Origin

By Mikealsonlover12

Book 4 This book takes place in season 5 and I also have a little surprise for you all. Your either gonna hat... More

Cast & Trailer
Just something I made
New Characters
First day
Meeting the Family
Feedback
The Originals Finale
Silas
2 Time Jumps
All hail the New king of New Orleans
Saving The Werewolves
Angel is no more
New Book
Goodbye Gilberts Hello Petrovas
Evil Witch
Motivation
Amelia is no more
Cast and Trailer
The Originals
Stupid Family Squabble
Evil Witch Has Arrived
Life is Strange
Spells, Spells And More Spells
True Crescent
Hello Again
Oops
Full Potential
My book is up

An Unexspected call

589 23 30
By Mikealsonlover12

I'm laid out on my bed on my stomach watching Criminal Minds.

I'm in black lingerie with a white button down shirt on.

The episode ends when I get a call from my phone I groan and vamp speed to the other side of the room where my phone is. Unknown it says I answer anyway.

Angel: Hello.

Hey it's Lucy.

I smile: Lucy it's been like 2 years.

Lucy chuckles: Yeah it has but that's not why I called. I got bad news.

I frown: What happened.

Lucy sighs: That ex of yours Tyler he's gonna get himself killed.

I still have a frown: What he do.

Lucy: He's going after Klaus. I remember when you and Justin came you gave me blood of your friends just in case Bonnie your friend wasn't there to do a locator spell.

Angel: So you did one on Tyler. Why.

Lucy: You know I get those weird feelings.

Angel: So where is he.

Lucy clears her throat: In New Orleans. Going after a girl name Hayley ask for her.

Angel: Okay I'm going there now.

Lucy: Wait be careful Angel there's witches there lots of them They'll kill you.

I sigh: Thanks Lucy.

Lucy: No problem Angel.

I hang up and head into the shower thinking about Tyler. Why would he leave Caroline and then ask for a death wish from a man who wants you dead. I get out after 15 min and put on some clothes.

I got on a brown crop top with brown sunglasses I also have on white pants with leopard print heels.

I grab my keys and walk out I bump into Elena.

Elena: Where you going like that.

Angel: I'm going on a date with...... Justin.

Elena: But what about Stefan your supposed to be helping Damon and I with that.

I nod: I'll be back before then bye.

I vamp speed out and to Baby I get in and drive out of Mystic Falls.

Few long ass hours later.

I'm still driving and I see a sigh that says Welcome to New Orleans population dropping every minute because of the vampires in down. I mean Vampires are every where and New Orleans seems like the best place to have a full course meal if your a Vampire and some of us like to clean the whole plate if you know what I mean.

I'm driving quite slow now I park in the French Quarter. I get out of Baby with a small smile on my face. Hopefully I don't run into any Originals or they don't run into me.

I'm walking down the side walk quite fast remembering I have to ask around for some Hayley chick. I ask a few people but they don't know. I find a shop and walk in and I regret it because of all the voodoo crap I walk around for a minute and bump into a young lady.

I force a smile: Sorry I was just looking around.

The girl smiles back: Oh it's fine. I'm Sabine who might you be.

She sticks her hand out and I shake it.

Angel: I'm Angel. Actually I have a question.

Sabine smiles while going behind the counter: Shoot.

Angel: By any chance do you know a girl by the name of Hayley. A friend of mine knows her and I'm looking for the both of them.

Sabine heart beat quickens a little bit but it goes back to normal.

Sabine: No I don't know a Hayley sorry.

I chuckle while I listen to her heart beat.

Angel: I don't like liars so I'm just gonna tell you straight up. A friend of mine he's in trouble and he's looking for the girl name Hayley. If he finds her and does something stupid someone will kill him. Life or death. Where might Hayley be right now.

Sabine nods: The Bayou. You'll find her there.

Angel: And how do I find the Bayou.

Sabine clears her throat: When you leave look behind the shop there's a wooded area go through there and you'll find a trail walk on the trail you'll find yourself in the bayou.

I nod: Thank you.

Before she can get a word out I already left and do what I was told. I found the wooded area and I'm walking through and it. I trip about three times and got my clothes dirty my white pants have mud and dirt on them. It takes me 5 mins to find the trail and about 4 mins later I find myself near some shacks and I'm guessing I'm in the Bayou.

I see a dead body and walk over to it and flip it over to reveal a man. I then use my hearing to find the Hayley chick but I hear yelling and threats going around and I recognize the voices as Klaus and Tyler. Just great.

