My Love, My mistake (Knight f...

By sarahs29

Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Marco and Elena's book

Chapter 54

71.5K 3.5K 992
By sarahs29

"Where are we going?" I asked annoyed that I didn't have shoes on.

We have been in this car for way too long for my liking. I hate not knowing where we were going, and as the time went by, I started really regretting not staying home.

"Jason. Please say something. Where are we going?" I asked again but he didn't say anything. "Jason, I don't have shoes on."

"I know." Was his only response and I frowned crossing my arms over my chest.

I bit on my lower lip and tried to stay quiet and calm my curiosity until we get there. But I couldn't help myself. I can't stand this much silence.

"So, you had a designer make the ring?" I spoke again.

His hands tightened on the steering wheel slightly. "Elena talks too much. It's no big deal."

I turned my body a little and placed a hand on his arm. "It is a big deal, Jason."

"Whatever."

"Thank you." I smiled resting my arms against the console and moving closer to him.

"Quiet. I'm trying to be mad at you."

I chuckled placing my lips on his jaw. "Mad at me for what?"

He groaned moving away slightly. "Stop doing that. You want to wait before the wedding, so don't push your luck."

I gasped and quickly pulled away. "Jason."

"What? You won't even let me eat your pu-"

"Jason!" I moved closer to window and tried not to rub my cheeks when I felt my face heating making me even more grateful that blush wasn't visible on me.

"I'm just saying. No running for you on our wedding night." He said taking a left turn.

I scoffed at his words trying to look unbothered when I was feeling the total opposite.

Well at least that made me stay quiet for the rest of the car ride. If that's what he wanted, it was a success.

I looked around confused when he stopped the car, literally in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we?"

"We're visiting someone."

My frown deepened when he got of the car and slammed his door shut. I opened mine and was about to get out when I remembered that I still didn't have shoes on. So, I just opened the door wider and sat with my legs out as Jason moved around the car and came on my side to lean it in silence.

"I don't have shoes."

"I know. Patience." He said.

"Who are we visiting?"

"You'll see."

Just then I heard a car stop beside ours. The lights went off and I smiled lightly when I saw Carlos get out with a box in his hands.

"Hi Carlos." I smiled at the middle-aged man.

"Victoria." He nodded with a smile handing a box to Jason.

It's just when Jason got close that I noticed that it was a box of shoes. So, he didn't let me put shoes before we came here, just to send Carlos to buy them.

Where does he even find shoes at this time of the night?

He opened the box and gave it to me.

I frowned looking at the black flats inside. "You don't let me put my own shoes on, just to send Carlos for new ones?"

"Well it's either that or you walk around with no shoes on."

I huffed and started putting them on. "Where are we even going?"

He just leaned against the car and looked at me not answering.

So annoying.

"You're so annoying." I mumbled jumping out of the car.

"Until death do us part. You better get used to it." He mumbled pulling me away from the car before slamming the door shut. "Let's go."

I didn't ask any question and followed him in the dark.

I trust him way too much. Following him in a place like this without hesitation.

We walked for a few minutes until we spotted in front of a house. I furrowed my eyebrows when we got there and Jason opened the front door.

I stayed by the door and mentioned for me to go in. I did that and gasped as I saw Dean sitting on a couch with Seb sitting on another in front of him pointing a gun at him.

"Dean?"

"More like Florine." Seb laughed lowly. "Your parents really disrespected you with that name."

"Seb, put that gun down."

"Nope. We're finishing these motherfuckers. We're done with their bullshit. Dad is taking care of Donovan with a friend of his." He said pointing it slightly toward Dean. "But this one is dying tonight. Or he's going to jail. But either way he's going to get the beating of his life. Then we'll have Kevin left."

"Seb, put that thing down." I repeated when he just kept it pointed at Dean.

"I don't know what they are talking about. I didn't do anything Victori-"

"Don't even finish her name, you son of a bitch." Seb snapped causing Dean to keep his mouth shut.

"Are you, at least, sure that he is Florine?" I asked looking at Sebastian then Jason nervously.

"More than sure. He changed it five years ago." Seb said leaning back against the seat.

I took a deep breath trying my best to stay calm. "Okay. Just put the gun down."

"No. He tried to destroy our family. He's lucky to still be alive."

"But he didn't kill anyone, did he? So, stop pointing that gun at him."

"No. He just helped Kevin try to kill your mom, he just ignored the fact that his father killed yours, he justtried to hack into our system and take our money from your computer and that would have got youfired." He said obviously getting angrier with each sentence. "And he made multiple paintings of you that hidden in a room at the back of the house, that fucking creep."

"Multiple... Paintings?" I asked lowly turning to look at Dean who just looked paralyzed.

"Jason, get your wife out of here. I want to have my fun with that son of a bitch." He said glaring at Dean.

"You wanted to know what was happening. You saw it." I heard Jason say and I turned to see him leaning against the door frame. "You need to go home now."

"Where?"

"Carlos is going to take you home." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me back to the door and I let him.

"What about you?" I asked worriedly turning to face him.

"I'll see you later." He said. "Remember what I told you came with the cameras. Don't hesitate, okay?"

"What are you going to do?"

He looked at me and nodded toward Carlos.

"Let's go Victoria." Carlos said and I shook my head.

"What are you going to do? Just take him to jail."

He nodded. "I will."

"Then call the police and let's go home."

"I will have him arrested." He said quietly. "Just not now."

I gulped slightly looking back at the house than him. "You're not going to kill him, are you?"

"I'll leave him the choice. Jail or death."

"Just send him to jail, Jason." I repeated knowing he probably wouldn't listen

He smiled lightly cocking his head slightly. "It's Like you don't know me at all. I love you." He kissed my forehead and turned to go back to the house without waiting.

"Jason."

