Patrick Hockstetter Imagines

By Harley---Quinn

//my friends aren't far In the back of my car... Lay their bodies// More

☹ Cheater: Pt. 1
☹ Cheater: Pt. 2
☹ Cheater: Pt. 3
☹ Cheater: Pt. 4
☹ Cheater: Pt. 5
☹ You're Self-Conscious
☹ Beat of a Broken Heart
☹ Prom
☹ Mini Imgn: Stuck in the Friend Zone
☹ First "I Love You"
☹ Missing You
☹ Fight/ He Visits You On Set
☹ I don't want to be you anymore
☹ Saving Him
☹ Henry's Sister
☹ "Too complicated"
☹ Swimming
☹ Harder than a rock
☹ Harder than a rock pt. 2
☹ "I still believe in you"
☹ "I still believe in you" pt. 2
☹ Smoking
☹ Love isn't real
☹ Mini Imgn: Distracting him
☹ You Used Me
☹ Drunk
☹ Scary Love
☹ Scary Love pt. 2
☹ He asks you to dance
☹ Studying (not)
☹ Trick (Arkangel)
☹ You Owe Me
☹ Don't Wanna Be Your Friend
☹ Tutoring the Delinquent
☹ Protective
☹ You Cheat On Him
☹ I'm sorry, I love you.

☹ You Die

7.2K 125 45
By Harley---Quinn

Your POV

"You think I love you or some shit?!" Patrick screams, pushing me back roughly. His eyes were red from crying and his body racked with sobs. After two years of dating, I was used to this behavior. Patrick would endure flashbacks of his traumatic past, push me away and then cry in my arms, begging me to stay. Something felt different about this one.

"I'm not going anywhere," I say, keeping as calm as I could.

"What don't you understand about I DON'T LOVE YOU!" he shouts, throwing random items from his shelves at me until I let out a scream. I look down and see that I'm bleeding. Patrick stops and watches with horrified eyes as I look down at my arm, where a letter opener has cut open the skin. It was only a surface wound but it bled like it had an endless supply. "Y/N-" he steps towards me but I back towards the door leading to the outside.

"Don't touch me," I look around, too shocked to try and stop the bleeding. I stumble down the steps, Patrick following close behind. Snow begins to drop from the sky in sheets, coating me and Patrick in its iciness. He stares up at the skin, and I can see the hurt and innocence of his eyes.

"Y/N, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry I'm so fucked up," he cries, looking back at me and quickly raising his hands up as though to steady a wild animal.

"I have to.. go," completely unaware of my surroundings, the blood continuing to drip and land on the snow.I felt like an animal, Patrick my patient killer.

"Y/N!" Patrick screams suddenly. I turn but it's too late. My body feels crushed as I'm sent flying through the air. Blackness fills my vision but I can imagine his face. A beautiful, horrified look cast on his handsome features. And there he was, running forward, nearly being hit himself. I couldn't move and my eyes began to grow heavy as he crouched in front of me.

Patrick's POV

I was too late. I watched as her body flipped, the car lurching to a stop. Her eyes seemed to be looking at me as she was flung. I swear my heart stopped when I finally saw her collapse onto the snowy ground. Fuck, why did I hesitate- why did I hurt her. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I jump over the hood of the car and fall next to her, lifting her gently from under the smoking car.

"CALL THE COPS, MOTHERFUCKER!" I scream at the old lady who gets out of the car with a horrified look. "Wake up, baby," I hold her, relieved to still feel a pulse. I don't realize I'm covered in her blood until I feel it's thick warmth coat my frozen fingers and legs. Her blood seeped into my white shirt and black jeans. I looked like a fucking crime scene. "Why aren't you waking up?" I press my ear to her chest and my body begins to shake without my permission. Her heart was now a faint fluttering.

Soon the sound of sirens rounds the corner, these funny-looking dudes getting out and explaining to me that they needed to take Y/N to the hospital.

"Be fucking careful with her," I snarl as they pull her from my arms. I get up and one of the paramedics gasp. "It ain't my blood," I say before she starts to check me.

I walk towards the ambulance but a man stops me, "you can't go in there son. You have to be a family member".

"Oh yeah? Well guess what, I'm her husband," I get in and he doesn't bother protesting further. Her hand was still, dead, like the things I put in my fridge. "Is she okay?"

"We'll have to wait and see. She's lost so much blood," the female paramedic says, hooking Y/N up to a portable IV.

"Well give her some more".

"That's not how it works, sir. We need to make sure we have a supply for her," the lady explains. This bitch was starting to piss me off.

"I've got 1.2 gallons of it right here," I say, holding my arm out for her to stick something in it with.

"I can't just..." she trails off, looking at the other paramedic. The man pats my arm before telling me they were doing all they were qualified to do right now.

"Please just come back," I whisper into her cold hand, holding it to my lips.

"Terry, check her pulse. Something's not right," the man says, jumping from his seat in the ambulance.

"What's going on? What's happening?" I put her hand down before my blood turns cold. I flip her soft hand in my own hands and press a finger to the wrist. "No. No, do something. Please do something!" I scream, grabbing the paramedic. He tries to restrain me.

"No pulse," the other paramedic replies, rushing to help the paramedic restrain me. "Calm down, sir!"

"You don't understand! You have to bring her back! I'll do anything. I'll pray to whatever god will bring her back. I'll do anything you fucking want!" my yells stop when they stick something into my arm.

"What are you doing?!" One of them yells at the other. "We're not allowed to sedate him!"

"I didn't have a choice! He was going to..." their voices fade out and my eyes drop to Y/N's body. Her eyes closed as though she was asleep and would wake up again to tell me she loved me. I was desperate to hear those words.

Where was I? There were voices around. Everything was bright and... whose clothes were these? It seems the nurses changed me out of my bloody ones. My bloody ones. Y/N. I groan, standing up and running into the hallway.

"Where is she? Y/N Y/L/N?! Where is she?" I rush to different individuals, all of whom look at me with a confused face.

"Come with me, son," a man in a white lab coat says, holding out a hand. I brush past him and into the room. There she was, a white sheet covering her bruised and broken body. "The police are going to need to ask you some questions". Staring at her was ripping me in half.

She was the last real thing in this world. Without her, I was alone.

"You know, sometimes it makes loss easier to write them a note," an old man says as I walk out.

"You got a pen and paper?" I stare at the floor, a wetness filling my eyes.

"Sure," he says slightly surprised, passing me the items and walking down the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.2K 61
𝐌𝐞𝐭•𝐚•𝐧𝐨𝐢•𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟖+ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭... 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐡...
318K 3.8K 32
I wish to forget about these imagines i wrote, but i'll keep them up for you all desperate IT fans. This book is super messy, so just ignore the erro...
11.1K 193 18
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝐼𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝑅𝓊𝓃 𝒜𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒯𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒰𝓅 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝐼𝓉
300 12 16
𖤐𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𖤐 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐬𝐟𝐬, 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐚𝐤𝐚 @denk...