Give Me Strength 》 Teen Wolf

Av JustMe52

When faced with a deranged group of Alphas, extreme decisions to make, and even tougher choices to face, Chlo... Mer

1 - Summer
2 - Tattoo
3 - Black Jacket
4 - Red Door
5 - Breathe and Relax
6 - Risk and Reward
7 - Ice Bath
8 - Child Locks
9 - At Gun Point
10 - Freak Out
11 - Ethan and Aiden
12 - Small Spaces
13 - Whistle
14 - Thread The Needle
15 - Motel Glen Capri
16 - My Anchor
17 - Avoiding Scott
18 - Gold to Red
19 - Official
20 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
21 - Hospital
22 - Hero
23 - Kill
24 - Come Back
25 - It's Over

Give Me Strength

56.9K 766 48
Av JustMe52

(Give Me Hope sequel)

When faced with a deranged group of Alphas, extreme decisions to make, and even tougher choices to face, Chloe Lahey does her best. But, sometimes, her best isn't always the greatest. Getting stronger, and impossibly smarter, Chloe learns to deal with the nearly unbearable conditions.

Can Chloe handle the choices of her life or will big brother, Isaac, dictate once again? Will Chloe finally feel like a real human being again, despite dealing with being a hybrid?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Welcome to the sequel of Give Me Hope! This will be started sometime before the end of August. I haven't picked an exact date yet. I'll try not to make you wait too long. I probably won't last too long. I miss writing this already.

First off, I do not own Teen Wolf, but I do own Chloe.

Who's excited for this?! I'm pretty excited!

Question: From the description, any idea on what is going to happen?

So, yeah!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
40.6K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
323K 8.4K 52
Haley no longer needed to save her pack. The pack needed to save her. Season 3B Began as the last book ended February 2017 - August 2018 #1 in Scott...