I then vamp speed behind a tree and next to the tree is wood. Klaus is now talking to Tyler.

Klaus: Death offers more peace than you deserve. It's better to let you live. And each morning, you will wake knowing your wretched existence continues only by my will.

He starts to compel Tyler.

Klaus: Now go, and live the rest of your days knowing that you are nothing to me.

Klaus lets him go and starts to walk away but I vamp speed in front of him and stake him in the stomach causing him to groan.

I say angrily: I told you to leave him alone.

Klaus pulls the stake out getting ready to attack until he sees its me and smirks.

Klaus: You finally came.

I glare: I didn't come for you. I came for Ty.

His smirk falls as I walk over to a hurt Tyler.

Tyler: What are you doing here.

I scoff: What are you doing here I get a call from a witch of mine saying your about to get yourself killed going after some Hayley chick.

Tyler: He killed my mom.

I say angrily: I know I was there.

Tyler: What.

I nod sadly: I was suppose to pick her up after and I found her drunk Klaus came we fought I lost then she died.

Tyler glares at me: And you still hung around him after what he did to me. To Stefan, Elena to you. Oh and let's not forget that you had sex with him.

I shake my head ignoring his last comment: Look I can explain but you need to leave like now. I can't be coming hear when I have problems to deal with in Mystic.

Tyler stalks toward me: I helped you turn it on.

I yell angrily in his face: And then you left saying you were going to be there.

Tyler yells in my face: I said you can call me.

Angel: It's not the same. Just leave New Orleans with me and come back home.

Tyler: No. I'm not going back to Mystic Falls and I'm never coming back just except it.

I grab the stake and stab it into his stomach.

Angel: That's for leaving Caroline.

I push It in further.

Angel: That's for coming here trying to get yourself killed.

I then push it in even further and snap the stake in half and throw the rest to the ground.

I smirk: And that's for going after Vicky when you had me.

Tyler: That was a long time ago.

Angel: Just like Klaus and I was too.

I back away looking at an amused Klaus's

Klaus: Come in Love lets leave him to his thoughts.

I nod and follow Klaus leaving an pissed Tyler.

<<<>>>

We're standing in front of some guys shack and Klaus is checking some guy over he looks at me with a frown.

Klaus: He's a Hybrid.

I frown: That's impossible unless you still have Elena's blood.

He shakes his head: No it's all gone.

I nod he stands up next to me and looks me up in down.

Klaus chuckles: I would had said nice outfit but....

I punch his arm: It was I tripped a few times on my way here and I don't have any clothes with me. I just thought I was going to convince Tyler with a small argument and we were going to leave. But it was the total opposite.

Klaus: I can take you shopping if you'd like maybe even give you a tour of New Orleans.

I shrug: I don't know I have a lot to take care of in Mystic Falls.

Klaus: Please.

He shows me his puppy dog eyes: Alright. Clothes first.

He puts his hands up: Always.

We then hear foot steps beside us we turn and look and see Elijah and Hayley who I've met could of known that girl is trouble. Klaus then shove the dead body in front of them.

Elijah looks at me with surprise and smiles.

Elijah: What happened to "I hope I'll never see you again."

I chuckle: Well I'm not an emotionless bitch anymore so I'm glad to say that I got to see you again Eli.

Elijah: It's good to see you too Angel.

Klaus clears his throat rather loudly: Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation. This appears to be a hybrid.

As he says this he kicks the body over.

HayleY: His name was Dwayne.

Klaus: Well, whoever it was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible?

Hayley seems to have some balls since she stomps toward Klaus and I: As if you didn't know!

Elijah holds Hayley back and walks in front of her to protectively. Elijah you can do better.

Klaus: Ahhh, well, aren't you two fast friends? Oh, come on, then. What kind of horrible accusation have you conspired to levy against me?

Elijah: Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley here to test a theory.

I look at Klaus who looks at me I nod at him and he looks at his brother and the nods for him to continue. What did Tyler find out.

Elijah: That the blood of her child could be used to sire hybrids. He claims that you knew that. Furthermore, that you intended to use this knowledge to build an army.

Klaus looks hurt but he covers it up fast and now he looks pissed: And, of course, you assume it's true. I mean, why else would I show interest in my own flesh and blood?

Own flesh and blood. Oh lord Jesus Klaus has a child. Oh My God.

Klaus: A heartbroken little crybaby points his finger at me, and my own brother falls in line, eager to believe it! How quickly you believe the worst, especially when it comes from her.

I can understand where Klaus is coming from. Elena and I had a similar thing happen to us before we knew about Vampires.