He sighed and turned to look at me. "Victoria. I don't feel pity for people who come after my family. Don't put that pretty perfect image of me in your head. I told you that when we became friends." He shook his head. "I'll see you later." He finished before closing the door behind him.

"Let's go Vicky." I heard Carlos say.

I sighed and quickly turned to walk with him when I heard Dean's loud scream coming from the house.

"Tell me they won't kill him." I said quietly, knowing that Carlos heard me.

"You want me to lie to you to make it better?"

I nodded wrapping my arms around myself. "Yes please."

"Florine will be fine."

I sighed shaking my head slightly.

"Jason won't kill him, because you asked him not to. He can't help it. He's whipped. But Seb is another story. He can act all cute but is crazy when he wants to be. So, you should worry more about Seb."

I let out another breath.

"Jason's temper lessened, you know. He even has more self-control and patience than Seb and his father. He didn't want to scare you off when you started studying with him."

"Yeah right. He was just a complete dick when I started in the company."

He laughed lightly. "I said 'lessened'. He was way worse before. You have no idea, he was a real tyrant when he was younger. That's why his father sent him to a military school in Europe. He stayed there for a good four years until he graduated."

I laughed lightly. "He told me about that."

"Mrs. Knight cried for weeks when he left. She was begging Mr. Knight to bring him back, but he refused. She didn't talk to her husband for days. When Jason came back, he still had his temper, but he was more quiet and was obviously more able to control himself from fighting. So I guess, Mr. Knight knew what he was doing when he sent him away."

"I can't even imagine how bad he was when he was younger."

"God. Don't even try." He said making me laugh lightly as we got to the car.

****
I was pacing in the living-room waiting for Jason to come. I didn't call him since he said he would come, I'm just waiting.

I paused when my doorbell rang.

At this time?

Jason doesn't ring it knock. I thought moving close to the door and looked through the peephole.

I rolled my eyes at Kevin's face. Of course, he couldn't get in anymore since Jason chose my locks. I opened the door knowing that he would get out this building alive if he tries something.

And I have things to get off my chest too.

I opened the door and he got in without hesitation.

"Where is my brother?" he immediately asked and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"How would I know?"

"Don't fucking lie to me, Victoria." He snapped turning to face me.

"You don't talk to me that way, you psycho. I don't know where your brother is."

He's with Hunter and his friend, but I'm not going to tell you that.

"He was shot. I took him to a friend of ours to heal him and they are not where I left them anymore. So, where is he?"

"I. don't. know."

"I told you I wanted to see you. Weren't you supposed to give me a key with codes?"

I sighed and shook my head at him. "You don't know a lot about caring for someone. But do you have any idea what Jason means to me? If you did, you wouldn't be stupid enough to think that I would help you hurt him."

He clenched his jaw and balled his fists looking at me menacingly. "So, you were playing this whole time?"

"You like games, don't you? I was just playing. Jason and I are getting married Kevin." I explained with a shrug and his body tensed even more.

"Married?" He gritted.

"Yes. And you need to get over your revenge, because you're in enough trouble."

"So, you also knew about your father?"

"I know your brother killed him. I know. And that you tried to kill my mother. You need to leave and go worry about your brother."

"You do know that your father is not dead right?"

I looked at him with raised eyebrows before laughing at him. "Wow. You really are guilty."

"I'm seriou-" I cut him off before he can finish.

"You're a dumbass. And you need to leave. You waisted your whole life hating people that raised you and made you someone. Do you know how many kids are out there and don't have families or food on their plates? You had a family that gave you their love and a good position in their business. And also bought you expensive cars and clothes, I'm sure. And I'm also sure you were eating five or more meals a day when some people have to choose one meal every day and other don't even get that."

"You don't kno-" I stopped him again.

"I know that you're in your fifties and still acting like a teenager throwing tantrums. Your brother has a family that will only get bigger and you're just here still hunting for money you will never get." I snapped and his balled his fists even tighter.

He knows better than to touch me. He would be dead in seconds.

"I mean it. You thought this was your game, but you were on the Knights' playground this whole time. A penny never leaves the company without them knowing. I guess you are that stupid."

"What happened to you?" He gritted looking at me like he was seeing a different person.

"What happened to me?" I glared at him. "You tried to kill my mother. You lied to me. You played with my mind and tried to make meturn my back on the man I love for your immature ass. And you stand here, in myliving-room, asking explanation for the mess that you've caused."

He clenched his jaw looking at me in full anger. I just scoffed and stopped him when he was about to speak.

"Shut up. Do you know what happens when Jason lets his anger control his actions?" I asked not expecting answer.

He just stared at me so I continued.

"He doesn't feel pity and I hate it. He has been so calm and collected when all this was happening and you and your fucking family just had to keep pushing him again and again. And you have the audacity to expect him to remain calm. Well that's over. You are not going to jail this time. You're going to die and I swear I won't be the one pleading your cause. You even think about touching me, men would be here in seconds and you'll be dead before you know it. All I have to do is push a button."

I moved to the dining table and placed my finger on the button. "I'm going to give a head start because I like seeing you miserable and looking for your family like a lost puppy. Now get the hell out of my house."

He just stood there breathing heavily with his murderous directed at me.

"And I noticed you had the same last name as Cindy. If she's your family, I would advise to keep her on a leash before I beat her ass."

"You got your information wrong. I don't know a Cindy. I have two nephews and that's it." He hissed.

Two nephews?

Then what exactly was Cindy after?

"Don't even think that fucking wedding you're talking is going to happen." I heard him say snapping me out of my thoughts. "You'll be dead before that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1.2K 9
"Brandon..... You're hurting me.", I hissed at him as he tightened his hold around my arm. "I don't give a fuck!", He hissed back digging holes insi...
3K 259 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...
1.5M 42.3K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...