.

—-

Draco's POV

——

She placed her hand on the glass of one enclosure, a female child placed its hand on hers and they both bowed their heads with a blink.

I wondered what this was, I knew they could not read each other's minds. I knew they could not talk through the connection.

I just saw the smile on each of their faces.

I felt bad about this, she was well taken care of but I felt this was like a punishment, so I removed her from the area. "Let's get you a toy or something from gift shop." I whispered in her ear caressing her shoulder. She looked to me.

"Will that not raises suspicion, my lord?" Her question was asked at a low tone, I nodded.

"I will act as if I am buying it for my brothers. Now come my rose." I said walking her towards the gift shop.

That was my first mistake.

Standing in a cage was a human male about her age. His eyes lit up seeing her, I felt her connection to him. She had known him from a young age. I would not buy my pet a companion. That was her job as my pet, my companion.

I tried to hide my disgust. She was mine and only mine.

She pulled on me sleeve but I ignored her. She let out a soft whine. I pulled on her leash which made her cry out, I stiffened. I had hurt her.

I stopped moving and turned to look her over. "I am sorry." I began. I whisked her away to a hidden area. "Are you alright my love? I did not mean to pull, I was jealous my anger got the best of me."

"I am fine..why are you jealous?"

I shook my head feeling like an idiot. "The human boy you seemed so infatuated by him."

"We were friends, when the raid occurred he had been taken and I escaped. I know now why, he and I are both slaves now." Her sad eyes broke my heart. This was another thing she was wrong about. I had read the sign above him, he was not to be a slave. He was meant to be a prop for pictures. He smiled at her caressing her cheek.

"Worry not my pet. I will never allow you to be caged like an animal like that. If you truly do not wish to be with me I will let you go, but know that if you are caught by others they will not treat you as I have." I went to unclip the leash when she grabbed my hand.

"I want you, I mean to be yours. I..I am sorry if I made you feel I was not happy. It is a big jump, I was on my own free and now I am no longer on my own. No longer free in the eyes of those on the run, but compared to so many that I see I have many freedoms. I have not seen one pet here, I see you have taken a risk bringing me here and for that I thank you. Draco I want you to know I am so happy right now. I have gotten to see things I never knew existed, I have had a wonderful time so far. I am afraid of you yes, your fangs scare me but it is because of what I have seen since I was child. Not because of you. I am going to get over it, I want to be yours. I wish not to run."

I watched her, I was surprised. She was serious, I could see it in her eyes. I could tell her words were not lies. I leaned down kissing her, I brought her chin up so I could reach her lips better. Our height difference was something to laugh at.

She was my rose.

Before I could pull my lips away she brought me back down our lips crashing. I moaned into the kiss and she chuckled. "Master..Draco I believe we should not stay here long we may be found."

I growled, I wanted to stay and ravage her. I nodded and checked around us slipping into the store. I let her pick anything she wanted. She got a phenix stuffed animal and a lollipop. I let out a laugh knowing her sweet tooth was guiding her hands. I bought it not letting her touch them. Two things could be for two young vampire hooligans and not for my sweet rose.

We made it to the car and I let her have the loli. I had to avert my eyes as she ate it, my fangs bit into my lower lip, I was trying not to turn on her, trying not to pin her to the seat and kiss her. I wanted not to show her my rough side, not yet anyway. I wanted her to choose when I could toss her on the bed and try my fantasies on her.

I heard her little moans as she licked the candy. The flavor was one of her favorites and I wanted to take its place but I had managed to keep myself at bay, but boy did she make it hard.

As we entered the drive way of our home I helped her out, I carried her up the stairs and into our room dropping her in my bed. I laughed at her squeal. She waited for me to remove the leash. I went to grab the collar when she stopped me.

"I like this one." I let out a low groan. I wanted to do her right there. She raised an eyebrow. "You look upset about this, I can take it off."

"No my love it is alright. Keep it on, now I want to cuddle." I said sitting beside her as she ate her loli and held onto the phenix. "Why that one?"

"It was the first one we saw, it reminds me of the adventure. Plus I have the flower crown, so I got three gifts."

I smiled. "Did you enjoy it?"

"It was so much fun, thank you." She said leaning her head onto my shoulder. I smiled as she began to fall asleep after finishing her candy. I adjusted her so her butt was on my lap. Her sleeping form over my body.

She was mine, and no one could take that away from me.

When I offered her freedom she chose me.

I would keep her safe, I would make sure she never felt like she was caged.

—-

Clarissa was unchained and dragged to the throne room of the king of wolves. He smiled looking down onto her. "Tell me little leach how do you say we do this?"

"He has classes, they take up much of his time during the day, she sleeps during these hours. I believe I can get back to the castle. Allow me to grovel at the princes feet, distract him while your men enter. Take her from her bed, she sleeps in a room connected to his, or on his bed. I can make my way in."

His smile widened, his son standing beside him. "I want her, father please allow me to have her."

"Ah well then, I suppose we will have to follow the leach into the castle. When do these classes take place?"

"We will have to wait till a Wednesday or Thursday these are his work days." It was Saturday now. The night still had not fallen. "But during the waiting time we can get me ready. I cannot enter their house looking like an animal. If I do they will know something is up."

"Clean up the leach!" The king barked. "I want the prince too, we can use it as leeway."

Her eyes grew wide this was not part of her plan. "No no you cannot, he is much stronger then he looks."

"Do you underestimate us little leach?" He asked his voice rough. She shook her head. "He does not sleep. How will you get him?"

"We got you did we not? We have chains that bring the strongest foes to their knees."

The kings son began to laugh. "I want to fill that red head with my pups in front of him. Hear his screams. Hear her screams it will be a wonderful top to the day I get to finally beat him."

"Calm yourself son, I understand you had bid high for her yes but he won, she is still not yours, however I would love to see that. So we will build a cage in your room. For the two of them." He said with a chuckle. "Begin to build the cage, and clean the leach. I want this to take place soon. I know how to get him, use the red head against him."

Clarissa growled. She made a mistake. She was nothing but a caged monkey, working for the man.

She was theirs now.

Her freedom far behind her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.8K 56
'I watched as the beast above me disappeared...no longer a wolf or monster...he was a man. Golden eyes gazed at me from above as a whisper left his...
923 19 13
This book is for all the girls who want to be an angel in the street but a hellion beneath the sheet. Prepared to be treated like a good girl, but fu...
94 0 17
A bad boy with a secret, and a closet writer that doesn't get in trouble at all, what happens when he finds himself drawn to her unknowingly changing...
759 38 25
18+, werewolf, abuse, BDSM, Bullying " Fuck!" He slams into me again, " you feel so good!" His voice is shaky, breath hot on my neck, and his paste...