People Don't Change (Dally Wi...

By looking_to_belong

Jenny grew up in New York City. Life was rough, but her best friend Dallas made it more fun. Years ago, Dal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
A Final Note To Anyone Who Reads This

Chapter 5

11.9K 319 47
By looking_to_belong

The car's engine abruptly cut off as a group of boys stepped out. They stood there, silhouetted in front of the headlights. I recognized them. They were the same guys who had been staring at me at the drive-in.

"I haven't seen you around school before," one of the boys slurred.

"She just moved here," Soda said, moving slightly to block them from me, "and we don't want no trouble."

"We're not looking for trouble. We just thought that this young lady might want to come for a tour of Tulsa with us," the well dressed boy replied, smirking at me. Earlier, Two-Bit had mentioned something about a social group called the Socs. I assumed that these boys were what he had been talking about.

The speaker and one of his friends suddenly lunged towards me, while the remaining Socs attacked Pony, Soda, and Johnny.

"Run!" shouted Ponyboy, just before a punch landed directly on his cheek. I turned to run and didn't look back.

Footsteps pounded after me. I was tired and breathing heavily at this point, but I couldn't stop. I couldn't let them get me.

Left, right, left, right. I moved faster than I ever had before, turning corner after corner. Eventually, the Socs fell behind. I stopped running and nearly collapsed.

Looking at my surroundings, I suddenly realized that I was completely lost. Absolutely nothing even looked familiar. I couldn't go home, and I couldn't go to find the gang.

I tried to retrace my steps, but I just got confused. Hadn't I passed that house before? Just when I was about to give up, I felt a hand roughly grab my left arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 48 34
Intro: Heart Breaker: Dallas Winston x Reader: y/n Hayes, 17 years old. Reader grows up in Tulsa and is great friends with the gang. She lives with t...
15.9K 186 18
Warnings: .Smut/ mature language/ nudity/ heavy topics/ abuse/ toxic relationships .ALL RIGHTS TO S.E HINTON This is also my first time writing on W...
27.9K 707 19
Ashley Randle runs away to Tulsa, Oklahoma to live with her cousin Steve after her dad kicks her out of her house. There, she reunites with the gang...
10.6K 120 13
"i don't know what to do man. i think i'm in love with her" "then tell her" "it ain't that easy. she's too good for me, darry" "she's a soc" what...