Elijah: Oh, spare me your indignation. When have you ever demonstrated any kind of concern towards Hayley or her child, beyond your own selfish pursuits? And what was it you once said to me? "Every king needs an heir!"

Okay I thought the Salvatore's were bad but the Mikealsons have a thousand years worth of drama.

Klaus: My big brother. So, you doubt my intentions? Well, I can't say I'm surprised, standing next to the noble Elijah, how can I be anything but the lesser brother? A liar, a manipulator, a bastard.

The two stare at each other as Klaus approaches him. This is not good although I do love a good fight.

Elijah seems to regret what he said.

Klaus: That's all I am to you, isn't it? And Rebekah. And, judging by the way Hayley hangs on your every word, it's clear she feels the same way!

He looks at me then back at his brother: Now how long is it going to take when you turn Angel against me. She seems more fond of you than she is of me.

He pauses, looking even more hurt. Okay I feel bad but like why did he have to put me in it I want no drama I just wanted Tyler back home.

Klaus: No doubt my child will as well.

Elijah: Brother, if--

Klaus: You've said all that needs to be said, brother.

He steps back a few steps and holds his arms out in defeat.

Klaus: I'll play the role I've been given.

He turns and looks at me and motions for me to follow as I make my way towards Klaus he turns back quickly and vamp speeds over to Elijah  biting him savagely on the neck. Hayley screams in horror and runs over to him. I look at the scene horrified. Then I just shake my head in a disapproving way. Klaus needs to grow up.

Klaus wipes his mouth with his hand: You two enjoy each other's company. You'll have much to bond over, once the hallucinations and dementia set in. Consider that bite to be my parting gift to you both.

Klaus looks at me: Come in love.

I shake my head wanting to stay with Elijah. Klaus growls and glares at me he then vamp speeds to where I am and throws me over his shoulder and then he vamp speeds us away.

<<<>>>

Next thing I know I'm being thrown on a bed and I crawl up on it and see a smirking Klaus.

Klaus: I'll get you a cute little outfit.

He closes the door and I hear a lock and I vamp speed and try and open it. It doesn't budge. I ran into it and I fall back.

I hear Klaus chuckle outside the door: I have a witch.

I growl: You suck.

Klaus chuckles again: But aren't you the one who does all the suc-

Angel: Shut up. Just bring me my clothes.

All I hear is his chuckle as it gets farther away.

I lay on the bed and fall asleep.

3 hours later.

I feel the bed dip beside me I know who it is. I open my eyes to see Klaus looking at me curiously.

Klaus gets up and walks over to a closet door that has an outfit hanging off of it.he gets it and lay it out beside me.

I look at it and it is kind of cute.

Klaus: So what do you think. Do I still got it Or-

Angel: Nope you still got it

Klaus clasp his hands together: Great because I need something in return.

I groan: Let me change first.

He motions for the bathroom. I take the outfit and shoes and change quickly and walk back out and see Klaus looking me up and down.

Klaus: You do look gorgeous by the way.

Angel: Stop hitting on me now what do you need.

Klaus walks over to me slowly: There's a man who's in my city and I obviously want it back. I'm a king and your a queen. So how would you like to help me talk back my kingdom.

I roll my eyes: Is this some type of feud you have with someone.

Klaus ignores my comment: Just say you'll choose me. Just this once. I need you.

Angel: Okay I choose you.

He grabs my arm: I need your word love.

I grab his and look him in the eye: You have my word that I would choose you Klaus. Just this once.

He nods: Good because we're about to meet him very soon.

He walks out I follow.

I groan: Is he like around Stefan and Damon's age.

Klaus: No much older.

Well I took out Katherine it can't be that bad.

We walk out the mansion.

Angel: And who's the man we're talking about here.

He stops in his tracks as I stand next to him. His slightly happy face turns to an angry one as he says this mans name with venom.

Klaus growls out: Marcel Gerard.
____________________________

Ayo y'all didn't expect this did you. Yes it's a crossover. I miss Klaus dearly and his interactions with Angel.

As I said plenty of times in the past I PLANNED the things that's gonna happen in the future. I have a WILD imagination.

Okay she's going to be in The Originals for one more episode before I start the second time jump and then things change for good.

this one is for the Klaus/Angel shippers
Let me tell you it's worth your time. Although the sex scene is them in the past.

#Klangel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
84K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
411K 11.2K 82
❛You will always be my almost love...❜ ❛Mind blown. Honestly, I haven't read a fanfic quite like this and I'm all here for it👏❜ ❛Thi...
83.6K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...